#201 Posted by PenguinDust (12496 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

System Shock 3

This was my first choice, too.

After that, I'd say Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning. The game had problems but the core action was a lot fun. I think a tighter sequel with some sharper graphics could have elevated the franchise to higher acclaim.

#202 Posted by Raven10 (1766 posts) -

Well I'll never say never. If you had told me a couple years ago we'd be getting a sequel to Wasteland or a new Shadowrun game then I would have laughed at you. Now there's a pretty good chance both of those games will hit next year. If there is any game series I'd say I want to come back it would be Ultima. And I don't mean a F2P game. I mean a full fledged Single Player Ultima game made by Richard Garriot released on the PC for full price. Ultima was once a great name in gaming, and now we get a half-hearted attempt to cash in on fan memories with a stupid F2P remake of IV. Why couldn't we have a remake of IV with a $40 million budget and developed by one of EA's big RPG studios? Something with the same compelling features just with modernized gameplay. I would have paid good money for that.

#203 Posted by MonkeyMitcho (115 posts) -

I wish Super Mario Wacky's Worlds was made.

#204 Posted by jonano (365 posts) -

Dungeon Keeper 3 Man I want that game.

#205 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

@Hizang said:

Conkers Bad Fur Day, still praying. If they announce a sequel to it I will buy the next 360 in a heartbeat.

This.

Also, a 'true' sequel to KOTOR and Darksiders III - though, given the disappointing sales of II, that's pretty unlikely to happen.

A shame really, because where II featured an improved lead character, and the gameplay was more interesting, the world felt less developed than the original. It ended up feeling more like a side-story than a fully-fledged sequel.

At this point, and given the ending to 2, which was essentially just a retread of the first, all anybody wants is for the third to pick up with all the Horsemen thundering to Earth to kick some angelic ass.

#206 Posted by EveretteScott (1459 posts) -

Deathrow

Online multiplayer, oh how I wish

#207 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

Another Legacy of Kain game.

#208 Edited by TheKing (830 posts) -

Shenmue 3 and Split/Second 2

#209 Posted by Terramagi (1159 posts) -

Megaman Legends 3.

If it came out, I could begin to heal.

#210 Posted by eatatwhiteys (65 posts) -

L.A. Noire for me

#211 Posted by martinallan (27 posts) -

Psi Ops 2!

#212 Posted by Ramone (2961 posts) -

Freedom Fighters 2

#213 Posted by Sammo21 (3261 posts) -

Freedom Fighters

#214 Posted by Zembosis (100 posts) -

Dungeon Keeper 3 *sob*

#215 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2690 posts) -
#216 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2484 posts) -
@Undeadpool

Alpha Protocol 2: Beta Protocol. I'd really love to see a game that interesting done with a much higher level of polish.

Absolutely! It's actually super disappointing that more games haven't cherry picked that game's good features.

For me it'd have to be Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. Another very awesome, very broken game that will sadly never see another installment. It was Dues Ex meets Buffy!
#217 Posted by JustKamToo (682 posts) -

Brute force

I really did enjoy this game and third person shooter with squads really are my thing now. Hell I’d even be ok if they did a HD release.

#218 Posted by LikeaSsur (1513 posts) -
@Animasta

Nier 2

though really it would be a prequel detailing what happened with the red eyed legion in Jerusalem, but still

There already is a prequel. It's Drakengard.

Has Psychonauts been said? My vote goes for Psychonauts. It even ends on a cliffhanger.
#219 Edited by zombie2011 (4972 posts) -

Viva Pinata 3

and Nuts and Bolts 2.

I think we will get another Banjo game, but i don't think it will be like Nuts and Bolts. The thing about both games is that they were marketed as kids games, but they were actually really complex, i couldn't see a kid picking up and playing either of them. I feel they should have made a traditional Banjo game first then make Nuts and Bolts after that.

#220 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

freedom fighters 2

#221 Edited by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

Streets of Rage 4 :-(

....oh and whilst we're on the subject of Sega - OUTRUN 3.

#222 Posted by Sarge506 (87 posts) -

G Police. The second one kind of blew but the first was a firm favourite of mine for that generation.

#223 Edited by Mistzero (303 posts) -
#224 Posted by Chrjz (328 posts) -

Diablo 3.

#225 Posted by Revan_NL (336 posts) -

No One Lives Forever 3.

#226 Posted by Lava (665 posts) -

Star Wars: Battlefront 3. We came so close but it seems to have completely disappeared. I loved the massive space battles in 2 and it was just so much fun having a Jedi death match. Oh man I miss Battlefront II on my PS2 like crazy.

#227 Posted by Quarters (1682 posts) -

Condemned 3. I die a little bit inside every time I think about it.

#228 Posted by MikeydCT (563 posts) -

Godhand 2