• 74 results
#1 Posted by DrDarkStryfe (1287 posts) -

#2 Posted by DrDarkStryfe (1287 posts) -

Both of these pieces of DLC has been confirmed to hit Xbox 360 this Tuesday. Which disc will you pop in and play first?

#3 Posted by crusader8463 (14744 posts) -

Neither as I own those games on PC and I don't use disks any more. If you are just referring to playing them, neither again. Didn't care for Skyrim much and have no desire to go back to it. I no longer have ME 3 installed and will probably just end up youtubeing the extra scenes later. No desire to play through that super linear game a second time.

#4 Posted by Anupsis (326 posts) -

My PC save for mass effect 3 was erased when I had to reformat my computer and could not back it up. So I am downloading a save or most likely watching it on youtube or something. As far as Dawnguard, why would I pay more money for a game with so much shit to do I am nowhere near finished with it.

#5 Posted by ReyGitano (2491 posts) -

I'll quickly play through the Mass Effect ending to be reminded about why I hated it so I can finally come to terms with it, and then wash the smell of disappointment off me with Dawnguard.

#6 Posted by Nightriff (6350 posts) -

Dawnguard when it is released for PS3. Don't care to watch some extended scenes. Rather just watch them off youtube instead of playing through the entire ending of ME3 again.

#7 Posted by Irvandus (3075 posts) -

Mass Effect cause it won't take as long, then strap in for the long haul with dawnguard.

#8 Posted by Grimmy616 (435 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 as I only played Skyrim on the PC and have to wait another month.

#9 Posted by mikey87144 (1997 posts) -

Even though Dawnguard is coming out a month later on my platform I'll still play that before Mass Effect. Regardless of what Bioware does with the ending the game really left a bad taste in my mouth.

#10 Posted by AngelN7 (2999 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 cuz I don't have Skyrim.

#11 Posted by SefaRed (128 posts) -

I don'tt hink I'll be bothering with any Mass Effect 3 DLC. Uninstalled it a while ago along with my saves. Not playing it again either, pretty much done with Mass Effect, sadly. But I can't wait for Dawnguard!

#12 Posted by probablytuna (4170 posts) -

I don't have a 360 so I won't be playing Dawnguard for quite some time.

#13 Posted by Aetheldod (3914 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 .... its free and I havent even finished the main storyline on Skyrim , also I dont have the cash for dlc atm :P

#14 Posted by CaptainCharisma (347 posts) -

Since I have Skyrim for my PS3. Mass Effect it is. I can finally come to terms with that ending I found abysmal.

#15 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8734 posts) -

I'll take the one that's free.

#16 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2522 posts) -

Still have to beat Skyrim. I feel overwhelmed every time I start it up.

#17 Posted by sickVisionz (1299 posts) -

Dawnguard, although it will probably be months before I play it. From what I understand, ME3's is just more cutscenes with no missions or gameplay. It'll be quicker to stream that on YouTube than play through it and the experience will be the same.

#18 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (342 posts) -

I'm pretty excited for Dawnguard. I'll probably look at the extended cut DLC whenever I do my second playthrough.

#19 Posted by Jack268 (3368 posts) -

I will never do either.

#20 Posted by JJOR64 (19550 posts) -

Dawnguard.

#21 Posted by AlKusanagi (1124 posts) -

Dawnguard. I was perfectly happy with ME3's ending as it is, not to mention I don't want to be forced to do all of that multiplayer again since the stupid readiness rating degrades over time and I'm sure it's back to 0 by now.

#22 Posted by BaneFireLord (3085 posts) -

Dawnguard. I'm not touching ME3 again.

#23 Posted by SeanFoster (905 posts) -

I'll have to wait for Dawnguard on PC to play that. I'll check out the Mass Effect stuff on Youtube.

#24 Posted by WarlordPayne (709 posts) -

Mass Effect 3.

I still have tons of stuff I could do in regular Skyrim before I'd bother with getting the DLC, though the werewolf perk tree would be nice.

