What will the sniper level be like in Modernwarfare 2?

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By CptChiken

OR will there even be one?
i do hope so

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Maybe they've gotten rid of the enemy spawns and added some better AI behaviours so you can just snipe whenever you want, or go in guns blazing, or whatever, as long as it's somewhat tactically sound.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hitchenson
Al3xand3r said:
"Maybe they've gotten rid of the enemy spawns and added some better AI behaviours so you can just snipe whenever you want, or go in guns blazing, or whatever, as long as it's somewhat tactically sound."
Huh?... I think he means what would the new version of Ghillies In The Mist be like, if there was one.
maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By maxszy

I have no idea. I really hope there is one, but without knowing anything about the story (where its taking place, flash back places etc) then I think to speculate would be so wide open it'd be rather too much.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By KaosAngel

If it's like the one in World at War, then I'm in.  The feel of that level made me cry...so many dead bodies.  Stupid Nazi!

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CptChiken

all i know is that soap is still in it... so there is hope that there may be, i mean him being SAS and all

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CL60

It needs to be better.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Al3xand3r
Hitchenson said:
"Al3xand3r said:
"Maybe they've gotten rid of the enemy spawns and added some better AI behaviours so you can just snipe whenever you want, or go in guns blazing, or whatever, as long as it's somewhat tactically sound."
Huh?... I think he means what would the new version of Ghillies In The Mist be like, if there was one.
"
Yes so? I said maybe the game design now doesn't have "sniping levels" but allows you to approach almost all of them any way you please, unless the particular scenario warrants some linear close quarters battling to progress. We know next to nothing about the game.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crunchUK
Al3xand3r said:
"Hitchenson said:
"Al3xand3r said:
"
Yes so? I said maybe the game design now doesn't have "sniping levels" but allows you to approach almost all of them any way you please, unless the particular scenario warrants some linear close quarters battling to progress. We know next to nothing about the game."
Don't get your hopes up
CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CptChiken

probably wont be too long untill we get some info about the game... probably at E3 or something

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

1.covertly swim to a tanker
2.setup and snipe enemy pirates on another boat
3.have to deal with all the problems with that scenario

Basically the somalia pirate snipe thing that was just awesome sniping some pirates on one boat, from another boat...

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CptChiken

that would be awsome... but doubt that happened earliy enough for them to encoperate it into gameplay

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By MKHavoc

I had a lot of trouble with the one that was in WaW.  I hope IW doesn't take any ideas from that.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Pie
WilliamRLBaker said:
"1.covertly swim to a tanker2.setup and snipe enemy pirates on another boat3.have to deal with all the problems with that scenarioBasically the somalia pirate snipe thing that was just awesome sniping some pirates on one boat, from another boat..."
The movement of the ship would be annoiting whilst sniping.
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Al3xand3r

Would just make it cooler tbh... And the sea wouldn't be as troubled as the first COD4 mission.