• 98 results
#1 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5600 posts) -

#2 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2994 posts) -

POKEMON SNAP MOTHA FUCKA

#3 Posted by Zuldim (288 posts) -

Zelda. Zelda's the reason I buy all Nintendo consoles, Pokemon's the reason I buy all Nintendo handhelds. Everything else is just gravy.

#4 Posted by Kidavenger (3570 posts) -
#5 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5600 posts) -

What would make the Wii U a must purchase for you?Is Nintindo an afterthought as far as you're concerned?Are you holding out for the Vitality sensor?Do you just not like the name,cause it's a Wii that's just for "U".Maybe you're just going to hold out for that special game?

#6 Posted by Epidehl (302 posts) -

I'm gonna say Zelda, if only because it's the most likely. But frankly, if they released a new vehicle-only Star Fox game with all new levels and stuff, I would buy the shit out of a Wii U.

#7 Posted by Zippedbinders (999 posts) -

Its not a Nintendo IP, but Bayonetta 2 is the reason I'm getting a Wii U. Everything else is just a bonus.

#8 Posted by oldenglishC (962 posts) -

Fire Emblem.

Maybe a proper bad-ass Metroid.

#9 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2478 posts) -

Nintendo needs to assemble another group of people like 90's Rare, Wii U would be an instant purchase for me.

#10 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5600 posts) -

@VisariLoyalist said:

POKEMON SNAP MOTHA FUCKA

You sir/madam,have something there.

#11 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

A good Zelda game for sure. Loved Twilight princess (played the GC version), didn't like Skyward Sword. All I want is a Zelda game without motion controls.

#12 Posted by mikey87144 (1782 posts) -

A Zelda that has no motion controls, A Metroid made by Retro, Super Mario Galaxy collection with removal of motion controls, and Pokemon Snap.

#13 Posted by believer258 (11949 posts) -

Nothing. Not because I believe that Nintendo is BS but because I believe the Wii U holds absolutely nothing for me.

#14 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1432 posts) -

Snap with the tablet would be pretty neat...but i dont care about any of the new pokemon.

#15 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4542 posts) -

A Metroid game, but it would literally have to be the best Metroid game ever...

...and the system would have to be $200 cheaper

#16 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19357 posts) -

Super Smash Bros.

#17 Edited by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I haven't played Zelda since Wind Waker. I'm more than ready for another.

#18 Posted by jaycrockett (461 posts) -

Metroid Prime

#19 Posted by FriskyHeadCrab (41 posts) -

Firmware update that makes it not broken and slow. Best WiiU game of 2012.

#20 Posted by Hosstile17 (764 posts) -

How about a new IP?

#21 Posted by Aperture_Science (20 posts) -

F Zero

Advance Wars

#22 Posted by Levio (1784 posts) -

How about a AAA title that isn't a concept that's been beaten to death.

#23 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

Open World Pokemon game... and no I don't mean like the 2D ones a proper next-gen Pokeman game.

#24 Edited by ProfessorEss (7403 posts) -

I think Nintendo could desperately use a new IP. A BIG new IP, a household-name-to-be IP.

Can they do it? Is it even doable anymore? I don't know but they have gotten to the point where I feel all their key franchises are being stretched as far as they can go.

Also, a full on 3D Pokemon RPG Adventure would be nice to see some day.

#25 Posted by wewantsthering (1571 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Super Smash Bros.

#26 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

Smash Brothers, a substantial Pokemon release and possibly Zelda.

I'm somewhat worn out on Zelda, Twilight Princess was very bland and I didn't enjoy Skyward Sword all that much either, though that may have been due to my hatred of the controls.

#27 Edited by Marokai (2986 posts) -

Pokemon Snap or a Pokemon game similar to the mainline DS games would be pretty incredible.  

At this point I actually think a mainline Pokemon RPG on the Wii U would sell more Wii U consoles than any of their other IPs.

#28 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

If they did a proper Pokemon game on the Wii U I would get one straight away, but I'm getting one soon anyway.

