#1 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

I'm seriously considering a PS3 purchase nowadays, since I know I'll end up with one eventually. What games should I buy with the console? May not want to suggest Metal Gear, since I haven't played the previous games.

#2 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3089 posts) -

Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Call of Duty if you don't already have it.

#3 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2102 posts) -

Metal Gear 4, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, Grand Theft Auto IV, Ratchet and Clank are some great ones that should keep you bust for the summer if not through early fall!

#4 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

Whee! Thanks, guys. Should've mentioned I have a 360, so there's no need for multiplatforms :O)

#5 Posted by verybadbeetle (43 posts) -

Resistance: FoM, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm, Gran Turismo Prologue and Warhawk.

#6 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Folklore and warhawk

#7 Posted by Clean (2356 posts) -

You should like MGS4 regardless because its awesome.
I enjoyed Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Folklore, Warhawk, and Haze.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAaa

200th post

#8 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Uncharted, R&C, Warhwk, MGS4, GT5, GTA IV, & CoD4 are just a few to name, with LBP, R2, KZ2, and more coming this fy year.

#9 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

As far as multiplayer? These games sound rentable. I'd like something with longevity.

#10 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Multiplayer games then? Warhawk, RFOM, GTA IV, CoD4, later this fy year; KZ2, R2, those are some MP games.

But MGS4/GTA IV definitely has longitivity, amazing game. If you aren't willing to buy a 10-15 hour game though, then exclusives like Uncharted, R&C, and others won't be for you.