#1 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1807 posts) -

Watching the Dragon's Lair quick look made realize that I have never played or owned any Dragon's Lair game. This is super weird since the game is on every electronic device known to man.

So what other games have you never played/owned?

#2 Edited by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

Never owned any Call of Duty games.

#3 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

@No0b0rAmA said:

Never owned any Call of Duty games.

Also, Never owned any EA Sports games. i.e. Madden.

#4 Posted by Donkeycow (556 posts) -

Never owned and barely played any MGS game.

#5 Posted by GolazoDan (114 posts) -

Thanks to my choice of hardware, never played an Uncharted game or a God Of War game.

Own the MGS collection but haven't played it yet so never played an MGS game.

#6 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Halo, MGS, Zelda

Halo bores me, I don't have a Playstation console nor a nintendo platform.

#7 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

Halo series. I've played the first a bit and Halo 2 once Multiplayer but that is all. Not a fan.

#8 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

Bethesda RPG

#9 Posted by believer258 (11914 posts) -

I hadn't even heard of Dragon's Lair until I saw the Quick Look. It looked like shit, I have no interest in it.

I have never played a Metal Gear Solid game or owned a sports game (played some demos, but not much), nor have I ever played any Bioware RPG pre-KOTOR.

I know I'm missing a ton of games but speaking of overall series I've touched at least one out of all of the big ones I can think of at the moment. Finished? No. Owned? Not necessarily. But played, yes.

#10 Posted by VaddixBell (269 posts) -

Never played a Gran Turismo game, not even a demo. I can tell right away that racing simulators are not my type of game. I also haven't played Forza but I don't know how similar that is to Gran Turismo.

I know it's very popular but I just don't see the appeal in them.

#11 Posted by tourgen (4501 posts) -

no CoD, god of war, or EA sports games here. Gaming is so great these days. There is so much to choose from. You can completely ignore stuff you aren't all that interested in and still never run out of stuff to play.

#12 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

Super Metroid. I can't provide a reason for why I missed this. I had a SNES. I liked sci fi games. Somehow it never caught my attention.

#13 Posted by DryvBy (249 posts) -

Attention, Internet: Reading reveals this is about "NEVER" played. Games you hate isn't what is asked.

I'm going to go with Ultima. I have a desire to play them, but no time at all.

#14 Edited by NTM (7381 posts) -

I guess Diablo. I've played most (maybe all) and I had to think a little bit, but since Diablo 3 just came out, it made me easily think of it. The only time I've ever seen a Diablo game was when I went over to a neighbors house and they were playing it.

#15 Posted by Rakitox (6 posts) -

Never played a Metroid game, Final Fantasy VII (or VIII or IX), Super Mario World, or any Resident Evil game pre-4. I also have only played the remakes of MGS1 and Monkey Island.

Am I cool yet

#16 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

I feel like I've tried my hand at everything at least a littlle... I can't think of a popular game I haven't played.

#17 Posted by Raven10 (1791 posts) -

Never played Metal Gear Solid or any of its sequels. Only Metroid game I've played is the DS one due to never owning a Nintendo console. Have played a bunch of other Nintendo based games at friend's houses. Guess I never played a Contra game that I can recall. I've also never played Dragon's Lair. Always see it around but never really wanted to play it.

#18 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5008 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid, Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy...

#19 Posted by hwy_61 (922 posts) -

Never played Metroid...think I'm gonna pick it up on the eShop, worth it?

#20 Posted by MocBucket62 (1229 posts) -

Never played a Bioshock, Resident Evil and a Half Life game before.

#21 Posted by flyingace16021 (167 posts) -

Never played any final fantasy games. I've come really close to going out and playing one of 'em but never have done so.

#22 Posted by SockemJetpack (408 posts) -

I try to play as many different types of games as I can. Some slip through the cracks though. Hitman series, Earthbound, FF9, Tomb Raider, Crysis, Call of Duty ( except Black Ops )

#23 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@VaddixBell said:

Never played a Gran Turismo game, not even a demo. I can tell right away that racing simulators are not my type of game. I also haven't played Forza but I don't know how similar that is to Gran Turismo.

I know it's very popular but I just don't see the appeal in them.

@NTM said:

I guess Diablo. I've played most (maybe all) and I had to think a little bit, but since Diablo 3 just came out, it made me easily think of it. The only time I've ever seen a Diablo game was when I went over to a neighbors house and they were playing it.

@SockemJetpack said:

Hitman series, Crysis,

Yea, that's about it, really, at least from this thread.

#24 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

all Nintendo games past the N64.

the Uncharted series, since i don't have a PS3. but MAN i really want to play them. like if i somehow lucked on a free PS3 i'd play all 3 back to back. a shame really.