#1 Posted by smeff6969 (8 posts) -

My favorite thing about every E3 is the press conferences. You never what they are going to annouce.
What was the coolest thing you saw at E3?

#2 Posted by Pikachu (449 posts) -

There wasn't really anything cool that I saw :(

#3 Posted by MissileWarriorz (264 posts) -

not sure a bunch of cool stuff was there maybe gears 2

#4 Posted by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -
#5 Posted by Justice (29 posts) -

E3 this year mostly sucked, but I guess i'll have to say the Resistance 2 trailer that was shown and the announcement of MAG.

#6 Edited by BoG (5180 posts) -

I was pretty impressed with Fallout 3 above anything else. Finally seeing some gameplay footage as pretty exciting, and I'm glad the game is shaping up.

#7 Posted by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -
Justice said:
"E3 this year mostly sucked, but I guess i'll have to say the Resistance 2 trailer that was shown and the announcement of MAG.
"

if you think e3 sucked you are not a gamer
#8 Posted by Archaic (50 posts) -

M. Night Shyamalan. Or at least I thought it was him O.o

#9 Posted by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -
Archaic said:
"M. Night Shyamalan. Or at least I thought it was him O.o
"

awesome avatar
#10 Posted by Justice (29 posts) -
Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"E3 this year mostly sucked, but I guess i'll have to say the Resistance 2 trailer that was shown and the announcement of MAG.
"

if you think e3 sucked you are not a gamer"
How am I not a gamer?, mostly everything that was shown this E3 was stuff we already knew about, Microsoft mostly spoke about multi-media stuff and their big announcement was a multiplat, Nintendo was a embarrassment...at least they had Animal Crossing, and Sony showed a bunch of stuff we already knew about, but atleast they announced a new IP but it was only 1...over all this years E3 was horrible.

This E3 was funny more then anything, if you don't believe me go watch the Duke Nukem Trilogy trailer haha.

#11 Posted by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -
Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"E3 this year mostly sucked, but I guess i'll have to say the Resistance 2 trailer that was shown and the announcement of MAG.
"

if you think e3 sucked you are not a gamer"
How am I not a gamer?, mostly everything that was shown this E3 was stuff we already knew about, Microsoft mostly spoke about multi-media stuff and their big announcement was a multiplat, Nintendo was a embarrassment...at least they had Animal Crossing, and Sony showed a bunch of stuff we already knew about, but atleast they announced a new IP but it was only 1...over all this years E3 was horrible.

This E3 was funny more then anything, if you don't believe me go watch the Duke Nukem Trilogy trailer haha.

"

ewww , non gamers are gross
#12 Posted by Justice (29 posts) -
Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"E3 this year mostly sucked, but I guess i'll have to say the Resistance 2 trailer that was shown and the announcement of MAG.
"

if you think e3 sucked you are not a gamer"
How am I not a gamer?, mostly everything that was shown this E3 was stuff we already knew about, Microsoft mostly spoke about multi-media stuff and their big announcement was a multiplat, Nintendo was a embarrassment...at least they had Animal Crossing, and Sony showed a bunch of stuff we already knew about, but atleast they announced a new IP but it was only 1...over all this years E3 was horrible.

This E3 was funny more then anything, if you don't believe me go watch the Duke Nukem Trilogy trailer haha.

"

ewww , non gamers are gross "
Must suck to be blind, tell me what was so awesome about it? xbox 360 avatars? or was it footage shown of all the games we already knew about? I take it you haven't been gaming long if you think E3-08 was awesome.
#13 Posted by the_noid (25 posts) -

Just Fallout 3 and Little Big Planet.  Everything else was just meh.

#14 Posted by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -
Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"E3 this year mostly sucked, but I guess i'll have to say the Resistance 2 trailer that was shown and the announcement of MAG.
"

if you think e3 sucked you are not a gamer"
How am I not a gamer?, mostly everything that was shown this E3 was stuff we already knew about, Microsoft mostly spoke about multi-media stuff and their big announcement was a multiplat, Nintendo was a embarrassment...at least they had Animal Crossing, and Sony showed a bunch of stuff we already knew about, but atleast they announced a new IP but it was only 1...over all this years E3 was horrible.

