Edited 7 months, 4 days ago

What product u most looking forward 2 this week? (108 votes)

iOS 7 10%
Beiger, Safer, Yuppier iPhone 0%
Cheaper, Rainbow iPhone 0%
GTA5 63%
Zelda Colored Wii U 5%
Wind Waker HD 6%
War Z Bluray 0%
Star Trek 2 Bluray 1%
Other 15%

I kinda would've said WiiU if they sold it two weeks ago when I had excess cash and they were doing 50% bonus on console trade ins at GS. They wouldn't even let me preorder at any store. Plus I found out it doesn't come with Nintendoland. Think I'm better off with GTA collectors edition.

#1 Edited by DarthOrange (3498 posts) -
#2 Posted by Missacre (566 posts) -

I hate Apple products, I don't have consoles so no GTA5, and I hated World War Z and Star Trek, so I'm getting Wind Waker HD.

#3 Edited by Darji (5295 posts) -

@darthorange: That was last week^^

As for Topic. GTAV of course.

@missacre: how do you play Windwaker if you do not even have a console? Or did you mean I have no PS3/360?

#4 Posted by TruthTellah (7669 posts) -

I think I'm going to buy a nice sandwich or something. You know, with like a fancy sauce.

#5 Posted by DarthOrange (3498 posts) -

@darji said:

Sunday is considered the start of the week in the U.S. and since this is an American site I say it counts. :)

#6 Edited by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -

None of those

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (13975 posts) -

GTA V. There is no contender!

#10 Posted by Fattony12000 (6357 posts) -

I love products.

#13 Posted by Dot (163 posts) -

The best product.

#15 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4038 posts) -

I ordered a new wallet off of Amazon. I'm pretty stoked about that. I'm a pretty huge GTA fan, yet for some reason I can't bring myself to get excited about V. Not sure what it is. I'll get it eventually, but not now. If I got it now, I can promise you it would just sit on my shelf collecting dust for god knows how long.

#16 Posted by GrantHeaslip (1357 posts) -

@fattony12000 said:

I love products.

I'm looking forward to consuming some content regarding these products during this fiscal week.

#17 Posted by rachelepithet (1257 posts) -

@darthorange: I thought 101 was already out. Reviews popped up like 3 weeks ago.

#18 Posted by jimmyfenix (3682 posts) -

That game. It is the victory we longed for.

#19 Posted by SMTDante89 (2475 posts) -

Out of those, I would say the Zelda Wii U bundle. I want a Wii U and now I think there's enough games that I like that I think the purchase is justified, but I'm still on the fence about picking it up. I at least put $50 down on a pre-order just in case. Having one of my favorite Zelda games bundled with it a few weeks early is a pretty sweet bonus too.

#20 Posted by mlarrabee (2760 posts) -

Honestly, just being another week closer to Mavericks so I can finally have native Finder tabs and usable fullscreen.

I won't be getting anything that's actually coming out this week.

#21 Posted by davidwitten22 (1703 posts) -

I got a new Ps2 controller in the mail, pretty excited about it.

#22 Posted by Vonocourt (2107 posts) -

@darji said:

OP included Into Darkness, which was released on the 10th. Wonderful 101 counts.

So Wonderful 101.

#23 Posted by believer258 (11047 posts) -

GTA 5.

I didn't even know the rest of that stuff was coming out this week.

#24 Edited by Dragon_Fire (358 posts) -

iOS 7, It's about fucking time.

#25 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5750 posts) -

GTA V. Im so fucking hyped. There's no way that game won't bring many hours of enjoyment.

#26 Edited by Doskias (281 posts) -

Wind Waker HD and GTAV.

#27 Posted by Ezakael (871 posts) -

I'm super excited for GTA 5, if I was irresponsible enough to skip out on classes I would but damn it my mind says no. So I'll be picking it up first thing after school.

#28 Posted by falserelic (4949 posts) -

GTA V all day baby, hell fucking yeah...

Skipping GTA V is like trying to pass up some suga walls.

#29 Posted by Strife777 (1432 posts) -

I'm definitely more excited for GTA V, but I'm pretty glad iOS 7 is coming out this week, didn't even know when that was.

I'm suppose to get my first cellphone (about time...) with the 5S but it doesn't seem like I can pre-order it. Maybe it's because I'm in Canada? I can pre-order the 5C but not the 5S. Guess I'll just wait.

#30 Posted by Dalai (6880 posts) -

What the fuck duder!?!?!? You forgot the biggest release of all.

Since GTA V isn't on PC yet, this is my answer. My copy should be arriving tomorrow according to the Amazon gremlins that track my shipment.

#31 Edited by MightyDuck (1437 posts) -

I guess iOS7? This is simply due in part that I have a majority of Apple products.

I'm also excited for GTAV, I'm just not sure when I will eventually pick it up.

#32 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1785 posts) -

Not one.

#33 Edited by SeanCoughing (252 posts) -

I think I'm going to buy a nice sandwich or something. You know, with like a fancy sauce.

I was just gonna get GTA 5, but now for some reason I can't stop thinking about a nice sandwich, with a fancy sauce. Now I need to figure out how to stuff a sandwich into my gaping maw while cruelly abusing the citizens of Los Santos.

#34 Posted by TruthTellah (7669 posts) -

@truthtellah said:

I was just gonna get GTA 5, but now for some reason I can't stop thinking about a nice sandwich, with a fancy sauce. Now I need to figure out how to stuff a sandwich into my gaping maw while cruelly abusing the citizens of Los Santos.

You can find a way. I believe in you.

#35 Posted by JJOR64 (18784 posts) -

Got The Wonderful 101 yesterday. As for WW HD, going to wait for the retail release and get that cool Ganondorf figure.