What were the confirmed new features for members?

• 102 results
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Azteck
@Jams said:

@Meowshi said:

@Jams said:

@Meowshi said:

@Little_Socrates said:

@Daveyo520 said:

@SamFo: Not everyone can have or afford a subscription even if they wanted one. And don't say "It is only ___ dollars", yes that is still too much sadly.

@KingWilly:

If you don't help pay whiskey medias way, then why should they give a shit about what you want or don't want? You basically have no right to make demands to a business you don't give money to. I don't go call GE and tell them to make their light bulbs shoot fucking laser beams even though I just seen their bulbs at a store and never actually bought any. It's fine that you visit the site and I'm sure the WM crew appreciate it, but don't go around acting like the CEO trying to demand this and that and complaining when they just ignore you. They don't owe you anything.

!? I'm not making "demands", I'm just giving my opinion. You know, as a fan. Didn't realize I had to pay someone for my opinion to have any merit.

You can give your opinion all you want, just don't expect them to listen to any of it.

And you're the one who's to decide that? You know about as much as any of us of the dealings that happen in the GB HQ, which isn't a whole lot, so stop telling people how things work when you don't actually know it
Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By Jams

@Azteck: Okay