This E3 was funny more then anything, if you don't believe me go watch the Duke Nukem Trilogy trailer haha.

"

ewww , non gamers are gross "
Must suck to be blind, tell me what was so awesome about it? xbox 360 avatars? or was it footage shown of all the games we already knew about? I take it you haven't been gaming long if you think E3-08 was awesome.
"
just because most of the games were announced

doesnt mean it was a bad E3 , You are the blind one if you believe the only good things at e3 are new titles

Farcry 2 , mirrors edge , fallout 3 , fable 2 , banjo , stalker clear sky , rock band 2 announcemnets , project origin , wolfenstein , red faction , cod:waw


this e3 was fucking spectacular
#15 Posted by squallws (64 posts) -

I really liked Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.

#16 Posted by GamerGeek360 (1959 posts) -

Probably the new Xbox Experience. I've been waiting for a long time to have a party feature that let's me chat with more than one friend at once.

#17 Posted by Justice (29 posts) -
Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"E3 this year mostly sucked, but I guess i'll have to say the Resistance 2 trailer that was shown and the announcement of MAG.
"

if you think e3 sucked you are not a gamer"
How am I not a gamer?, mostly everything that was shown this E3 was stuff we already knew about, Microsoft mostly spoke about multi-media stuff and their big announcement was a multiplat, Nintendo was a embarrassment...at least they had Animal Crossing, and Sony showed a bunch of stuff we already knew about, but atleast they announced a new IP but it was only 1...over all this years E3 was horrible.

This E3 was funny more then anything, if you don't believe me go watch the Duke Nukem Trilogy trailer haha.

"

ewww , non gamers are gross "
Must suck to be blind, tell me what was so awesome about it? xbox 360 avatars? or was it footage shown of all the games we already knew about? I take it you haven't been gaming long if you think E3-08 was awesome.
"
just because most of the games were announced

doesnt mean it was a bad E3 , You are the blind one if you believe the only good things at e3 are new titles

Farcry 2 , mirrors edge , fallout 3 , fable 2 , banjo , stalker clear sky , rock band 2 announcemnets , project origin , wolfenstein , red faction , cod:waw


this e3 was fucking spectacular
"
thanks for the laugh,  oh the irony of a 360 fanboy calling me blind...
#18 Posted by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -
Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"E3 this year mostly sucked, but I guess i'll have to say the Resistance 2 trailer that was shown and the announcement of MAG.
"

if you think e3 sucked you are not a gamer"
How am I not a gamer?, mostly everything that was shown this E3 was stuff we already knew about, Microsoft mostly spoke about multi-media stuff and their big announcement was a multiplat, Nintendo was a embarrassment...at least they had Animal Crossing, and Sony showed a bunch of stuff we already knew about, but atleast they announced a new IP but it was only 1...over all this years E3 was horrible.

This E3 was funny more then anything, if you don't believe me go watch the Duke Nukem Trilogy trailer haha.

"

ewww , non gamers are gross "
Must suck to be blind, tell me what was so awesome about it? xbox 360 avatars? or was it footage shown of all the games we already knew about? I take it you haven't been gaming long if you think E3-08 was awesome.
"
just because most of the games were announced

doesnt mean it was a bad E3 , You are the blind one if you believe the only good things at e3 are new titles

Farcry 2 , mirrors edge , fallout 3 , fable 2 , banjo , stalker clear sky , rock band 2 announcemnets , project origin , wolfenstein , red faction , cod:waw


this e3 was fucking spectacular
"
thanks for the laugh,  oh the irony of a 360 fanboy calling me blind...
"

the irony of some asshole hyping the sequal to the most mediocre shooter of this gen ( shitsistance ) is far more entertaining  

