#1 Posted by randomcharachter (62 posts) -

Mine is Capcom vs Shonen Jump

#2 Posted by Lelcar (773 posts) -

Toejam & Earl + Earthworm Jim

#3 Posted by Zekhariah (695 posts) -

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light crossed with Zelda (almost any of them)

Co-op physics puzzles with equipment acquisition for traversal purposes would probably be amazing in a HD 3D or 2D world (or both depending on area). Physics would add a strong dimension to Zelda puzzles, and Link + Zelda co-op would make it even better. This would also be the time to introduce full voice acting to a relatively expanded amount of dialogue.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

From where? Or are we making the requests?

#5 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3781 posts) -

Zelda on Xbox.

#6 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5992 posts) -

I'd love to see Platinum games do a crossover with its own IPs.

Also, it isn't next gen, but I really liked the Mega Man and Street Fighter crossover.

#7 Edited by ThePhantomnaut (6201 posts) -

Tekken and Street Fighter. Yes I am referencing Namco's project. They will jump on next gen when they can. I need to know combo bounds for SF characters and if there will be any wave dashing for them.

#8 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2295 posts) -

Perfect Dark crossed with Metal Gear Solid.

#9 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

Amped 4.

#10 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

Gears of war + metal gear solid.

I want actual satisfying gameplay with that crazy japanese stupid over the top plot!

#11 Posted by MeganeAgain (123 posts) -

I dream of many crossovers.

I would love to see:

And...

But alas, these will probably stay dreams.

Tekken and Street Fighter. Yes I am referencing Namco's project. They will jump on next gen when they can. I need to know combo bounds for SF characters and if there will be any wave dashing for them.

I cannot wait to hear more about this title. I could not be more curious of how the Street Fighter characters will be adapted to the Tekken engine as well as the Tekken aesthetic.

#12 Posted by DarthOrange (3895 posts) -

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe 2

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2

Both of these are within the realm of possibility but I don't expect to see them any time soon. :(

#13 Posted by Hunter5024 (5964 posts) -

Crossovers usually end up feeling pretty half assed. It seems like a big deal at first, but companies are rarely interested in putting their A-Teams on projects that they know will sell based on name recognition alone. Plus I think either the story or the gameplay is usually full of compromises in order to reconcile the different games. So I wish companies would stop making crossovers because they are always disappointing.

#14 Edited by hermes (1606 posts) -

I would like for People Can Fly to do a join development with Platinum. A FPS where PCF handles the gameplay and P+ handles the design...

It would be the ultimate west-meet-east of videogames.