#1 Posted by steve316 (102 posts) -

which one will have more sales? and which one do you think people will keep playing more?

i personally think gears 2 will be better in both ways just like gears 1

#2 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

Gears 2 for sure.

#3 Posted by WorldsFastestShrimpPeeler (458 posts) -

Yeah, I have to agree with you about gears 2.

#4 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

gears 2 but i never played resistance 1

#5 Posted by Pikachu (449 posts) -

probably gears, i mean the first one is still like $40 bucks...

#6 Posted by cjmhockey (244 posts) -

Gears 2 will probably have more sales and will most likely keep my attention for alot longer... I'm still playing the first Gears on Live.

#7 Posted by Shadz (200 posts) -

I still play Gears on live like every day, so yea. Gears 2.

#8 Posted by Met2609 (555 posts) -

I think they'll be about even. I'm sure to buy both, and love both. I'll like Resistance for its massive boss battles, and Gears for its tight squad based shooting. I'll be sure to play both online quite a bit, as they offer drastically different experiences.

#9 Posted by Johnman (26 posts) -

As for the one that will have more sales, GOW2 will take that for obvious reasons. One being that the 360 has a much larger user base than the PS3. I believe that both games come to a tie when talking about which one will receive more playtime, because both titles have great multiplayer, but we'll see.

#10 Posted by Johnman (26 posts) -

As for the one that will have more sales, GOW2 will take that for obvious reasons. One being that the 360 has a much larger user base than the PS3. I believe that both games come to a tie when talking about which one will receive more playtime, because both titles have great multiplayer, but we'll see.

#11 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

Gears 2 easily. Resistance is a good game but it just can't compare.

#12 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -
Why_So_Serious said:
"Gears 2 easily. Resistance is a good game but it just can't compare."

Agreed, Gears of War 2 has more hype surrounding it and more peopel currently own a Xbox 360 than a Playstation 3, so even if everyone that owned a Playstation 3 bought Resistance 2, it still wouldn't beat Gears of War 2. (Assumeing ofcourse everyone with an Xbox 360 buys Gears of War 2.)
#13 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

Gears 2 .

#14 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -

Gears 2.

#15 Posted by DemoMan (140 posts) -

I never did quite care for Resistance 1 but this seems like it could be cool. But I'm going to have to give this to Gears 2.

#16 Posted by tmontana1004 (376 posts) -

Oh the E3 demo for Gears 2 was orgasmic!

#17 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

I think the real comparison is vs KZ2.... but thats just me.

Gears 2 is going to be great but it doesn't innovate nearly as much as R2 does, 2 SP campaigns, 8p co-op, 60p MP games, and community features sound really sweet, where Gears 2 is just another gears (not a bad thing), wish they would have added more. But either way they are both awesome games.

BUT! Wait 3 motnhs after Gears and R2, and you have KZ2...

KZ2 > R2 & Gears