#25 Posted by laserbolts (5445 posts) -

I will youtube the mass effect stuff and get Dawnguard. Anyone know how much it is suppose to be?

#26 Posted by Little_Socrates (5834 posts) -

I guess it'll be ME3, as my copy of Skyrim is for PC. But I lent my friend my copy of ME3 and am not expecting it back till the end of summer, so...

#27 Posted by Jrinswand (1745 posts) -

Neither! I voted Dawnguard, though, because that's the one that'd I play if I could.

#28 Posted by Demoskinos (16320 posts) -

Hahaha you act like I got the shitty Xbox version of Skyrim.

#29 Posted by AhmadMetallic (19303 posts) -

Dawnguard, I'll pass on ME3.

#30 Posted by Phatmac (5919 posts) -

ME3 DLC. Sold my copy of Skyrim since I was done with it. I may rent another copy of it just for the DLC. Probably not.

#31 Posted by Tesla (2006 posts) -

Dawnguard.

I can't wait to get in there with my new and improved werewolf. Saving the world during the day, terrorizing it's denizens at night.

#32 Posted by Galiant (2216 posts) -

Dawnguard - except, timed exclusive...so ME3.

I'm so sick of timed exclusives.

#33 Posted by RVonE (4771 posts) -

Neither because I'm busy playing Civ V. That said, I am curious to see the response to the revamped ME3 ending. Perhaps when I get around to it I'll pick up Dawnguard down the line.

#34 Posted by Encephalon (1401 posts) -

Got Skyrim on PC. Morbid curiosity will attract me to ME3, but only so far as youtubing a Paragon ending.

#35 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2067 posts) -

Dawnguard isn't "out" for me until it's out on PC.

I'm definitely checking out the Mass Effect 3 extended ending, though!

#36 Posted by Matterless (352 posts) -

@ReyGitano said:

I'll quickly play through the Mass Effect ending to be reminded about why I hated it so I can finally come to terms with it, and then wash the smell of disappointment off me with Dawnguard.

Same.

#37 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1244 posts) -

Mass Effect. I still need to drag myself through Skyrim's main content so I certainly don't need more of it.

#38 Posted by Joeyoe31 (848 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 because timed exclusives are lame.

#39 Posted by JackOhara (233 posts) -

neither

#40 Posted by _Chad (999 posts) -

Dawnguard. I've had 1600 MP burning a hole in my virtual pocket for 2 months now.

#41 Posted by arimajinn (180 posts) -

Dawnguard,  mass effect has been tainted for me :(

#42 Posted by believer258 (12836 posts) -

I liked both games, Skyrim far more so, but it will probably be Mass Effect 3's corrected ending extended cut because that's free.

#43 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5284 posts) -

I can't wait to play more Skyrim.

#44 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5148 posts) -

Maybe not anytime soon, but, dude, Dong Guard all the way! I don't care about ME anymore.

#45 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2139 posts) -

I got bored of Skyrim's gameplay and even though ME3's isn't much better I"m more interested in ME3. Also ME3 Extended cut is free.

#46 Posted by Svenzon (807 posts) -

I've just started playing Mass Effect 3 again, so perfect timing on that DLC for me. Playing Skyrim on PC, so it's gonna have to wait.

#47 Posted by Rafaelfc (1788 posts) -

I should play the Mass Effect 3 ending first, but to be realistic, I can't resist the call of more skyrim.

But to be completely honest I'll probably not touch the DLC content for a while, cause my OCD prevents me from leaving questlines hanging...

#48 Posted by joetom (160 posts) -

Mass Effect ending is free and probably a small download. So it'll probably be that.

#49 Posted by RetroVirus (1541 posts) -

ME3 so I can close that chapter, and I haven't even finished Skyrim yet.

#50 Posted by phrosnite (3509 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 extended cut ofc. I played an "extended demo" of Skyrim and wasn't impressed at all... the awful combat system didn't help either.