#29 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

I picked none forgetting that Pokemon was a Nintendo IP. If they made a fully 3D real RPG Pokemon game with online combat in a semi MMO/online open world I would buy one tomorrow.

#30 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Not being sarcastic, Mario paint, the wii u is perfect with it's touchscreen and different inputs.

#31 Posted by Turambar (6790 posts) -

Fire Emblem and Ace Attourney.

#32 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
#33 Posted by Slay3r1583 (617 posts) -

A new Earthbound/Mother maybe. I've kind of lost interest in the major Nintendo franchises.

#34 Posted by Levius (1143 posts) -

Star Fox, as it isn't a concept that has been beaten to death, and it could look amazing in HD. Maybe give it a Mass Effect style galactic map to move around. I would give the Kid Icarus guys a shot at it. No on foot bullshit though.

#35 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4683 posts) -

@ProfessorEss said:

I think Nintendo could desperately use a new IP. A BIG new IP, a household-name-to-be IP.

Can they do it? Is it even doable anymore? I don't know but they have gotten to the point where I feel all their key franchises are being stretched as far as they can go.

Also, a full on 3D Pokemon RPG Adventure would be nice to see some day.

Yep. Nintendo need a new IP instead of relaying on the same handful. Pikman was the last significant one and that ten years ago.

That said if the new Smash Bros is good that may tip my hat on the system.

#36 Posted by RecSpec (3830 posts) -

WiiU Wars.

#37 Posted by That1BlackGuy (217 posts) -

I'm" getting a Wii U down the line for Bayonetta 2 however if I had to pick a Nintendo IP then give me F-Zero.

#38 Posted by Devise22 (222 posts) -

I voted Metroid. While I would love a new Zelda I don't trust Nintendo not to do the same old thing with Zelda. Same goes with Mario. They need to shake those franchises up. I think on a HD console and being long enough since we really had a Metroid game they could do a lot with it.

However I'd also love Nintendo to put a lot of time and effort into something new. They need to start a new amazing franchise to really sell this console in my opinion.

#39 Posted by AndrewB (7637 posts) -

I almost went with "I" because I really just want to see Nintindo do something fresh with their talented teams of developers...

But if Nintindo put Game Freak on a new console Pokemon game that was actually different/revolutionary in some way without being a spin-off, well... that would be the closest thing to persuade me (as long as I can play it solely on the second screen, because Pokemon works best as a handheld game.

#40 Posted by VincentVendetta (253 posts) -

An original IP would it be it.

Or, you know, online F-Zero.

#41 Posted by Ben_H (3366 posts) -

PIKMIN. 

It is the only thing that will get me to get one of the new consoles.

#42 Edited by LobsterVendetta (116 posts) -

F-Zero, depending on how they go about it. If it's too close to GX, then I can wait. (I just didn't enjoy that one as much as X, though I certainly understand its merits)

I wouldn't mind seeing a new IP, but since I'm not that much of a Nintendo fan I don't really see what they could do that would interest me much.

#43 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1251 posts) -

That's sad no one voted kirby and DK. I voted Metroid but I love all those games...

#44 Edited by GunstarRed (5215 posts) -

Open world Star Fox.

#45 Posted by deano546 (182 posts) -

Mario Galaxy Collection HD, and a new Smash Bros.

#46 Posted by BeachThunder (11995 posts) -

@Hosstile17 said:

How about a new IP?

New IPs? Pffft, that's sooooooo 1980s.

#47 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

I'd like to see another Luigi's Mansion. Still waiting for the 3DS one.

#48 Posted by Jeust (10680 posts) -

Old school Resident Evil and Silent Hill games.

#49 Posted by Moonshadow101 (568 posts) -

Zelda is the one I have the most personal affection for, but I don't see them doing anything with it that would really draw me to the system.

#50 Posted by SAC (112 posts) -

f-zero that does not make concessions for new audiences and is still hard as fuck.

still waiting for a proper 2-d metroid game. would love to see one of those on the 3ds. let's face it guys, nintendo are so god damn out of touch.