#1 Posted by Meteor_VII (125 posts) -

So I just saw on Joystiq that DMC is being moved to Jan. of 2013. With that now part of the long list of delays to 2013, what is still coming out this year besides CoD (which I haven't played since MW2) and Assassin's Creed (Day one for me)?

#2 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19344 posts) -
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • Persona 4 Arena
  • Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
  • StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
  • Gravity Rush

These are the games I'm interested in. There's also Halo 4, Anarchy Reigns, Lollipop Chainsaw, The Last of Us, Spec Ops: The Line, The Secret World, Resident Evil 6, Hitman: Absolution, Dishonored...

Darksiders II, Dead or Alive 5, Far Cry 3, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Rhythm Thief, Torchlight II.

#3 Posted by ez123 (1965 posts) -

There's Halo 4, The Last of Us, Forza Horizon off the top of my head. Sony Smash Bros might be this year. The Wii U is coming out this year, right? That might have some launch games.

#4 Posted by Meteor_VII (125 posts) -

Okay I totally forgot about most of those games. Just feels like everything is running away to next year but clearly there are still enough games.

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11031 posts) -

Darksiders II, Resident Evil 6, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, just to name a few.

Well, at least I think Revengeance is coming out this year. Pretty sure.

#6 Posted by RedRoach (1191 posts) -

Yeah, that's a pretty good list up there, not to mention with E3 around the courner we might see a few announcements and release dates. And the Wiiu is launching which should have some good exclusives.

Whatever man, The Last of Us, Hitman, and AC3 I'M good.

And hey 2013 is shaping up to be a kickass year, all these games that got pushed back will get some extra polish. We'll still hear about a ton more coming fall 2012, and new consoles form MS and Sony (most likely)

#7 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19344 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

That's a game that I bet will be pushed to 2013, especially based on the whole news with the Amazon listing.

#9 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

I am greatly satisfied by the fact that none of these games are interesting in the slightest because 2011 blew a black hole in my bank account and I'm happy my only 2012 game will be Max Payne 3 next week.

#10 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Mother. Fucking. Border. Lands. Two.

#11 Edited by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

This year has a few titles that I am looking forward to, which means Diablo 3 will be able to take all my time. And any of my backlog.

#13 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

@BeachThunder: Is Professor Layton getting an NA Release?

#14 Posted by JasonR86 (9710 posts) -

The title to this thread really got my hopes up for some strong existential discussions. Oh well.

#15 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

The only game I am interested in is the last of us. For home consoles anyway, vita is another story.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot about Borderlands 2.

#16 Posted by BeachThunder (11946 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

@BeachThunder: Is Professor Layton getting an NA Release?

I don't see why it wouldn't be; it's definitely getting an EU release.

#17 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5828 posts) -

this summer alone I'm looking forward to Gungnir, Growlanser IV, and the Last Story.

#18 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

@BeachThunder: Oh, Cool

#19 Posted by spankingaddict (2674 posts) -

@ssj4raditz said:

Mother. Fucking. Border. Lands. Two.

Don't you mean Mortorlands ... ? :P