#1 Edited by AcidBrandon18 (695 posts) -

I really think Patrick needs to get his hands on this.

#2 Edited by Pr1mus (3810 posts) -

Fuck Patrick, I NEED to get my hands on this!

I've been watching footage of that game for over a decade now.

#3 Posted by AcidBrandon18 (695 posts) -

@pr1mus: I guess there is a buggy build of this already out there. I'm waiting for a fully functional version myself.

#4 Posted by Andorski (5191 posts) -

His collar bone surgery.

#5 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

I'd really live to see a livestream of Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden. That game sounds kind of amazing.

#6 Posted by Branthog (7342 posts) -

@andorski said:

His collar bone surgery.

No.

Absolutely no.

You are fucking insane. God no, no, no, no, no, no. no. NO!

#7 Posted by Morningstar (2141 posts) -

He should play through one of those stealth games he loves so much :p

#8 Posted by Branthog (7342 posts) -

How about playing through one of those weird Japanese romance games?

#9 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Eternal Darkness.

#10 Posted by Nilazz (607 posts) -

The next time he falls of his bike! But yeah, he should really live stream Resident Evil 1.5

#11 Posted by fauxical (51 posts) -

The Resident Evil 1.5 beta that was released a few days ago is not worth livesteaming. The combat is basically non existant (except for the knife) and the game breaks in certain areas. It might be interesting for people to watch to get a feel for what this game was shaping up to be but maybe for only like five minutes or so.

#12 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Maybe something for 'Unprofessional Fridays', but not Patrick alone, on a macbook air, with a scare-cam at 5 FPS.

#13 Edited by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

His surgery.

#14 Posted by GnsDemon (115 posts) -

Dead Space. Please?!

#15 Posted by AcidBrandon18 (695 posts) -

@fauxical: They should still do something with it. Unprofessional Friday, when Patrick is healthy, would be a great time for Patrick to show it off. Him or Brad.

#16 Edited by Pr1mus (3810 posts) -

System Shock 2 of course.

The bad X-Files game on the PS2.

#17 Posted by PaulRevere (206 posts) -

Eternal Darkness.

I would to see Patrick and Vinny play through Eternal Darkness. Maybe a future Unprofessional Friday? However, you have to get pretty far into the game before it gets really interesting.

#18 Edited by Toxin066 (3254 posts) -

I think a one handed Patrick only endurance run of Shadow of the Colossus could be a good thing.

#19 Posted by Grimluck343 (1148 posts) -

@pr1mus I don't care who does it but there really needs to more System Shock 2 on the site.

#20 Posted by ahgunsillyo (443 posts) -

At this moment, I would have to say Condemned 2: Bloodshot, at least for "Spookin' with Scoops." I'm still sad that Kessler and Steve never got to continue that game for the "Fear Gauntlet."