What to do........please help

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edin899

Ok well since i got a new pc i started buying pc games. 
I wanted to buy games from steam online so i made a ClickandBuy account since i don´t have a creditcard. 
On the clickandbuy account i transferred 50.- euro  from my bankaccount to my clickandbuy account. 
It said that this would take 3 tot 4 days. So i did this last week friday. 
They still have not transferred the money.. 
So im like im going to try and buy a game from steam and see what happens....i buy company of heroes and it works....i look on my clickandbuy account and it says that i own valve 15 bucks.  
In the meantime i look around on the internet to learn more about clickandbuy and i see tons of people complaing that their a fraud company and that they scam you . 
So im freaking out. 
They haven't stolen any money yet from my bankaccount but they haven't done anything else either. 
They haven;t transferred the 50euro from my bankaccount into my clickandbuy account and they haven't payed valve yet for company of heroes. 
And now i read the way they scam people is they try to take money from my bankaccount to pay for the stuff i buy but it fails and they charge you 25 euro's for administration costs everytime. And they keep trying to take money but it fails so they charge you again. 
So ofcourse they do this on purpose to ask for 25 euro's of administration costs... 
So what should i do? 
I wanne pay for company of heroes since i already got it...but i also emailed clickandbuy to cancel my account with them. 
They still haven't emailed me back. 
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!!!! 

NEXT TIME ON EDIN'S ADVENTURES  

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nanikore

You 
should 
probably 
contact 
your 
bank.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Edin899

If you guys don't get what im saying just ask...english is not my first language. 

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Edin899
@nanikore said:
"You should probably contact your bank. "

yeah i was thinking about that...but i  still own valve 15 bucks because the bank will cancell any transactions with clickandbuy
nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By nanikore
@Edin8999 said:
"

If you guys don't get what im saying just ask...english is not my first language. 

"
We understand. I guess you've learned a valuable lesson today. You should always research before you give out monies on the internetz.
Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Slab64

There's no such thing as debit cards in Europe? Why would you even need this service...

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Edin899
@Slab64 said:
"There's no such thing as debit cards in Europe? Why would you even need this service... "

Well there was no other way to pay for this on steam...and i don't get in the first place why steam would allow this payment method if their possibly a company that scams people..
Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Edin899

and can you guys do a quick google search for clickandbuy? i only get people from my country that complain about them..but i read that they have millions of costumers.
Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Slab64

I'm just saying, if you already have a bank account, you should have a card with a Visa or Mastercard logo and a sixteen digit number on it to buy things with.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Edin8999:  

i never trusted internet purchases..... either cash or fuck it. 

Sorry to hear about your shenanigans, i dont wanna be in your shoes right now... contact the bank  

or maybe you can move your money from your account to a relative's account so it doesnt get stolen.    and they'll give it back when the issue is resolved
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Geno

Couldn't you have used Paypal? I'm pretty sure you can register an account in Europe. 

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Edin899
@Slab64 said:
"I'm just saying, if you already have a bank account, you should have a card with a Visa or Mastercard logo and a sixteen digit number on it to buy things with. "

No dude, some cards have that mine doens't
Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Edin899
@Ahmad_Metallic:
Yeah im gonna go to the bank tommorow and move my money. But how do i pay valve for company of heroes?
Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Slab64

I dunno, I'm having a hard time feeling bad for you. Since you don't have your own credit or debit card, I'm going to assume you're 12 years old, so I guess my only response to this is...next time you'll know better.

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By xMP44x

Contact your bank, and try and find as much information about ClickandBuy as possible. It could simply be some people spreading rumors, and you should definitely check before panicking too much.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Edin899
@Slab64:
Well im from europe not everybody has a creditcard here...creditcards is just spending money that you don´t have. 
And im 20...i should have reasearched this, but i was like..he if valve thinks this is a good payment opttion...
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#18  Edited By Yummylee
@Edin8999 said:
"@Ahmad_Metallic: Yeah im gonna go to the bank tommorow and move my money. But how do i pay valve for company of heroes? "

Your bank may also be able to set up a transfer.
Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Edin899
@xMP44x:
Well can you do a quick google search on them? I only get dutch website and forums and people complaing that are dutch.
Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Edin899
@Abyssfull:
Yeah, maybe this is just a small fraction of people that are complaining....and im getting worried over nothing..but still.
Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Slab64
@Edin8999 said:

" @Slab64: Well im from europe not everybody has a creditcard here...creditcards is just spending money that you don´t have. And im 20...i should have reasearched this, but i was like..he if valve thinks this is a good payment opttion... "

Yeah, thats why I said DEBIT, not credit. I can use my debit card the same as a credit card, it just takes cash out of my...nevermind, forget it. You're screwed. Fake your death, create a new identity and open a new bank account.    
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By MysteriousBob
@Slab64 said:
" There's no such thing as debit cards in Europe? Why would you even need this service... "
We do have debit cards. Its pretty standardised here in the UK. I don't think this guy understands what you mean.
Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Edin899
@Slab64 
Like i said..not every debitcard has the visa logo and numbers on it..
Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Doctorchimp
@Edin8999 said:

" @Slab64 
Like i said..not every debitcard has the visa logo and numbers on it.. "

Then why would you bother getting it?

Don't you think you should have a real account with a real card to do real things with it?

You probably have some weird ATM card, which is pretty much a debit but you can't buy anything with it...
brodywb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By brodywb

I googled clickandbuy for you. The reviews I found were about 50/50 good and bad. There are a lot of large retailers that accept clickandbuy though, so they must be somewhat legitimate. I read some people saying that they were slow, so maybe give it a few more days.
Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Slab64

Any bank worth a damn has that feature for it's customers. I bank at a small credit union and those cards come standard with a checking account for about the last 8 years or so.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Edin899
@Slab64 said:
"Any bank worth a damn has that feature for it's customers. I bank at a small credit union and those cards come standard with a checking account for about the last 8 years or so. "

Well do you live in the netherlands? 
Not every county is the same. And im still a student so i have a student pass and bank account.
Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Edin899
@brodywb:
yeah, there slow thats for sure.....if they didn't wait so long to transfer the money i wouldt have looked online to see what their about and what people think about them.
Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Slab64

Sadly, I don't live in the Netherlands, but my best friends family is from there. I'd like to visit someday, so I can flaunt my card in front of everyone, they will think I'm a PLAYAAAA!