• Hitman: Blood Money
  • Just Cause 2
  • Magicka
  • The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
  • Portal
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Uplink

I don't know how y'all use the "Favorites section", but I usually put anything in there that is an all-time favorite, anything I'm currently playing, or anything I want to play soon. 

What's in yours?
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Shit. I should really go back and play more of those Steam games.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By nintendoeats

I don't use that because it takes things out of their proper categories, but if I did the only one would be CSS. I wouldn't mind instant access to that.

MayorFeedback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By MayorFeedback

The Favorites section is my "currently playing" or "will never stop playing ever" section. For example, Team Fortress 2 has never left it since it was released. A few other games in there right now that I'm playing (Civ V, Metro 2033, Episodes from Liberty City, a few others). Though, after using Steam for years, I just found out recently you could create your own groups and organize games into other sections. I had no idea. Might do that at some point.

BombKareshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By BombKareshi

I limit my Steam Favourites to the games that I play most regularly, so I have a couple of "true favourites" that aren't flagged as such.

That said, here is my list:

• Alien Swarm  
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Poker Night at the Inventory
  • Team Fortress 2

I considered adding Batman: Arkham Asylum there but it's so high up in the alphabet that it's permanently visible anyway.
PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By PhatSeeJay
  • Back to the Future Ep 1 & 2
  • BF: Bad Company 2
  • Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box (Which isn't so Ultimate when you look at what you've actually gotten...)
  • Champions Online
  • Cities XL 2011
  • Crysis 2 Demo
  • Defense Grid: The awakening
  • Flatout Ultimate Carnage
  • Magicka
  • Monday Night Combat
  • Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
  • Super Meat Boy
Avatar image for kamikazecaterpillar
KamikazeCaterpillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Right now it would probably be Beat Hazard and Chime since those are the only two games I play regularly and have  pinned to icon in my "quick launch."

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#8  Edited By SMTDante89

I don't use it because I don't really have enough games to really use it.  Only 19 right now and out of those I'm really only playing Torchlight right now (and even then not "right now" while I'm on break, that's usually a game I play during longer breaks between classes)

BigLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By BigLemon
@drhans said:
" The Favorites section is my "currently playing" or "will never stop playing ever" section. For example, Team Fortress 2 has never left it since it was released. A few other games in there right now that I'm playing (Civ V, Metro 2033, Episodes from Liberty City, a few others). Though, after using Steam for years, I just found out recently you could create your own groups and organize games into other sections. I had no idea. Might do that at some point. "
Yep, I had no idea either haha. How's it done?
MayorFeedback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By MayorFeedback
@BigLemon said:

" @drhans said:

" The Favorites section is my "currently playing" or "will never stop playing ever" section. For example, Team Fortress 2 has never left it since it was released. A few other games in there right now that I'm playing (Civ V, Metro 2033, Episodes from Liberty City, a few others). Though, after using Steam for years, I just found out recently you could create your own groups and organize games into other sections. I had no idea. Might do that at some point. "
Yep, I had no idea either haha. How's it done? "
If you right click on a game's name, you can Set Category. That'll let you create a custom category, then you can add whatever you want in there.  Apparently you can add games to more than one category, too, but I've never tried it.
Philski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Philski

My Steam favorites list contains the blackest, most metal, most brutal game of them all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

But seriously I kind of don't want to use it because I'm afraid I'd keep it set to favorites all the time and completely forget about other stuff I have on there.  Not sure if I'm in the only one but I like to just scroll through the big list and be like "oh hey I haven't played this random game I got in this package that I forgot about" or "I haven't picked this one up in years" or whatever.  I mean yes, of course I could still do that if I had stuff in the favorites list, so this is probably just me being crazy.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Jack268

I don't have anything in there. I should probably put my backlog in there so I will forever be reminded of how terrible I am at finishing games.

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By FesteringNeon

Beat hazard
Audiosurf
Portal
Adventures of PB Winterbottom
Alien Swarm

(which happens to be all of my Steam games) : /

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By ajamafalous

I don't have anything in favorites; I generally know what I want to play before I play it so I type in the name of the game I want to play.