• 79 results
#1 Posted by stryker1121 (1567 posts) -

I started this thread largely b/c I'm a Queen fan and I like the name: Behold the "Flash! King of the Impossible" achievement from Vanquish. (not my vid, just a random from YouTube). So, GB community, what was your last achievement/trophy?

#2 Posted by Akeldama (4255 posts) -

Something in Asura's Wrath, Loving the shit out of that game right now.

#3 Posted by Chroma_Auron (112 posts) -

The Ballad of the Space Babies, We Got the Megatome, and The Mushroom Kingdom in Sword and sorcery today.

#4 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Beating the farm level in Lollipop Chainsaw.

#5 Posted by BeachThunder (12294 posts) -

The one for beating the final final final final boss in Binding of Isaac with Isaac.

#6 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2040 posts) -

I finally got around to playing Gears of War 3 (I was such a big fan of the franchise from the very beginning but until recently my life has been inundated with work) so I just got the Act 1, Chapter 1 achievement, "Okay, Now We Find Hoffman."

#7 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

doing something in portal 2 (i dont want to put in any spoilers)

#8 Posted by smallmanoncampus (116 posts) -

Half the shards in Infamous 2. Loving that game, and PlayStation Plus, right now.

#9 Posted by Vextroid (1427 posts) -

@stryker1121 said:

I started this thread largely b/c I'm a Queen fan and I like the name: Behold the "Flash! King of the Impossible" achievement from Vanquish. (not my vid, just a random from YouTube). So, GB community, what was your last achievement/trophy?

Funnily enough, I have a game of Vanquish currently paused as I read this topic.

As for last trophy/achievment?

Who's Counting? - Darksiders PC

#10 Posted by Addfwyn (1945 posts) -

Replaying FFXIII-2 on my US account, I think I just got the trophy for performing 100 Feral Link Actions? Almost have the 4 Archelyte Steps bosses down for that trophy.

The english voices are sorta strange.

#11 Posted by GloriousDinosaur (436 posts) -

Uhh... Killing the first reaper in ME3

#12 Posted by rolanthas (255 posts) -

"B-side" on Rayman Origins (Vita). It's kinda weird how magician has roughly 200 skins, yet a couple or so for Rayman and Globox.

#13 Edited by believer258 (12100 posts) -

I'm not sure, but the last achievement that Giantbomb is saying that I've achieved is this one:

Kill 30 enemies by using the grappling hook and making them fall to their death.
Just Cause 2
June 10, 2012

Though I may have gotten something else in that time that it hasn't picked up on.

EDIT: Nope. Last achievement was getting married in Skyrim, a decision which I promptly reversed by reloading the old save. Just didn't feel right.

#14 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2040 posts) -

I feel bad for being so late with playing Gears 3 but I finally beat the campaign on Hardcore. So I think that achievement was "Ain't My First Rodeo."

I wish I could've played through it on Insane from the start since I'm so used to the Gears games but I guess I'll do that playthrough another time.

With regards to the ending of Gears 3, I'm so happy Carmine lives. I actually never remembered to look up whether he lived/died after the game came out since I was so inundated with work so the fake-out reveal with him actually being alive made me jubilant! A little bittersweet finishing that campaign; I feel like out of all the franchises I've played this generation I was most invested in Gears just because I've followed it from the very beginning (was really excited even before the first Gears was released) and probably played and enjoyed its multiplayer the most.

#15 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

Probably some achievement in LIMBO.

#16 Posted by sixpin (1302 posts) -

Asylum Assignment in Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes was my last achievement.

#17 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

completed "Glory of the Dead" in Skyrim - beating the companions questline.

im replaying skyrim on the 360 despite having played it on PC months ago (PC is dying a slow dead, not gonna fix it or get a new one just yet so 360 to the save!)

#18 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

Beat Alpha Protocol on hard. That nearly made me through myself out the window and also fuck Brayko. just fuck him so hard.

#19 Posted by Slay3r1583 (632 posts) -

In Asura's Wrath I got the trophy for beating Part 4. Damn that game was amazing.

#20 Posted by mosespippy (4371 posts) -

Either getting full good karma in infamous 2 or one of the good karma mission trophies. I should have the platinum later tonight or tomorrow since I'm close to the end of my second play through.

