#101 Posted by winsol (78 posts) -

@Undeadpool said:

Alpha Protocol 2: Beta Protocol. I'd really love to see a game that interesting done with a much higher level of polish.

This. Either that or Vampire the masquerade: bloodlines 2, maybe i just have a soft spot for games with potential but alot of bugs.

#102 Posted by AlfredCapone (164 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Jack268 said:

Beyond Good & Evil 2 I mean we can all pretend it will happen but it won't. The trailer is like 4 years old already.

Don't crush my hopes and dreams. : (

#103 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2130 posts) -

Future Cop LAPD 2

Ranger X 2

The Last Remnant 2

#104 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Gex 4

Future Cop LAPD 2

#105 Posted by ozzdog12 (862 posts) -

Simple,

Freedom Fighters

#106 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Dark Cloud 3 D: D: D: D: D:

#107 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1471 posts) -

Colony Wars.

*Sighs sadly* A man can dream ._.

#108 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1844 posts) -

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

Mirrors Edge, but found out today DICE is working on ME2. So I will say Lost Odyssey

@Bourbon_Warrior: while the original l did wrap up the story pretty well it would be interested to see more stuff in the universe

like the world full of immortals they never delved into

#109 Posted by kaos_cracker (623 posts) -

kingdom hearts 3

#110 Posted by MightyDuck (1523 posts) -

I have a few I'd be interested in seeing.

• Syphon Filter Sequel - I loved the PS1 games and would love to see the series make a comeback, or at least ports of the PSP games. I know there was a lot of rumors that one was in development, but doesn't sound like it came to be.
  • Jet Moto Sequel - The original Jet Moto is still one of my favorite racing games. I'd love to see them pick up where they left off after 2 and 3.
  • MAG 2 - MAG was possibly my favorite online shooter of this "gen." It's a shame it won't be getting a chance.
#111 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1844 posts) -

@MightyDuck said:

I have a few I'd be interested in seeing.

• Syphon Filter Sequel - I loved the PS1 games and would love to see the series make a comeback, or at least ports of the PSP games. I know there was a lot of rumors that one was in development, but doesn't sound like it came to be.
  • Jet Moto Sequel - The original Jet Moto is still one of my favorite racing games. I'd love to see them pick up where they left off after 2 and 3.
  • MAG 2 - MAG was possibly my favorite online shooter of this "gen." It's a shame it won't be getting a chance.

oh man i remember how much fun i had in mag ;-; maybe slant six will do something with it?

#112 Posted by SgtSphynx (1488 posts) -
@jakob187 said:

Vagrant Story 2

This man knows what he is talking about.
#113 Posted by MightyDuck (1523 posts) -

@connerthekewlkid: I suppose you never know. I enjoyed the Slant Six version of Socom much more than Socom 4. Zipper absolutely ruined that series after Socom 2.

#114 Posted by hanktherapper (379 posts) -

System Shock 3

Sim Golf 2

#115 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

Elite Beat Agents 2. I loved the original but I don't think there's any way we're going to see a sequel to it.

#116 Posted by Grimmy616 (406 posts) -

Freelancer 2. I know that Star Citizen is a thing and it sounds great but I'd love a proper sequel to Freelancer.

#117 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3558 posts) -

Another game I just thought of was the Marvel Ultimate Alliance franchise. Love playing both one and two but I think due to the sales of the second one we may never see another sequel.

#118 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1258 posts) -

Kingdom Hearts 3, Banjo Threeie, Conker 2, and most hopefully a Bully 2.

#119 Posted by JEC03 (904 posts) -

Manhunt 3

#120 Posted by Vod_Crack (729 posts) -

Condemned 3

Psi-Ops 2

Alpha Protocol 2

WWE All-Stars 2 (Similarly, I wished Midway survived so they could continue on with the TNA games. Their first effort was surprisingly good and it would have been nice to see some real competition against the WWE games)

TimeSplitters 4

Rogue Warrior 2

Singularity 2

Kingpin 2

Redneck Rampage 2

I-Ninja 2

Soldier of Fortune III (Has to be made by Raven though, Payback was utter shit)

The Punisher 2 (You know the one that Volition did? Like that game a lot)

World War Zero 2 (Nice obscure one, for ya)

A follow up to Judge Dredd: Dredd versus Death (Definitely after watching the latest Dredd movie, I have been dying for a new Dredd game. I think this could happen... maybe?)

I was going to say Manhunt 3 but honestly, I have never played Manhunt 2. I suppose what I mean is that I would like to see a HD Manhunt game by Rockstar North.

Star Wars: Dark Forces 3 (Or Jedi Knight 3, but Dark Forces is a far cooler name)

That's all I can think of for now. I am sure more will come to me.

#121 Posted by High_Nunez (218 posts) -

Fear Effect 3

#122 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Not a sequel but I would love a remake of Grim Fandango.

#123 Posted by Winternet (8025 posts) -

Freelancer 2.

