What should I do on PS4?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What should I do on PS4? (63 votes)

You should buy Child of Light ($14.99). 21%
You should buy Fez ($12.99). 11%
You should buy both Child of Light and Fez ($27.98). 22%
You should buy Rayman Legends ($39.99). 17%
None of those, you should just wait for other things to come out, whether that be DLC or another game. 29%

A couple of days ago, I bought two 20 dollar PSN cards because I thought I wanted to get Daylight, there are two mistakes there; one is that I bought two cards when that game doesn't cost anywhere near 40 bucks, and two, I don't want that game now. I don't know whether I should save up for something later (which I imagine is longer than I want to wait), or get one of these. I ask because I don't know how worth any of these really are. I tried the Child of Light demo, which interested me, but didn't really make me feel like buying it then and there due to it not showing enough of the story.

The art certainly had my attention, but I had little idea what was going on in the story which is something I want to be good. Rayman is also another game that looks to have fantastic visuals, though I don't know if I'd like it either. Fez... I ask because people say it's good, but that's the one out of all that I care for least really. Point is, I don't know if I should spend it on a game I want most (Rayman), but spend it all so I have none left until I buy more cards, buy Child of Light which I know very little of, with or without Fez, or simply wait for something that really, really has my interests, to the extent that I don't even need to question it.

If you were in my shoes, what would you do?

• 
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

Are you excited for Transistor at all? Cause that's coming in three weeks.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PLAY. THE. GAME.

(oh wait that's wii u)

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NTM

@turboman: Not really actually. I mean, it's not that I think it looks bad, just as I didn't think Bastion looked bad, and I like Greg Kasavin, but I didn't play Bastion, nor am I interested in Transistor all that much right now. Maybe I'll get it at some point. I just meant, right now what should I do with it, but honestly money's not a problem so if I wanted, I could just go get another card (I don't have a debit card right now so I can't put it on there). Anyways, I came back on to say I shouldn't have asked, because I just bought Child of Light... Sorry. Thanks for the reply though.

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Rayman Legends is a metric ton of fun

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Did you checkout the demo for Trials Fusion yet?

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

FEZ is pretty damn good

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just leave it in your account until you see something you really want. A few times I'll be putting all my money into savings and want to get a game thats out and I'll realize I had funds in a wallet (whether it be steam, ps, etc etc) and then buy it.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Child of Light. I'm enjoying it so far.

Acupuncture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Acupuncture

Child of Light is fantastic. I highly recommend it.

Bombanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bombanana

Edit: Oh, just saw you made your decision already (Good choice i bet, haven´t played it yet though)...My 2 cents would have been: Save it for the awesome looking Axiom Verge!