#21 Posted by laserbolts (5349 posts) -

Trollkiller or something like that for the witcher 2. Killed some trolls.

#22 Posted by Twiggy199 (505 posts) -
#23 Posted by Daroki (717 posts) -
#24 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
#25 Posted by Nightriff (5245 posts) -

I'm playing Prototype because I never beat it and the trophies I got the other day was Half-Truths. Was surprised I didn't get that one before. Here are the previous trophies I got too. Bunch of Darksiders trophies.

#26 Posted by crajon (21 posts) -

Going for the expedition Achievement in the Euro 2012 expansion for Fifa 12. Not my last, but my favourite was the gnome achievement in Left 4 Dead 2, man that was fun.

#27 Posted by mlarrabee (3029 posts) -
#28 Posted by JTB123 (1050 posts) -

All 300 hidden orbs in Crackdown 2. Just need to find someone to get the online orbs now, any takers?

#29 Posted by Hyperglide (150 posts) -

Playing through my backlog. Working on Batman: Arkham City atm. I got achievements in that. Can't remember the title it was a story based one. Check my profile.

#30 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2040 posts) -

@mlarrabee: Ah this reminds me how badly I want to go back to New Vegas again. There's so much to do in the game that I've invested almost 200 hours since its release and I still have a handful of achievements to go after in that game!

#31 Edited by pyromagnestir (4336 posts) -
Rebirth
Finish the game and return to the beginning.
Journey
June 16, 201

I really wish it could've been something that would give me some context to post this.

#32 Posted by DonutFever (3561 posts) -

Beating Mariska in Lollipop Chainsaw.

#33 Edited by awesomeusername (4230 posts) -

Beating Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions on normal mode.

#34 Posted by stryker1121 (1567 posts) -

@pyromagnestir said:

Rebirth
Finish the game and return to the beginning.
Journey
June 16, 201

I really wish it could've been something that would give me some context to post this.

No need for context. Great tune.

#35 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1225 posts) -
#36 Posted by betterboulder (190 posts) -

The Easy and Normal ending trophies in Bulletstorm

#37 Posted by fini_fly (767 posts) -

Something in Dark Souls. I think taking out Seath.

#38 Posted by Yummylee (22290 posts) -

Something from Lego Batman 2. It was a story trophy, I can remember that much.

#39 Posted by natetodamax (19217 posts) -

Finishing Darksiders on Apocalyptic difficulty. It's stupid easy if you have the advanced armor (forgot what it's called).

#40 Posted by Pikawai (135 posts) -

"The end" on Bastion, it's an awesome game by the way :)

#41 Edited by Sean2206 (264 posts) -

Glory of the Dead (30 points)

Complete "Glory of the Dead

Glory of the Dead in Skyrim, for completing the Companion's quest line. I got Skyrim back in December but only really getting into it now and loving every second of it, so excited for Dawnguard. I think I may have got another achievement in Skyrim more recently than I got this achievement nine days ago, but for whatever Reason the site hasn't updated properly to reflect that.

#42 Posted by Svenzon (728 posts) -

Bright Falls' Finest in Alan Wake.

#43 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

I joined the Circle in Skyrim. I didn't know you could be a werewolf in this game. It's kinda neat.

#44 Posted by Otogi (267 posts) -

"An Empowering Lemon Bundt" from Dungeons of Dredmor.

#45 Posted by C2C (857 posts) -

With Liberty and Justice for All

Fully Explore the Liberty Policy Track.

This certainly won't be the last one I get in Civ 5 :P Man that game eats your time like no one's business.

#46 Posted by PoisonDoughnut (3 posts) -

"Lights, Camera, Headshot!" from House of the Dead: OVERKILL. Guess not too many people here have played that one, I'm only the 6th to get this achievement.

#47 Posted by GentlemanlyGentleman (320 posts) -

Complete New York Minute - Max Payne 3 

It got to be a bit of a bugger near the end, but not too bad. It also marked the end of my 5th playthrough of that game. I doubt I'll go for the Hardcore NYM trophy, I'm nowhere near good enough.

#48 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1254 posts) -

Gears of War 3- Getting an Onyx Medal

#49 Posted by Morrow (1829 posts) -
#50 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

my last one was Syndicate ''get the rampage bonus up to 5 sequential kills'' achievement.