• 56 results
#51 Edited by MentalDisruption (1621 posts) -

The only game that comes to mind for me is one of the Baten Kaitos games. Maybe my memory is failing me, but I remember those being fairly good and interesting games. They're no Persona 4 in terms of quirkiness combined with actual quality, but what is really.

Maybe Persona 3, but that would just feel like a P4 endurance run 2.0. Would probably lead to too many comparisons between the two and I can't imagine a P3 endurance run winning those comparisons. Plus part of the fun for me was watching the guys figure out the mechanics of the game. By knowing Persona 4 they're already pretty well past that learning stage in Persona 3 as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dark Souls, but the only issue with that would be that whoever is playing would have to truly want to play it. Its not really a game you can play just because people want you to play it. If they went into it with the wrong attitude and then start failing over and over again I could see it becoming boring and frustrating very quickly.

#52 Posted by Butano (1731 posts) -

Ever since that Mars: War Logs quick look, I think it would be perfect for an ER.

#53 Edited by TwoLines (2793 posts) -

Dark Souls would be funny. But yeah, Endurance Run is donezo.

#54 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2486 posts) -

I don't really care, as long as it's sponsored by Hoveround, just like The Price is Right.

"Hey there."

#55 Posted by h0lgr (908 posts) -

Watching Lost.

#56 Posted by Hunkulese (2694 posts) -

Vinny playing Ni No Kuni would be great

#57 Edited by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

I've always wanted them to do an endurance run of a Rockstar game. Like with Red Dead, there were so many ways to play it and with how someone like Vinny plays games would make for some funny and memorable times.