What Would the Giant Bomb Staff Go as for Halloween?

Patchcoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

- Brad as a hippie or Merlin (or perhaps just a wizard drenched in the stench of patchouli).

- Vinny as a haggard, yet chipper dad, or as a bouncer (so basically going as himself).

- Jason as Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers (depending on which day of the week you ask him).

- Alex as a werewolf or his wrestling persona.

- Patrick as a homicidal hot dog or giant ice cream scoop.

- Jeff as either of his associates, Dr. Tracksuit or The RAP Man.

- Rorie as a puppy, naturally.

- Dan as Big Boss Man (fulfilling not only his dream of becoming a cop, but also a wrestler, presumably).

- Drew as a speed bump.

- Alexis as a delirious construction worker.

Speaking of @alexisg...

You always came off as a kind, cool, savvy dude whenever you were on video or on the Bombcast. I’m sure your company will be sorely missed by the Giant Bomb staff, and I assure you the community feels the same way; it always sucks to see one of the fam go. We appreciate all your hard work and dedication to the site throughout the years, so best of luck to ya out there, duder.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm hoping CBSi has a Halloween party or something for the staffers. I want to see costumes on UPF!

bigmess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man, that's a deep cut with the Drew dressed like a speed bumb. I forgot about how hilarious that was.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Alex: Ghostbuster

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So for anyone wondering what they actually dressed up as, on UPF Jeff was a penguin in the style of Will Smith, Drew was a GlassHole in the style of Will Smith, Mary Kish was Zero Suit Samus, and Brad was the Invisible and Inaudible Man who works from home.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

So for anyone wondering what they actually dressed up as, on UPF Jeff was a penguin in the style of Will Smith, Drew was a GlassHole in the style of Will Smith, Mary Kish was Zero Suit Samus, and Brad was the Invisible and Inaudible Man who works from home.

I think Drew was an angel investor. Also Brad was a puppy.

TN04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason should just be Joel McHale

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joshakazam

Drew as a speed-bump is so fantastic.

Although I would kinda like Drew and Dan going as Liquid and Solid Snake respectively.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammer00 said:

Too bad Brad had to leave so soon after it started. He went all out on that outfit.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capum15 said:
@starvinggamer said:

@cooljammer00 said:

Too bad Brad had to leave so soon after it started. He went all out on that outfit.

Brad Muir was an angel investor. Drew was just a Silicon Valley douchebag.

Avatar image for thatthereitalian
thatthereitalian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I thought for sure Jeff would be Yoshi.

There's always next year.