mhkjtha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By mhkjtha
@Curufinwe said:
" @mhkjtha: The Ornage Box on the PC idn't give you Xbox Live points, right?  RE 5 does. "
yes, but so what? :\
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#202  Edited By natetodamax
@Elyx said:
" you know what, Brad? why don't you let someone else who really cares about the issue handle this and stop wasting our time with your nudging and winking? you don't even play games on pc, so - if i may be candid - stfu. "
That wasn't necessary.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By RsistncE
@ArbitraryWater said:
" @RsistncE: So you have lowered yourself to personal attacks now? Pathetic. "
Newflash genius: you were making personal attacks also, which is why I retorted with one. Teapot calling the kettle black much?
darkjester74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204  Edited By darkjester74
@Gorillawhat:@Gorillawhat said:
" 1GB of RAM?   That seems like a lot for a PC game. "
It usually means 1GB total RAM, and accounts for memory taken up by the operating system.  The specs are actually quite reasonable.
fuzzyponken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#205  Edited By fuzzyponken
@darkjester74 said:
" @Gorillawhat:@Gorillawhat said:
" 1GB of RAM?   That seems like a lot for a PC game. "
It usually means 1GB total RAM, and accounts for memory taken up by the operating system.  The specs are actually quite reasonable. "
Also, if you don't have 1GB of RAM in your computer you shouldn't really expect to be able to play anything from 2004 and upwards. 
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By MikkaQ

Well seeing as my computer monitor is like 13 inches, and my TV is like 60 inches, I think I'll get the console version. It boils down simply to how much shit I can see at once. Snipers shan't be a problem if the screen's bigger, thus TV is the way to go. 

As for dedicated servers... eh I have no preference really. Well actually I do kinda lean toward matchmaking, but that's mainly because I hated sifting though servers back in my battlefield days, and also it has skill level matching generally, which is good for me, I can play with people of similar skill levels.  I might get the PC version right before I go on my next vacation, but that's probably a long ways away.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#207  Edited By citizenkane

I meet the minimum graphics card requirement(I have a 256mb Radeon HD 3650).  I wish I had a better card in my laptop.  :(

This doesn't really matter, though, since I was planning on getting Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360 all along.  I am even getting the Prestige Edition.  ^__^

hardcorebunnni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#208  Edited By hardcorebunnni
@Snail said:
"I can run this. Not that I want to anymore. "
Hypocrite.
Spitfire3775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Spitfire3775
@mrhankey said:
" Umm, those requirements aren't that bad. A lot of us are used to the online activation stuff. And concerning IWnet, it'll be judged when it comes out. As long as we can still have hardcore mode on the servers i'll be fine. "
i concur
Avatar image for everybody_poops
Everybody_Poops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Everybody_Poops

I still want it on PC. But Im bummed that there taking out what makes PC games definetively better.

RuffRyder93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By RuffRyder93

I got: 
I7 860 @ 2.8GHZ  
8gb Ram 
 3.7gb HD Video Ram 
64-bit 

And this game works with highest graphics no lag. Just letting you guys know, its really good on the PC as well.