#1 Posted by kingofpeanuts (479 posts) -

I would like a weekly show with Drew, Vinny, and Dave (if he isn't busy) of them trying to get to the moon and back in Kerbal Space Program. You could make the name of it a Hobbit pun by calling it There and Back again. Because daily content like an endurance run would be to hard I thought once a week features would be easier. Anyone else have any features you would like to be see made.

#2 Posted by IceColdGamer (605 posts) -

All Vinny. All the time.

#3 Edited by Mastercheesey (220 posts) -

Happy Hour :(

Edit: Also scrub league

#4 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

Vinny Jar Time. I haven't been watching Jeff's in like forever but man I'd really watch this.

#5 Posted by mrpandaman (866 posts) -

I want to see more scrub league. Or a feature where GB Crew plays games against the Gamespot guys.

#6 Posted by JaredA (824 posts) -

Licensed to

#7 Posted by JaredA (824 posts) -

Vinny.

Stupid phone.

#8 Posted by kingofpeanuts (479 posts) -

@mrpandaman: That's a good idea!

#9 Posted by csl316 (8675 posts) -

Again, Vinny's Sandbox. Put him in an open world for an hour and let him be. The Sleeping Dogs QL was glorious.

#10 Posted by DarthOrange (3864 posts) -

Big Live Live Show Live 3 :(

#11 Posted by kingofpeanuts (479 posts) -

@csl316: Another really good idea!

#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19342 posts) -

Series where Brad plays 1-3 1v1 ladder games in StarCraft II per week.

#13 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

A video where the staff reads all of the suggestion/video idea threads and laugh at them.

#14 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

A video series where Brad trys to collect all the Pokemon.

#15 Posted by Bocam (3753 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

I would actually like to see this.

#16 Posted by mrpandaman (866 posts) -

@DarthOrange said:

Big Live Live Show Live 3 :(

It's still happening according to Jeff on the last Radio Dave, it's slated to be on September 14. I don't know if it's set in stone, but that's the date they said.

#17 Posted by me3639 (1760 posts) -

This has been discussed before and the answer is always unanimous: More Vinny, Dave, Drew doing anything.

#18 Posted by MaxxS (201 posts) -

I think it'd be real cool if they did a send off to the Wii a day or two before the Wii U comes out.

#19 Posted by CosmicBatman (317 posts) -

I would like to see Patrick playing his favorite scary video games.

#20 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

More scrub league.

#21 Posted by Hector (3364 posts) -

More Dave and classic PC RPGs.

#22 Posted by spankingaddict (2672 posts) -

I think an all day N64 marathon would be great . Right?!

#23 Posted by BeachThunder (11942 posts) -

More playing of old/weird/obscure games

#24 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Scrub league would be great. Also an endurance run with Dave and Vinny would be great. I think Dave is probably my favorite staff member so I'd love to see more content with him specifically an endurance run.

#25 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

@Mastercheesey said:

Happy Hour :(

Edit: Also scrub league

I thought happy hour was a waste of space

@BraveToaster said:

A video where the staff reads all of the suggestion/video idea threads and laugh at them.

yes

also, BOLD!

#26 Posted by myketuna (1697 posts) -

@CosmicBatman said:

I've been wanting to see this as well. Or better yet, Patrick hosting/guiding Ryan (someone who has admittedly said he can't play horror) through his favorite horror games. At least for Halloween as a one-off thing.

#28 Edited by Trilogy (2655 posts) -

Quick look throw backs, especially in the slow season.

More random PC games with Vinny and Dave. I can't tell you how much I loved watching them play Phantasmagoria, Ripper, SWAT, ect. The old FMV games are make the best candidates here but I'd love to seem them play some Planescape, Fallout 1 and 2, or just shit that I've never heard of.

Scrub League. I really miss the Scrub league. It would be so much fun to see some of the regular guests stop by for some Duder vs Duder action. DUDER ON DUDER CRIMES!

#29 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

More Quick Look Throwbacks, or if not that then more of those Retro game marathons, just not SNES again.

#30 Posted by htr10 (334 posts) -

@IceColdGamer said:

All Vinny. All the time.

That's impossible. Your options are some of the Vinny all of the time or all of the Vinny some of the time. Choose...now!

#32 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3872 posts) -

@Mastercheesey said:

Also scrub league

Seriously, Scrub League seems like the easiest thing to do and would be super popular I don't know why they haven't done more of these. Especially now that they've got all the gamespot guys around, more competition. If they wanted to keep things on an even playing field, pick more obscure mp games and go at it.

#33 Posted by mrpandaman (866 posts) -

@myketuna said:

@CosmicBatman said:

I've been wanting to see this as well. Or better yet, Patrick hosting/guiding Ryan (someone who has admittedly said he can't play horror) through his favorite horror games. At least for Halloween as a one-off thing.

This is what should happen... we place Ryan in a dark room by himself. We have Patrick and whoever commentating on whatever Ryan's progress in the control room. Have a camera with night vision and focusing on Ryan's face to see his reaction.

A mini-endurance run of horror on Halloween. Ryan keeps going until he says "Fuck it, I'm too scared too keep going." And then do one of those like MTV The Real World interview type of thing interlace with the footage of the game play.

#34 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

Features where they don't play boring games like the olympics.

#35 Posted by MyNiceIceLife (622 posts) -

i miss the Load Our Last Save feature Vinny and Drew used to do so I'd like to see that come back.

#36 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1172 posts) -

I would love another form of Happy Hour but without Tested or Screened it wouldn't be as fun and I know Tony and Sara are already super busy on Fridays anyway. I love what the guys are doing now though. Just a random fun thing once a month or so. I wouldn't want to force anything though.

#37 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2054 posts) -

24 hour gaming and/or podcast marathon for charity.

#38 Edited by Yummylee (21652 posts) -

@myketuna said:

@CosmicBatman said:

Pretty sure something like that's actually happening come Halloween. They've both referenced the idea and have expressed interest a few times in wanting to do something 'special' around Halloween.

I'm not such a fan of the Patrick/Ryan pairing so I'm personally not so keen on the potential set-up, but hey at least it's a little variety all the same. I'd rather see the return of the Fear Gauntlet, though =(

Oh and yeah, I've been preaching the idea for some sort of Giant Bomb vs Gamespot feature for a while now.

#39 Posted by Hunter5024 (5686 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Eventually he would have to trade pokemon with himself, and then he'd be a real man. The subsequent deepening of his voice however, would knock the Earth out of orbit. But at least we'd have an awesome video as consolation for our cold and dying planet.

#40 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Something where the crew brings in their favorite game and plays it for a bit and talks about the fun times they had with that game.

#42 Posted by myketuna (1697 posts) -

@GenocidalKitten: I also agree that 's scenario is much better. I don't know how the guys would find the time to do the Real World camera stuff, but it would be so great.

#43 Posted by TyCobb (1972 posts) -

I don't really care what the content is, I just want the "Exclusive Content Every Day" that is promised when you sign up for a premium membership.

#44 Posted by IceColdGamer (605 posts) -

@htr10:

ALL VINNY ALL.