What percentage of your game collection have you completed (approx.)

• 52 results
Avatar image for supersolidsnake2019
SuperSolidSnake2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What percentage of your game collection have you completed (approx.) (171 votes)

95-100% - I MUST complete everything. No stone is left unturned. 5%
75-95% - I finish the campaign/singleplayer a few times(difficulty, new game+) and play a ton of multiplayer if included. 14%
55-75% - I play the campaign/singleplayer through and see that the mulitplayer option works - for hours upon hours then stop. 30%
35-55% - I like to try many games but rarely finish any of them - something else always catches my eye! 29%
15-35% - I excitedly open up the case for the first time and play 10-20 minutes or a level or two - then never go back! 13%
0-15% - I check that the disc is in working order and now i know it does - on the shelf with you! 9%

35-55% - I like to try many games but rarely finish any of them...something else always catches my eye!

In most cases this is me.

I can't bring myself to dedicate all my time to one game so I usually try to play 2-4 games at the same time. That always seems to make me get tired of them all unless the game is really great. Example: Last Of Us, Bayonetta.

• 
jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

My Backloggery says 67.3%. I am trying to get up to at least 70 percent before getting new games, but this damned Steam sale makes it difficult...

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Oldirtybearon

Hey @supersolidsnake2019, maybe you should specify what you mean by "completion." Are you talking about 100% campaign, unlocks, easter eggs, whatever, or are you just talking about beating the campaign?