Because . . . Freelancer is the best game ever made? Maybe?

#124 Posted by Hunter5024 (5805 posts) -

Another game in the Chrono series. The fact that it took 7 pages for someone to post this answer only further destroys my hopes for such a game.

#125 Posted by Nightriff (5141 posts) -

Eternal Darkness 2 and the next Tool album, I'm afraid both will never happen

#126 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

A GSC developed STALKER2. I suppose that between ex-GSC members working on Survarium and Bethesda buying the rights to STALKER, those are as close as we'll likely get. But it's not like spiritual successors can't be as good as or better than what they're based on. Just look at the whole circle-jerk that has been going on with Fallout and Wasteland, and how we've come to a point where both can coexist and be worked on by members of the original teams.

#127 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3558 posts) -

@Gamer_152 said:

Elite Beat Agents 2. I loved the original but I don't think there's any way we're going to see a sequel to it.

Kind of crazy to think that instead of getting a new Elite Beat Agents / Ouendan sequel we get The Black Eyes Peas Experience from the developers. Sometimes it makes me feel like crying.

#128 Posted by The_Big_Rough (226 posts) -

Black & White 3

Maybe one day, DAMN you Fable!!!!!

#129 Posted by Trainer_Red (314 posts) -

Heavy Rain

#130 Posted by Hamst3r (4516 posts) -
#131 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

@I_Stay_Puft said:

@Gamer_152 said:

Kind of crazy to think that instead of getting a new Elite Beat Agents / Ouendan sequel we get The Black Eyes Peas Experience from the developers. Sometimes it makes me feel like crying.

This is a dark industry indeed.

#132 Posted by Orange (206 posts) -

Age of Mythology 2

#133 Posted by BoOzak (962 posts) -
  • God Hand 2 - Although I doubt Capcom could pull it off given their recent record.
  • Prototype 3 - I've always had a soft spot for these games, as dumb as they are they're just so cathartic to play.
  • Codemned 3 - Monolith doesnt seem interested as far as I can tell, i'm not sure they have the rights either.
  • THPS? - A good one this time, not a remake or a gimmick fueled disaster.
#134 Posted by csl316 (8935 posts) -

Second time today I get to bring up Advent Rising, woo.

#135 Posted by Pharoah (2 posts) -

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System 2

#136 Posted by SSully (4231 posts) -

@MightyDuck said:

@connerthekewlkid: I suppose you never know. I enjoyed the Slant Six version of Socom much more than Socom 4. Zipper absolutely ruined that series after Socom 2.

The idea is nice, but is immediately ruined by the fact that slant six is incapable of developing a game that isn't a buggy mess.

#137 Posted by itspizza (439 posts) -

KOTOR 3

#138 Posted by angelfan91 (892 posts) -

I want a sequel to The Simpsons: Hit and Run. I just loved the holy hell out of that game.

#139 Posted by MightyDuck (1523 posts) -

@SSully: Good point. Operation Raccoon City...ugh.

#140 Posted by pyromagnestir (4326 posts) -

That I had to check all the way to page 7 to see someone mention Eternal Darkness 2 : Eternaler Darkness is a damn shame.

That no one has said Nuts and Bolts 2 at all is a fucking travesty.

Well, either that or you guys are a whole lot more optimistic about the prospects of these games than I am.

#141 Posted by Sargus (731 posts) -

The rest of the Advent Rising trilogy.

#142 Posted by Sammarco7 (7 posts) -

Dark Cloud 3

#143 Posted by impartialgecko (1610 posts) -

@Kyreo said:

Republic Commando 2. I'll just get that one out of the way for others.

YES

#144 Posted by JackG100 (405 posts) -

Descent 4, Gabriel Knight 4, Crusader: No R-something... a third game at least. A conclusion to the Legacy of Kain

#145 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Psychonauts.

#146 Posted by JackG100 (405 posts) -

@Winternet: Star Citizen will be about the same I wager. Only bigger and better! ;) Hopefully...

#147 Posted by Zella (773 posts) -

@AuthenticM said:

The Legend of Dragoon 2

This a billion times over. In my opinion the best rpg for the PS1. Alas it seems Sony has completely forgotten about it.

Another sequel I would love it Saboteur 2, I love the first one but I seem to be a minority which makes a sequel unlikely.

#148 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@connerthekewlkid said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

Mirrors Edge, but found out today DICE is working on ME2. So I will say Lost Odyssey

@Bourbon_Warrior: while the original l did wrap up the story pretty well it would be interested to see more stuff in the universe

like the world full of immortals they never delved into

Just do it like the FF series, keep the name but nothing else, to me it was a SNES style RPG in a very nice coat of graphics.

#149 Posted by egg (1469 posts) -

I find myself wanting games to be updated, fixed, or expanded on rather than someone throwing everything out and starting over with a sequel.

#150 Posted by deano546 (183 posts) -

Timesplitters 4.