What tabletop game are you currently playing?

User_SB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

While I don't normally play Tabletop RPGs I have played a few rounds of Dungeons and Dragons and liked it. I would like to know what are some other tabletop games that you have played and really liked?

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Giantstalker

X-Wing, it's pretty simple but great nonetheless

EDIT: Didn't realize you meant RPGs, ha

limond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorite non D&D tabletop game is Fiasco. It is an awesome game where if things aren't going hilariously wrong then its not been going right. If you like world building I would recommend Microscope (great when combined with an RPG to play in the world you made but not required to have fun).

If you want to include board games then Pandemic is a great cooperative game.

The_Vein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I run a Pathfinder game on roll20.com every other Sunday, it's my main fix of tabletop gaming. With my friends I run/play things as diverse as Warhammer 40k to World of Darkness to Dogs in the Vineyard.

For more traditional board games we play a lot of Settlers of Catan. I know it's cliche, but it's such a fun, good game. Also a lot of the card game Resistance that Drew talked about a few times on the podcast. A really good game for when you're having drinks with friends and far superior to that Cards Against Humanity shit everyone always talks about.