#1 Posted by Itchyface (11 posts) -

Recently I've been going back and playing older games that I had passed on like Yakuza, FFXII, and Chrono Cross. I was wondering what would be the better series to buy (all the games for) in regards to 3D action platformers on the PS2, either the Jak series, the Ratchet series, or any others folks can think of. I only played the first Ratchet & Clank and first Jak game, and enjoyed them about the same. Any feedback is much appeciated, thanks.

#2 Posted by DarthMaul (803 posts) -

R&C! Play them all! They're amazing!

#3 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

I think you should play the Jak series, I had alot of fun with them, and I guess Prince of Persia and God of War (Although they aren't really "Platformers")

#4 Posted by Itchyface (11 posts) -
Absurd said:
"I think you should play the Jak series, I had alot of fun with them, and I guess Prince of Persia and God of War (Although they aren't really "Platformers")"
I've played through both God of War games so no need for that. I would however be interested in knowing if Prince of Persia 3 is better than 2 though. I just never went back and played the third one.
#5 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Prince of Persia, Ratchet and Jak series, Kingdom Hearts, Beyond Good and Evil, God Of War, Okami.

These are all fairly good action/platforming games.