Im not a 360 fanboy as you would so desperatly want to try to throw my credibility out the window , I would be hyping games on other platforms other then 360, pc

if they didnt suck
#19 Posted by MutenMiller (215 posts) -
squallws said:
"I really liked Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe."
Same here, I thought it looked great. Probably my personal favourite of the show, along with Mirror's Edge maybe.
#20 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

defiantly rock revolution from konami XD (joke)

#21 Posted by Funkyhamster (93 posts) -

Honestly? LittleBigPlanet. It was just so... awesome... and everything else was lame.

#22 Posted by BranDong (238 posts) -

 Even though this years E3 was not that great in terms of new announcements.  It was still entertaining and gave more insight to the games we already knew about.  It had some nice fat to chew on imo.  And it gave us some nice, really long, podcasts from the Giant Bomb crew.  

#23 Posted by TurboMan (7339 posts) -

FAT PRINCESS!

#24 Posted by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -
BranDong said:
" Even though this years E3 was not that great in terms of new announcements.  It was still entertaining and gave more insight to the games we already knew about.  It had some nice fat to chew on imo.  And it gave us some nice, really long, podcasts from the Giant Bomb crew.  
"
exactly
#25 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

however my serious opinion would be mirrors edge, fable 2 they looked so sweet, oh and LOTR: conquest beacuse i am a LOTR fan XD

#26 Posted by Flaze (8 posts) -

LittleBigPlanet presentation, can't wait for it :D

#27 Posted by Justice (29 posts) -
Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"E3 this year mostly sucked, but I guess i'll have to say the Resistance 2 trailer that was shown and the announcement of MAG.
"

if you think e3 sucked you are not a gamer"
How am I not a gamer?, mostly everything that was shown this E3 was stuff we already knew about, Microsoft mostly spoke about multi-media stuff and their big announcement was a multiplat, Nintendo was a embarrassment...at least they had Animal Crossing, and Sony showed a bunch of stuff we already knew about, but atleast they announced a new IP but it was only 1...over all this years E3 was horrible.

This E3 was funny more then anything, if you don't believe me go watch the Duke Nukem Trilogy trailer haha.

"

ewww , non gamers are gross "
Must suck to be blind, tell me what was so awesome about it? xbox 360 avatars? or was it footage shown of all the games we already knew about? I take it you haven't been gaming long if you think E3-08 was awesome.
"
just because most of the games were announced

doesnt mean it was a bad E3 , You are the blind one if you believe the only good things at e3 are new titles

Farcry 2 , mirrors edge , fallout 3 , fable 2 , banjo , stalker clear sky , rock band 2 announcemnets , project origin , wolfenstein , red faction , cod:waw


this e3 was fucking spectacular
"
thanks for the laugh,  oh the irony of a 360 fanboy calling me blind...
"

the irony of some asshole hyping the sequal to the most mediocre shooter of this gen ( shitsistance ) is far more entertaining  

Im not a 360 fanboy as you would so desperatly want to try to throw my credibility out the window , I would be hyping games on other platforms other then 360, pc

if they didnt suck "
your alignment on your profile says you like Microsoft and you just said you would be hyping games on other platforms if they didn't suck... that's hilarious, keep telling your self you're not a fanboy  kid, the PS3 and Wii have awesome games, and Resistance owns.
#28 Posted by Charleslegrand (186 posts) -

LittleBigPlanet (which I knew about) but also Dead Space (which I didn't) and that game looks awesome!

#29 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

Calm down Justice, it's a forum.

Coolest thing I saw was the line up of Live Arcade games. I'm gonna be spending more Microsoft Points this year than money.

