This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by NikoAlexander57 (359 posts) -
#2 Posted by NikoAlexander57 (359 posts) -

Hopefully most of you all will get this.

#3 Posted by GilbertMordinAndSullivan (442 posts) -

I just played through all of Infinity Gene, so obviously it's real.

#4 Posted by DerekDanahy (877 posts) -

We know evolution happened. Do we know every specific detail about evolution? No. Will we? Probably.

#5 Posted by MartinDN (127 posts) -
@DerekDanahy said:
" We know evolution happened. Do we know every specific detail about evolution? No. Will we? Probably. "
This pretty much sums it up in one sentence.
#6 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

If we are evolved from apes, then why can't apes think like us? Something affected the evolution. Adam and eve where kicked onto earth and demons mated with early cromagnons, creating nephilims which was wiped out during noah's ark. With the story of cain and abel, we are half inherently evil.

According tot he polls, 75% of the site are athesist, so I expect a high percentage to belive in evolution by default. Since darwin was hypnotised all his life and taught by the illuminati satanist, just type in darwin and illuminati in google, atheist is just a carefully created belif system by satanist and demonic entites so you won't know it's them pulling all the strings here. If you disagree, your athesist speaking from a perspective of what you can see or hear, which is a limited perception and easy to manipulate.

#7 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

I believe we evolved from Batman. See, Batman was just too awesome, so nature decided it hand to tune it down, and there you have it.

#8 Posted by LackingSaint (1830 posts) -
@MartinDN said:
" @DerekDanahy said:
" We know evolution happened. Do we know every specific detail about evolution? No. Will we? Probably. "
This pretty much sums it up in one sentence. "
#9 Posted by rflx (577 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47: 

You are one funny dude! Unless you're actually serious... In that case, you're quite a sad dude.
#10 Posted by MartinDN (127 posts) -

Hitman :

You can type in illuminati and game room into google and it will all turn out to be some new world order conspiracy to infect the gaming world with consistently bad games

Whats your point ?

#11 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -
@MartinDN: My point is that my statement about darwin is well known.
#12 Posted by Popogeejo (615 posts) -

If evolution is real then why don't I have wing like a Bald Eagle which would clearly be useful for escaping my enemies? It's because God doesn't want it that way, and the big guy knows what he wants and he doesn't want your average American being able to fly and thus not need to buy a good ol' American made car.

Jon.
#13 Posted by shadyspace (458 posts) -

My favorite evolution is Prinplup to Empoleon.

#14 Posted by Mcfart (1658 posts) -

god pooped me out yestrday

he forgot my legs :(

#15 Posted by elko84 (1085 posts) -

DE-evolve...Jurassic.

#16 Posted by Brakken1987 (45 posts) -
@MartinDN said:
" @DerekDanahy said:
This pretty much sums it up in one sentence. "

Right on the money in my book!
#17 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

My standpoint on evolution. 

If I allow my Pokemon to evolve, then they will become stronger. Stronger Pokemon will help me beat the Elite Four.

#18 Edited by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

If we are evolved from apes, then why can't apes think like us? Something affected the evolution. Adam and eve where kicked onto earth and demons mated with early cromagnons, creating nephilims which was wiped out during noah's ark. With the story of cain and abel, we are half inherently evil.

According tot he polls, 75% of the site are athesist, so I expect a high percentage to belive in evolution by default. Since darwin was hypnotised all his life and taught by the illuminati satanist, just type in darwin and illuminati in google, atheist is just a carefully created belif system by satanist and demonic entites so you won't know it's them pulling all the strings here. If you disagree, your athesist speaking from a perspective of what you can see or hear, which is a limited perception and easy to manipulate.

"
Oh god, what?  

Evolution doesn't say we evolved from Apes, you moron.  It says we evolved from the same genus or gene-pool.  Humans are not Apes, just as Apes are not humans.  We have a different chromosomal make-up. Self awareness isn't a singularly human genus trait either.  There are birds (crows, magpies, some owl species), marsupials (some blind relatives of mice have pheromonal markings by which they judge themselves and eachother on a very complex social hierarchy) and even other mammalian (birds are reptilian by genetic history) species, including Pigs and Dolphins, which also have inherent and measurable self awareness.

Pulling in BULLSHIT ! fiction from crazed theories of the Illuminati and their supposed connection to Darwin does in no denigrate the scientific tested and those sound and PROVABLE reasoning behind Evolution.  It just makes idiots like you sound even more retarded and crazy than you already are. 

just type in illuminati and easily debunked theories and tinfoil hats

LOL
#19 Edited by MartinDN (127 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47 said:

" @MartinDN: My point is that my statement about darwin is well known. "

And the illuminati was formed by jesuits, why would catholics, a part of christianity, teach atheism and evolution to somehow debunk christianity ?  And darwin was not irreligious at all, he just  tried to find explanations in laws of nature rather than miracles and superstitions.

And i honestly cant believe you was serious in that post. Oh man.

