• 81 results
#1 Posted by Lanechanger (462 posts) -

#2 Posted by Svenzon (718 posts) -

Special Report, closely followed by The Workplace. When Brad retires from Giant Bomb, he has a future at 60 Minutes. Also, that final line from Ryan was hilarious.

#3 Posted by JoeyRavn (4964 posts) -

I haven't seen Roomies yet, but I doubt it can top CollectShun. It was great because it was both fictional and real in equal parts.

#4 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

They were all really great but I choose Special Report as my favourite. Followed really closely by The Workplace and :O at the end of Cop Show.

#5 Posted by Lanechanger (462 posts) -

@Svenzon said:

Special Report, closely followed by The Workplace. When Brad retires from Giant Bomb, he has a future at 60 Minutes. Also, that final line from Ryan was hilarious.

@SuperWristBands said:

They were all really great but I choose Special Report as my favourite. Followed really closely by The Workplace and :O at the end of Cop Show.

No love for CollectShun? That was something magical.

For me it's CollectShun, Special Report, The Workplace, Cop Show, and Roomies

#6 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

It's a real Sophie's Choice. I will say that Ryan looks absolutely fantastic/hilarious in a cop uniform.

#7 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1178 posts) -

Collectshun > Special Report > Workplace > Cop Show > Roomies

#8 Posted by CosmicBatman (317 posts) -

I think they saved the best for last. They got better and better in my opinion.

#9 Posted by FilipHolm (667 posts) -

I liked special Report best because of how well produced it was. But CollectShun was too damn hilarious

#10 Posted by HatKing (5885 posts) -

As far as what was funniest, it was a tough call. They all had some great moments. But I think The Workplace did the best job as a parody. It was spot on.

#11 Posted by BeachThunder (11830 posts) -

Special Report; CollectShun made me feel bad D:

#12 Posted by icytower38 (463 posts) -

They were all fantastic, I really don't know if I could pick one over the others.

#13 Posted by TooWalrus (13161 posts) -

I actually really liked Roomies. God damn sitcoms are stupid, but bartender Vinny was just about the best thing I've seen all year.

#14 Posted by Sergio (2080 posts) -

The Workplace > Cop Show > Special Report > CollectShun > Roomies

Even though I ranked Special Report third, it did have my favorite exchange of the series:

Brad: "What can we do?"

Bryan Davis: "...Anyone."

#15 Posted by Animasta (14672 posts) -

I liked roomies as well, it goes: roomies/cop show/special report/collectShun/Workplace

#16 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

@Lanechanger: CollectShun was really good too! Jeff's "You're my nightmare!" made me laugh out loud.

#17 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

From Bryan Davis to Rap Man, Special Report was spot on in terms of everything.

#18 Posted by UlquioKani (1045 posts) -

Roomies was actually legitimately funny as opposed to cringe worthy but I enjoyed all of them. I was surprised by how good the production values were.

#19 Posted by Sin4profit (2923 posts) -

CollectSHUN gets my vote fallowed closely by The Workplace.

Also the Giant Bomb Actor Award goes to Jeff Gerstmann who played a full spectrum of characters and i think he's genuinely good with comedic acting.

#20 Posted by Atwa (617 posts) -

Easily  CollectShun, the NiGHTS in the drawer killed. 

#21 Posted by Natedogg2 (452 posts) -

Special Report > The Workplace > CollectSHUN > Cop Show > Roomies

#22 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1726 posts) -

Special Report followed closely by CollectShun. They were all good, but those two stand out as being legitimately fucking hilarious. It's a shame that this is likely a one-time thing because I would love to see more stuff like this from them. I bet they could produce an actual show that ends up being better than 90% of anything on TV.

#23 Posted by kerse (2111 posts) -

This is a real hard choice.

#24 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

YOU'RE MY NIGHTMARE!!!

#25 Posted by themangalist (1731 posts) -

All of them were great, except Cop Show. That looked like a bad middle school video project.

