What pisses me off about GameFly

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

Edited By dsplayer1010

Conker: Live and Reloaded has been on the top of my que since September. Just fucking send me it already.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By dsplayer1010

Conker: Live and Reloaded has been on the top of my que since September. Just fucking send me it already.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Coltonio7

There's something wrong with that...

Having Conker on your Queue that is. You should have it.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

It happens...
I rented it from Blockbuster, after months of hesitation, only to find that their only copy was scratched so much it was unplayable. So I still have never been able to play it.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive

i got sick and tired of gamefly, had to cancel it. and boy did they put up a fight, they are so desperate to keep you as a costumer. 

basically i got reaallllllly sick of waiting forever for my games to arrive, only to never get them and have to have them resent. 
machgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By machgame

Gamefly has been perfect for me. Game in my que go out like clockwork and have ive gone through several new releases this year without issue. RE5 3 day after release. Godfather 2 a week after release. Played 7 games in April for $20, I can't complain about that. gamefly is  the best deal out there imho.

Conker is a classic game, probably a lot of people wanting to play it. Don't let it piss you off, You should report your issue to gamefly, so they can work to fix it.

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By cloneslayer

Ive got some games the day after release before, depends where your live and how lucky you are.

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By papercut

Seeing is how that game is pretty old, and it wasnt that great, that makes no sense to me. sorry dude.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By ArcBorealis

My problem has always been when I had multiple games in my que, and because they have status updates on availability, they go ahead and ship a different one that I don't want now.

Now I keep my games to a minimum, and make sure that the availability is high and I can get a hold of it soon (New releases are tougher, because they instantly go to low availiability in the first day).

But there have been those instances where I waited for a game much longer than was necessary. I know how much of a pain it is.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By penguindust

I usually get the 1st or second choice on my list from them and nothing has every taken longer than a week to arrive.  Most of the time, I receive a game three days after I ship one off, but there was once when it took longer to reach them and thus longer for me to get a new rental.  Maybe the Post Office suit will change some of that aspect of delivery.  Knock on wood, I've never gotten a damaged game either.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By CL60

My problem with gamefly is that they don't ship to Canada.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dsplayer1010
machgame said:
 You should report your issue to gamefly, so they can work to fix it. "
Ok. I sent it. Let's see how this goes.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By fr0br0

But they sell new games for dirt cheap prices. Screw renting, they're my main game buying suppliers.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dsplayer1010

Nope. A generic bullshit answer

machgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By machgame

Like any modern online company, their CS is to some extent automated. They send a initial response usually from the system, and then someone follows up...in my experience. Any problems I've had have always been resolved in a few days.

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Babble

I have never had problems with Gamefly, all games ship to me in 2 days. Any new release I want I just make sure I only have that on my queue and that I have an open slot and I don't have problems getting stuff.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Conker = one of the best games ever made.
Honestly now, make a sequel Rare!  And parody video games this time. 
It's not out of question though, they did do Banjo which was ina  much similar position.  Banjo/Kazooie are good characters and imo video game icons, but Conker tops everything in terms of game and personality.

No Caption Provided
My god, I lolled so hard throughout.  Even the first monolgue thing.   It might not seem to funny written, but how it's delivered is genius.  "Well, here I am.  Conker the king, king of all the land.  Who'd of thought that.  But how'd I come here you say?  And who are the strange fellus who surround my thrown.  Well, it's a long story.  Come closer, and I'll tell ya.  It all started yesterday.  It's what I call, a Bad Fur Day."

And for those wondering, yes, Conker's remake is still called Bad Fur Day, but the package is Live and Reloaded.
Yes, I first played it on the xbox. I was sort of young for the original.  Knew some people who had it, but my parents didn't want me to play it.
PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By PercyChuggs

GameRang for the win.

Avatar image for altered_confusion
Altered_Confusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 264

User Lists: 1

I also really can't complain with GameFly, yes some of the games that I have at the top of my queue have stayed exactly there, and there have been a couple times where the game they send is deep in my queue, but at the end of the day they're still sending me a game that I have some interest in playing, and that to me is pretty damn sweet.

fillmoejoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#19  Edited By fillmoejoe

There are times that gamefly really pisses me off, like not sending me anything for up to two weeks. Occasionally not sending me the game in my queue when I have nothing else there.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_A_Drain

If it's anything like LoveFilm here in the UK, they probably literally only have one copy of it, maybe two. And if other people are ahead of you, they get it first, then if it breaks (it's hella old, and most renters are fucktards and dont take care of things) you get to wait a hella long time before they replace it.

Just buy it, much much much faster.