Avatar image for radioactivegazz
RadioactiveGazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadioactiveGazz

Sure, unoriginal thread, also maybe in the wrong place. Dude's gotta learn by trying. But anyways, I have like half the money I need to get AC:B, but I am not even remotely hyped for that game. I know it will be great, just have no need to get it, but I get the feeling if I don't get it, I'll kinda regret it later. Or I could save for GT5, again, looks great, not hyped and I also do not play many racers, but I loved GRID to bits. Or, I could just go out today with my friend and get some food and drinks and get MGS Peace Walker cheap. I do not have my own PSP, but my stepbrother never uses his and is only around to notice every 2 weeks. I am a HUGE MGS fan and have been meaning to play this since it launched but just don't want to spend out on a PSP to experience it. Is now the time to get that game? when so many other games are coming out around me?

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Get Peace Walker.

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By abdo

Don't get a game you're not interested in. I was surprised by how well-received AssCreedBros is, but I've never been interested in the series so I'm not gonna bother with it. 

Since you love MGS, get Peace Walker.

truestu86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By truestu86

castlevania is a game for any gamer who liked god of war and shadow of colossus

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Maybe it's time to get into a habit of renting. I'm going to start my habit today, it's about time I play some new games even thought I don't have alot of cash.

I say rent assassin's creed brotherhood, then you will have money for gt5.