#26 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3855 posts) -

CollectShun gets my vote but Special Report was real damn close.

#27 Posted by HarlechQuinn (447 posts) -

Voted for "CollectShun", close second was "The Workspace"... the others didn't do much for me...

#28 Posted by laserbolts (5317 posts) -

The office was the best one by far.

#29 Posted by Bane122 (786 posts) -

Special Report. Hunked Professor Flimflam and Rap Man's Earnhardt necklace were fantastic.

#30 Posted by Ares42 (2620 posts) -

I found the first two to be funny for the first few clips, so I guess one of them.

#31 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

Collect-Shun was my favourite, closely followed by the Special Report. Gotta hunk me dome dunk.

#32 Posted by PK_Koopa (583 posts) -

Cop Show>The Workplace>CollectSHUN>Roomies>Special Report.

They're all fantastic though.

#33 Posted by CaLe (3959 posts) -

Oh god, it's like choosing between my own children. Which 4 of my children would I kill first?

Collect-SHUN has to take it... Getting to see Jeff's house was cool, and it was also the most realistic of them all. Not realistic as in Jeff has a problem, just the acting was the best.

Jeff doesn't have a problem, shut up.

#34 Posted by preaser (38 posts) -

Drew's performance in the Cop Show stole it for me.

#35 Posted by Pr1mus (3869 posts) -

The Workplace with CollectShun a close second.

Cop Show was also good.

Didn't care all that much for Special Report or Roomies.

#36 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3070 posts) -

Special Report was the best done. If you know the parody video they pulled from for Brad's intro, and the general tenor of shows like 60 Minutes, you know that Special Report was the best of them.

#37 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

@ZanzibarBreeze said:

Special Report was the best done. If you know the parody video they pulled from for Brad's intro, and the general tenor of shows like 60 Minutes, you know that Special Report was the best of them.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel.

The real winner though was getting to watch Vinny play Sleeping Dogs again.

#38 Posted by Vexxan (4618 posts) -

Hoarder Jeff wins.

#39 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2025 posts) -

CollectShun was most hilarious for me! Special Report and Cop Show are definitely up there, too, though!

#40 Posted by adam1808 (1448 posts) -

Roomies had the most Vinny, ergo it is the best. Special Report did include hardcore Dave, so that could be a good number 2.

#41 Posted by wsowen02 (318 posts) -

Loved all of them. Wasn't aware that Jeff had such great comedic timing. The "You're my Nightmare!" and "He was a lizard you know!" were two of my favorite moments.

#42 Posted by UitDeToekomst (708 posts) -

They were all great, but The Workplace was the best to me. If for no other reason than Jeff's Binary Domain rap.

#43 Edited by ArtisanBreads (3794 posts) -

For me it was the Hunk and it wasn't close. Rap Man, Hurty Gurty Man, Brian Davis, "EVERYONE"... all brilliant.

@UitDeToekomst said:

They were all great, but The Workplace was the best to me. If for no other reason than Jeff's Binary Domain rap.

I'm glad to see someone else thought that was awesome too I DIED.

#44 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7077 posts) -

CollectSHUN is among the best GB moments of the year.

#45 Posted by Sanj (2370 posts) -

They're all so fantastic, I honestly can't decide.

#46 Posted by ApolloBob (570 posts) -

Special Report gets the nod. I could listen to Brad say "Dat izzy bizzy" all day. I'd make it my ringtone.

#47 Posted by supermonkey122 (815 posts) -

Special Report, then Workplace, then Roomies, then CollectSHUN, then Cop Show.

#48 Posted by freakin9 (1113 posts) -

Probably the first one, but also probably because I wasn't expecting them to come up with something that funny after... essentially just standing in front of a green screen in costumes the previous years.

CollectShun though was probably the most clever, especially in a, yeah Jeff's gaming collection is actually kinda creepy, way.

#49 Posted by warxsnake (2648 posts) -

I could feel Jeff's rage as being real. Collectshun. 

#50 Posted by BBQBram (2221 posts) -

Anyone!