Posted by daddydietrich (9 posts) -

I have been playing video games since i can remember. Way back when Atari was the thing to do, so i was thinking what game that i have played whould be the most dificult game that i have played. I think that for me it wasnt a single game but the games that first came out for atari and some for NES would be right there, but also i was only 3 playing them so yeah .  
#1 Posted by daddydietrich (9 posts) -

I have been playing video games since i can remember. Way back when Atari was the thing to do, so i was thinking what game that i have played whould be the most dificult game that i have played. I think that for me it wasnt a single game but the games that first came out for atari and some for NES would be right there, but also i was only 3 playing them so yeah .  
#2 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

I dunno, the ninja gaiden games on NES are  tough 
But the most frustrating shit ever was those challenges in Dante's Inferno

#3 Posted by AjayRaz (12440 posts) -
#4 Posted by PenguinDust (12551 posts) -

"Pull my finger"  Somehow, I always lose in the end. 

#5 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

I Wanna Be the Guy.

#6 Posted by Chyro (353 posts) -

Operation Flashpoint.   You die in 2-3 hits from guys hiding in the bushes from a football field length away.  I gave up around 1/4 the way through it.

#7 Posted by Chopstix (37 posts) -
@DanielJW said:
" I Wanna Be the Guy. "
this
#8 Edited by HypoXenophobia (1045 posts) -

I detect blog spamming for the quest. Twice in one day? Only an hour apart too.

#9 Posted by doe3879 (806 posts) -
@AjayRaz said:
" Ninja Gaiden Sigma. i'll say it again and again. that game was rage inducing  "
Didn't find that game hard at all.  
I only played normal and went WTF no newgame+ and sold my copy.

1st 20hour of Deamon's Souls was the hardest and most exciting moment of gaming I ever hard, after that it was too easy tho.
#10 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -

when i was 6 trying to play final fantasy 4, still love the game

#11 Posted by PassiveKaerenai (326 posts) -

Croc: The Legend of the Gobbos, when I was 6, was the most impenetrably frustrating thing ever.  
But wait, is 6 year old me also future me? Or is time merely a human relativist delusion?
It was pretty frickin' hard though.

#12 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! definitely wins this category for me. I still love it, though. Like, a lot lot.

#13 Posted by frankfartmouth (1018 posts) -

Actraiser 2 or Bayou Billy. Both so hard, the otherwise high quality of the games is tarnished. I never thought the Ninja Gaidens for NES were that bad. Hard, yes, but certainly doable. I thought the original Xbox remake was harder than those

#14 Posted by Dom (436 posts) -

Ikari Fighters 2, i was never able to get pass a couple of yards of the first mission before dying.

#15 Posted by Astras (973 posts) -
@DanielJW said:
" I Wanna Be the Guy. "
this
#16 Posted by SHADOWINFINITE (545 posts) -

Iron Man the movie game. Got stuck on the level against Titanium man for a year, I beat the game in 2009.

#17 Posted by nyuckelhead (165 posts) -

Sneak King... It was sooo hard to beat that game because it was so fucking stupid

#18 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -
#19 Posted by Bones8677 (3263 posts) -

Not a whole game, but that Favella level in Modern Warfare 2...HOLY CRAP. Felt good once I beat it. ^_^

#20 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -

Bomberman 64 because it had fucking insane bomb bouncing puzzles.

#21 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Not the most difficult but the challenges for God of War  and God of War II could be extremely frustrating...

#22 Posted by ThatFrood (3377 posts) -

Chess.

#23 Posted by JokerSmilez (1293 posts) -

Battletoads for the NES. Hands down on of the hardest games of all time. I've never met anyone in my life who has ever made it past the third stage.

#24 Posted by Dysnomia (689 posts) -
@DanielJW said:
" I Wanna Be the Guy. "
this. 

Haven't played in a while though. I should play it again.
#25 Posted by DickDanger (105 posts) -

It's monday morning and my brain is kickstarting so I may have to piggyback and agree with battletoads. At least with other challenging games, you would eventually make progress. You couldn't get past that damn speeder bike stage! There was no way!
#26 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -
#27 Edited by rathantoras (192 posts) -
#28 Edited by luce (4045 posts) -

Trauma Center i guess..

No wait! Contra 4

#29 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

Every mario game, I tend to be absolutely aweful with timing. I couldn't figure out super mario 64 at all, I had no idea what to do. Don't get me started on earlier mario games, before I didn't like the platforming genre because I don't have a good sense of timing.