#30 Posted by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -
Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Justice said:
"E3 this year mostly sucked, but I guess i'll have to say the Resistance 2 trailer that was shown and the announcement of MAG.
"

if you think e3 sucked you are not a gamer"
How am I not a gamer?, mostly everything that was shown this E3 was stuff we already knew about, Microsoft mostly spoke about multi-media stuff and their big announcement was a multiplat, Nintendo was a embarrassment...at least they had Animal Crossing, and Sony showed a bunch of stuff we already knew about, but atleast they announced a new IP but it was only 1...over all this years E3 was horrible.

This E3 was funny more then anything, if you don't believe me go watch the Duke Nukem Trilogy trailer haha.

"

ewww , non gamers are gross "
Must suck to be blind, tell me what was so awesome about it? xbox 360 avatars? or was it footage shown of all the games we already knew about? I take it you haven't been gaming long if you think E3-08 was awesome.
"
just because most of the games were announced

doesnt mean it was a bad E3 , You are the blind one if you believe the only good things at e3 are new titles

Farcry 2 , mirrors edge , fallout 3 , fable 2 , banjo , stalker clear sky , rock band 2 announcemnets , project origin , wolfenstein , red faction , cod:waw


this e3 was fucking spectacular
"
thanks for the laugh,  oh the irony of a 360 fanboy calling me blind...
"

the irony of some asshole hyping the sequal to the most mediocre shooter of this gen ( shitsistance ) is far more entertaining  

Im not a 360 fanboy as you would so desperatly want to try to throw my credibility out the window , I would be hyping games on other platforms other then 360, pc

if they didnt suck "
your alignment on your profile says you like Microsoft and you just said you would be hyping games on other platforms if they didn't suck... that's hilarious, keep telling your self you're not a fanboy  kid, the PS3 and Wii have awesome games, and Resistance owns.
"

Because the alignment on the profile tells you everything about my gaming purchases and tastes right?
The wii has galaxy which was game of the year 2007 hands down , after that the console doesnt seem to have a future based on the highly casual E3 of this year
 

The ps3 has ...... well , a 20 hour long interactive movie ( i have "played" through the whole game BTW so dont try to damage control this fact because its the only thing sony fans have to grasp onto )

The 360 and PC are the only reasons to be a gamer right now 

sorry but its the truth and anyone who is hyping resistance 2 has no right to an opinion  
#31 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

zz fanboy posts already lol don't make this thread an argument they all rock

#32 Posted by Justice (29 posts) -
Guiltyspark said:
Because the alignment on the profile tells you everything about my gaming purchases and tastes right?
The wii has galaxy which was game of the year 2007 hands down , after that the console doesnt seem to have a future based on the highly casual E3 of this year
 

The ps3 has ...... well , a 20 hour long interactive movie ( i have "played" through the whole game BTW so dont try to damage control this fact because its the only thing sony fans have to grasp onto )

The 360 and PC are the only reasons to be a gamer right now 

sorry but its the truth and anyone who is hyping resistance 2 has no right to an opinion  
"
Do you honestly believe the things you say? that's some of the most unintelligent stuff i've ever read. again i'm gonna remind you that you are indeed a fanboy which shouldn't be a big shocker. Ok now first off SMG pwnd and it's a debatable goty, I would say it was either SMG or Cod4, 2nd Wii has a lot of potential and a lot of great games other then SMG (Metroid, Resident Evil:UC, SSBB, Mario Kart, and No More Heroes just to name a few) 3rd you've never even played MGS4 to call it a interactive movie is just a fanboy remark...there's a lot of unlockables and you can play the game many different types of ways you want to fit to your playstyle or just to unlock all the emblems as well. 4th the PS3 has a lot of other games then MGS4 (Warhawk, Motorstorm, Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, Folklore, GT5:P, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance) just to name a few and notice I didn't even name future games that are coming out which will make the Wii and PS3 even better (Especially PS3)
#33 Posted by Justice (29 posts) -
banksrob said:
"zz fanboy posts already lol don't make this thread an argument they all rock
"
I'm not a fanboy, I love all 3 systems...he's the fanboy and i'm just arguing with him that the Wii and PS3 also kick ass.