This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mister_V (1285 posts) -

Does anyone know what time GMT the Sony press conference is tomorrow?

#2 Edited by djou (875 posts) -
#3 Posted by Funkydupe (3319 posts) -

Where will you guys catch a live stream?

#4 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -
#5 Posted by Mister_V (1285 posts) -

Cool thanks guys. Looks like it's a late night for me then.

#6 Posted by Winternet (8019 posts) -

I think Giant Bomb will make something with it as well, but nothing official as of now.

#7 Posted by Aetheldod (3584 posts) -

im sorry to ask but I never understood the US times ... so is it 6 pm eastern time? What would it be in Pacific time?

#8 Posted by Pr1mus (3910 posts) -

Hope they have the chat up for that.

#9 Posted by sarge1445 (676 posts) -

@aetheldod: really at 3pm right as I go to work. God damn graveyard shift and god damn living on the west coast

#10 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

@sarge1445: It's probably going to be a lot of sales talk about how great the PS3 has been, followed briefly by some talk about the Vita and the PS4. I wouldn't worry about missing the livestream, anything interesting will be everywhere within seconds.

#11 Posted by Aetheldod (3584 posts) -

@sarge1445: thanks duder ... :( sad for you wont be able to see it

#12 Posted by CatsAkimbo (626 posts) -

Jeff tweeted that he was going to be on a pre-show with some other games press dudes; anyone know where that's going to be shown? Gametrailers probably?

#13 Edited by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

@aetheldod said:

im sorry to ask but I never understood the US times ... so is it 6 pm eastern time? What would it be in Pacific time?

6pm EST would be 3pm PAC

#14 Posted by MachoFantastico (4687 posts) -

Probably stay up to watch it, not like this sort of thing happens all the time. I'm surprised Ryan hasn't said if GB were doing anything special, not sure why but thought they'd possibly do some live stream or something, I dunno. Still, excited.

#15 Posted by Funkydupe (3319 posts) -

@wintersnowblind: You're right about that. Still, it is an event when a new major console comes out and I'll try to catch it live if we can conjure up a good link for it.

#16 Posted by Chaser324 (6546 posts) -

@djou said:

@mister_v: 6PM New York time, 11PM GMT

Live streams should be all over the place. Possibly here, not confirmed yet. IGN is starting coverage at 5PM EST.