We are not evolved from apes, we share a common ancestor although we are technically apes ourselves as a part of the hominoids. And seriously, this on a gaming forum ? hmm...
#20 Posted by BunkerBuster (1042 posts) -

Evolution didn't occur because there are far too many gullible people that believe Creationism is a fact.

#21 Posted by Gellrock (381 posts) -

Darwin was also a leopard skin thong designer. I googled that shit!

#22 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

Whatever, our common ancestors didn't evolve to our point of thinking, yet we somehow did? That doens't make sense, not even dolphins can think like us, yet they have a bigger frontal lobe. Honestly where did we get this ability to think? It's almost as if it's something carefully created, or manufactured by someone. We can think, demons can think, god can think, humans can think. Cromagnons can't, just react with their fight or flight response. You think by now other animals are self aware, they are only using the mammal brain which is used for social skills, which even chimpanzees or apes have. It's nothing special. The reptilian brain is responsible for hunting, however it sort of is responsible for our ego.

Catholics are just a knock off religion to insult to decieve others. Romans has been killing christians for thousands of years, they thought it was best to create a religion as a knock off. I mean christians doesn't worship or confess to other ppl. Their religion is just as fake as the islam interpretation of mohammed. I am speaking stuff this forum can't comprehend, it's above your limited understanding and I don't have to explain anything, so I won't reply to anyone directly. You can't convince an athiest anything, even if they see a real ghost right in front of them, these ppl will spin it to some sort of hallucination.

#23 Posted by Sorrowsan (129 posts) -

this is getting good :)
#24 Edited by Devil240Z (3396 posts) -

I believe whatever is most widely accepted among the scientific community.  

I think the creation of the universe is a much more interesting topic. Being that one second existence didn't exist and then the big bang happened and suddenly there was stuff.

#25 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

There is no standpoint on evolution. It is, it is indisputable. 

stop making threads like this, it both gives encouragement to the retarded religious who attempt to discredit this, and more importantly, it depresses me.

#26 Posted by Slax (941 posts) -

Blaming the Illuminati for everything has just become my favorite thing to do.

#27 Posted by Spellbot5000 (104 posts) -

Creationism is totally true, in that man was "created" when Biff went back in time and an ape got ahold of the Sports Almanac.

Eat that, Charles Darwood!

#28 Posted by MartinDN (127 posts) -

You remember the cavemen ? They wasnt exactly the smartest tools in the box were they, pardon the pun, they created tools and started to LEARN, monkeys can learn aswell, they recently got monkeys to learn how to use tools. 

We didnt start out as we are now, the earth is billions of years old you know, we are thousands of million years old, it takes time and we learned over time we did this to survive, we have instincts, animals have instincts that they are born with, they evolved with these instincts, or did god guide us and animals with a helping hand to get us to the stage that we are at now ? 

Oh and the romans was around for less than a thousand years.

" You can't convince an athiest anything, even if they see a real ghost right in front of them, these ppl will spin it to some sort of hallucination. "

I find this highly ironic considering religion teaches us that the earth is a few thousand years old and that god created everything because he loves us and will give us eternal life for believing in him yet while the sinners burn in hell.

Listen, the only proof of god or religion is the bible and myths created by MEN, religion is a tool used by men in power, it was created by men to not only control the masses but to keep them in line, religion is not disproven but it is not proven neither, and never will be either way because its the same thing, you cannot prove whether a myth is fact or fiction without going back in time, these things change by word of mouth or convenience its like indian whispers.

I have one question for you, if the bible is real, and its proof of god, why does it keep changing its story over time to fit social convention or legality ? When slavery was perfectly normal and legal for HUMANS god supported it in the bible, yet when it was outlawed and made illegal by HUMANS god condemned it ?

Religion changes to fit the time or socila convention, They are differences like this all over the old and new testaments, when the only proof of somethings existence thousands of years ago is by the word of men, then its foolish to believe it.

#29 Edited by MartinDN (127 posts) -
HitmanAgent47 :
"My opinion is usually right about everything and based on facts since I can back up any of my statements by request "

Talking about the illuminati and satan and demons and darwin was a illuminist, yup totally based on facts. Please show me the proof that demons exist and can think logically like we do, show me the proof that god is real and can think like humans, show me the proof that darwin was in the illuminati.

And no bible references or quotes.

Lies is only truth if you believe it is the truth.
#30 Posted by odintal (1095 posts) -

I usually evolve my pokemon as soon as possible. I'm not falling for the happy hippy love bullshit from the cartoon. 

If I were Ash I would have evolved that Pikachu by like episode 4. 

#31 Posted by august (3853 posts) -
@odintal said:
" I usually evolve my pokemon as soon as possible. I'm not falling for the happy hippy love bullshit from the cartoon.  If I were Ash I would have evolved that Pikachu by like episode 4.  "
/thread
#32 Posted by fuzzyponken (694 posts) -

Oh man, I knew HitmanAgent47 was stupid, but sheesh... I didn't know people like that existed outside of trailer parks. 

