#1 Posted by NTM (7263 posts) -

Or, at least like to still play on and off, this doesn't (have to) mean a game where you play every week, or every month, but it has to be a game that you like to play every year. I have quite a few, but I'd like to know what yours are. This is from 2005 to now (PC or this gen consoles), but I'd prefer if it weren't from last year. It can be, but I prefer it weren't.

#2 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

TF2, L4D/L4D2, LoL, and to a much lesser extent UC2.

#3 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

Original Crackdown, go back every once and a while to throw cars into water, driver my car under other cars to launch them into the sky, and just general dicking around.

Whatever the latest major Pokemon game is (Pearl until Platinum, then Black replaced Platinum).

Final Fantasy 12 (since it technically came out this gen), limitless ways to experiment with the combat makes every play through a different experience for me.

Gears of War 2 as well, but, since I only have a couple of achievements left in it I haven't really touched it in a while.

#4 Posted by NTM (7263 posts) -

@Zenaxzd said:

Final Fantasy 12 (since it technically came out this gen), limitless ways to experiment with the combat makes every play through a different experience for me.

That's why I said from this gen consoles and PC.

#5 Posted by Grimace (376 posts) -

Geometry Wars 2.

I really hope it works on future consoles.

#6 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Skate 2. The best in the series and amazing to just skate around the city looking for sweet lines/runs.

#7 Posted by KaneRobot (1418 posts) -

Rock Band 3 will always be in play several times a month. Still like going back to Crackdown every so often. Burnout Revenge was in the same category until fucking EA shut the servers down a few weeks ago. Reach & Mortal Kombat still get some play.

#8 Posted by moffattron9000 (351 posts) -

Jetpack Joyrde because there is no game that is as good as it to pass hour long bus rides (would say dance central 2 but I feel like dance central 3 will be announced at E3)

#9 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

@NTM: Still the one I put the most time into so meh :P

#10 Edited by M_Shini (550 posts) -

Left for dead 2, Empire and shogun 2 Total War for me always jump between these at some point every few months for while.

#11 Posted by BisonHero (6169 posts) -

Left 4 Dead 2. And Swords & Soldiers on the Wii, because somehow my friends and I became attached to it and have become fiercely competitive at it.

#12 Posted by AlisterCat (5482 posts) -

Phoenix Wright. I think that barely qualifies.

#13 Posted by zaglis (909 posts) -

Team Fortress 2.

#14 Posted by Hero_Swe (1111 posts) -