What the!? How the!? Who the!? GameSpot has a great review!!!

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By choffy21

Giancarlo Varanini's review of NCAA Football 10 is, in my mind, one of the best review's I've seen in a while, from any site. In my venture back there, I was pleasently greeted with a very well-paced, informative review. The review was so good, it altered my opinion on the game and I'm now seriously considering buying it.

I know, I can't believe it either.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_A_Drain

I'd post the "Who fucking cares" pic, but this doesn't even interest me enough to bother clicking the buttons to bother doing that.

So someone wrote a nice review? Whoop-de-doo, come back when they've become a halfway decent site again then we'll talk.

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By choffy21
@The_A_Drain: But it's a step. I know people are still bitter at GameSpot (including me), but seeing a good review in the recent pile of shit they've had recently is really astounding (to me).

Besides, this is MILES above the IGN review.
Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By Atlas

Giancarlo Varanini was an excellent hire for GameSpot, but I can't help but feel he's being wasted there, and that I'd like to see him working somewhere with a better track record.

I didn't read the specific review you mentioned, but I do know that Varanini is a great writer, so I believe you.