Whats the better PS2 action\platformer series?

Itchyface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Itchyface

Recently I've been going back and playing older games that I had passed on like Yakuza, FFXII, and Chrono Cross. I was wondering what would be the better series to buy (all the games for) in regards to 3D action platformers on the PS2, either the Jak series, the Ratchet series, or any others folks can think of. I only played the first Ratchet & Clank and first Jak game, and enjoyed them about the same. Any feedback is much appeciated, thanks.

DarthMaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DarthMaul

R&C! Play them all! They're amazing!

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Absurd

I think you should play the Jak series, I had alot of fun with them, and I guess Prince of Persia and God of War (Although they aren't really "Platformers")

Itchyface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Itchyface
Absurd said:
"I think you should play the Jak series, I had alot of fun with them, and I guess Prince of Persia and God of War (Although they aren't really "Platformers")"
I've played through both God of War games so no need for that. I would however be interested in knowing if Prince of Persia 3 is better than 2 though. I just never went back and played the third one.
Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Demyx

Prince of Persia, Ratchet and Jak series, Kingdom Hearts, Beyond Good and Evil, God Of War, Okami.

These are all fairly good action/platforming games.