#33 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
@ChristOnIce said:
" @SeriouslyNow said:
 Humans are not Apes, just as Apes are not humans.  

What amuses me about threads like these is the number of people who defend evolution yet clearly don't know shit about it.  Humans are great apes, genius.  And you might want to find out what "genus" means before misusing it so.  Perhaps you should leave the scientific explanations to those who know about science. "
Bullshit.  We're not Apes.  We share a common genus, that means we're from the same family, genetically speaking, but that doesn't mean we're Apes, you dimwit.  Calling Homo Sapiens "Great Apes" is just utter and complete bullshit.  Look up what the words HOMO and SAPIENS mean in Latin.  Hint : Neither of them share any nomenclature with the words GREAT or APE.  FUCK you for attempting to even attack real science with hokey made up ideas.  Another moron....
#34 Posted by Spellbot5000 (104 posts) -

I don't know man, dat monkey I sawz on de TV could smoke dem blunts and rolley-skate! How you explain that shit?

#35 Posted by Asrahn (552 posts) -

... In my country, if someone asks you this question, you'd be met with a blank stare.

"It's science, you cretin."

#36 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
@Spellbot5000 said:
" I don't know man, dat monkey I sawz on de TV could smoke dem blunts and rolley-skate! How you explain that shit? "
Yeah and those dogs that can skate means that's why Skateboarders call each other DAWG yo. WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#37 Posted by Spellbot5000 (104 posts) -

@SeriouslyNow said:

" @Spellbot5000 said:
" I don't know man, dat monkey I sawz on de TV could smoke dem blunts and rolley-skate! How you explain that shit? "
Yeah and those dogs that can skate means that's why Skateboarders call each other DAWG yo. WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU "

My god, it all makes sense.

We're through the looking glass here, people.
#38 Posted by Praab_NZ (281 posts) -

I remember pokemon....

#39 Edited by Leptok (942 posts) -
#40 Posted by Meowshi (2911 posts) -

it's all very interesting, even though I don't understand it as well as I should 

public schools FTW!

#41 Posted by Leptok (942 posts) -

Oh yeah, and there's this  
http://www.physorg.com/news202970888.html  

Scientists watch evolution in action  

The yellow-bellied three-toed skink (Saiphos equalis) is one of only three reptiles known to have different methods of reproduction in different places. In the coastal areas of New South Wales (NSW), near Sydney, Australia, the skink lays eggs, while in the northern highlands of NSW, it tends to favor giving birth to live young. Scientists say we are witnessing evolution in action, with the skink half-way in its transformation from an egg-layer to a bearer of live young.     

The scientists have also discovered that as they retain their young internally for longer, the thickness of the eggshell is reduced until, for those bearing live young, the shell is merely a thick membrane. Having a thinner shell enables the mother to keep the embryo well fed while the egg is inside her body, but there is less calcium available for the embryo. Stewart and the team found that the uterus in the egg-layers secreted calcium that became incorporated into the embryo. “It’s basically the early stages of the evolution of a placenta in reptiles,” Stewart said.    

#42 Posted by Ignor (2372 posts) -
#43 Posted by Inf225 (503 posts) -

Has anyone here played E.V.O. for the SNES? That game is PROOF that evolution exists! How else did fish get fins to beat the water level?

#44 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

I find it hilarious that this is a serious issue in America. 

Darwin appears on our bank notes. You guys are insane.

#45 Posted by rflx (577 posts) -
@MysteriousBob said:
" I find it hilarious that this is a serious issue in America. "
This.
I am so happy that I live in a predominantly secular country.
#46 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -
@rflx said:
" @MysteriousBob said:
" I find it hilarious that this is a serious issue in America. "
This. I am so happy that I live in a predominantly secular country. "
w00t. Second this.
#47 Posted by natetodamax (19212 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @MartinDN: My point is that my statement about darwin is well known. "
Really? Because I just went to the Charles Darwin page on Wikipedia and did a search for both "Satan" and "Illuminati" and neither of those words are in the article.
#48 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -
@natetodamax: I hope your joking because I said google.
#49 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @natetodamax: I hope your joking because I said google. "
Yeah because Google is a much more reputable source than Wikipedia.  Dude, you're nuts.
#50 Posted by X19 (2306 posts) -

Your comment made my day XD

@HitmanAgent47 said:

"I am speaking stuff this forum can't comprehend, it's above your limited understanding and I don't have to explain anything, so I won't reply to anyone directly. You can't convince an athiest anything, even if they see a real ghost right in front of them, these ppl will spin it to some sort of hallucination. "

This quote was amazing you drivel on about the illuminati, catholics, muslims and also give the most ill informed argument against evolution I have ever read. Then to top it off you say everyone except you has limited understanding and we can't comprehend your thinking. Thank you for explaining to me why religion still exists because close minded arrogant people like you are still on this planet thinking you know all the answers.