#1 Edited by TomA (2531 posts) -

Mine is simple. History is neato, so is Russian stuff. Mine is Alexander Suvorov, the last Generalissimo of the Russian Empire. Along with Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan, he never lost a single battle.

#2 Posted by Castiel (2742 posts) -

Supernatural. Great TV Show. Very underrated. 1967 Chevy Impala.

#3 Posted by sterbacblu (231 posts) -

Mine is the 1980s logo for The Land pavilion at Epcot.  I used to work at Epcot, it's my favorite place in the world, and I have an unhealthy obsession with The Land.  It's random, but I think it looks cool.  I swear I once saw someone here with the Horizons logo.

#4 Posted by ShaunassNZ (2128 posts) -

I saw this picture and was all "Yo, dis needz deh colllouorz!!/" and so I added colour. (Looks kinda gay)

#5 Posted by heatDrive88 (2407 posts) -

Are you kidding me? It's Darth fucking Vader rocking a mad guitar while pointing at you. I don't need to explain it more than that.

#6 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -

It's the record cover of a Japanese Hardcore band called Total Fury. It's drawn by my favorite Punk artist Yossie, also from Japan.

I was at this show and it was insane!
#7 Posted by supermike6 (3645 posts) -

I like Persona 3.

#8 Edited by tobygw (580 posts) -

When I was in grade 5 I went to this YMCA after school program. One day one of the councilors was checking out what I had on my mp3 player and he noticed that I had the song Mr. Roboto on there. This got me the nickname Mr. Roboto.  HENCE THE ROBOT. 

#9 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

I like chocolate milk

#10 Edited by NathHaw (2803 posts) -

I like Whiskey Media and like to pick pics from the Happy Hours.  I change my pic every few days (or weeks) when a good moment comes up from the vids.  Mine are sometimes versions of different WM moments, meme-ish or w/e, both profile and avatar from what I mentioned.

#11 Posted by BeachThunder (12432 posts) -

Well, it just kinda seemed appropriate...wait, we are talking about profile images and not avatars...right?

#12 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2913 posts) -
Locke Cole is a Final Fantasy 6 character with a high natural speed stat and he can use all of the most powerful weapons in the game. He also has a major role in the game's storyline and a cool looking sprite. Natural choice for an old school nerd like me.
#13 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1496 posts) -
@BeachThunder: We should be, but avatars it is! 

Its a Corgi with glasses rooting around the trash.
#14 Posted by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -

Once upon a time there was a man named Rich Gallup. This was a great man. A man with no equal when it came to hosting podcasts and other video game related shenanigans. I thought he was a bad dude. I set my avatar to be a picture of him. I continue to think that he is a bad dude, to this day. 

THE END

#15 Edited by NathHaw (2803 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:
" Well, it just kinda seemed appropriate...wait, we are talking about profile images and not avatars...right? "
Kinda both at this point.

@JJWeatherman said:

" Once upon a time there was a man named Rich Gallup. This was a great man. A man with no equal when it came to hosting podcasts and other video game related shenanigans. I thought he was a bad dude. I set my avatar to be a picture of him. I continue to think that he is a bad dude, to this day.  THE END "

...but his awesomeness is only beginning.
#16 Posted by Chris2KLee (2338 posts) -

I love Monster Hunter.

#17 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2913 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:
" Well, it just kinda seemed appropriate...wait, we are talking about profile images and not avatars...right? "
Well, the OP didn't post about gummy bears, so I'll spare you stories about that time I was playing Guitar Hero 2 with an Optimus Prime Helmet on.
#18 Posted by Aetheldod (3735 posts) -

I like to look at myself when typing and reading comments :P

#19 Posted by BeachThunder (12432 posts) -
@SuperfluousMoniker said:
" @BeachThunder said:
Well, the OP didn't post about gummy bears, so I'll spare you stories about that time I was playing Guitar Hero 2 with an Optimus Prime Helmet on. "
That would be more interesting...

Also, I like the colour.
#20 Edited by Skald (4370 posts) -

Dragon Age II box art.

#21 Posted by mordukai (7185 posts) -

The greatest joke ever told.  

SMILE!

#22 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2913 posts) -
@BeachThunder:  Well, I had just hit this three note chord on Gemini with a 4X multiplier...
#23 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Guero become greatest in all of world. Dumb witch get jealous, make Guero wear Mumbo avatar for all eternity. Stupid hag.

#24 Posted by Asian2Go (181 posts) -

I like K-ON and maid costumes a great deal. 

#25 Posted by Pezen (1670 posts) -

It's an old picture I took while sitting at my computer browsing the forums I used to attend. In the picture is a glass of coke and my old keyboard that lit up the keyes blue, very nice touch to use at 4am in the morning.

#26 Posted by Berezov (504 posts) -

I don't need to explain my profile picture. 

#27 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

terra from final fantasy 6 in esper form

my fav char of all time

#28 Posted by PokeIkzai (384 posts) -

Simple. Curse of Monkey Island was an amazing gaming experience when I was like... 8 or so. Just have a lot of fond memories. My family helping me out. Us solving puzzles together. Stuff like that.

#29 Posted by eroticfishcake (7792 posts) -

I've got a certain love for something...
#30 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Pilgrims, yo, thats why.

#31 Posted by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -
@eroticfishcake said:
"
I've got a certain love for something... "
Pictures with white backgrounds? 

For me it's my love of Command and Conquer. Despite what EA  has done to the franchise in recent years, not even they can take away the greatness of those early games. CnC 95 will always be my favourite game. Specifically Joe Kucan as Kane and the brotherhood of NOD.
#32 Edited by Sanj (2542 posts) -
@Sayishere: 
Lick my mutton roll. 

Anyhoo, mine is no-face from Spirited Away. Just really like the design of the character and it's a great movie too.
#33 Posted by SomeJerk (3393 posts) -

Replaced the marquee in my cabinet with thick cardboard so I could mount stereo speakers in it. Decided it looked kinda Pac-Man.

#34 Posted by CountMacula (231 posts) -

I like Portal and Penny Arcade

#35 Posted by Hypertreb (101 posts) -

Wizeman from NiGHTS into Dreams... Thats about it...
#37 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8607 posts) -

Lisbeth Salander.
I like her, she's tough, smart and insane, good things to be.

I don't change my avatar often, and when I do it needs to be awesome.

#38 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -

Dudes from Giantbomb, missing a few now
#39 Posted by Murdouken (709 posts) -

Mine is Eddie Murphey's enormous head being towed by a pickup truck. Wololololol.

#40 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

I like C&C and when I saw this picture of Kane Boy I laughed pretty hard and decided to use it.    

#41 Posted by DapperMan (102 posts) -

Ever since playing MGS4 I thought Johnny was a bitchin' character who saves Snake, TWO GODDAMN TIMES!!!

Plus bowel problems are totally hawt

#42 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Serious.

#43 Edited by Jeust (10860 posts) -

That's no profile picture, that's the avatar. 

My profile picture delves into one of my problems. I'm a lot of times running after the clock. 

#44 Posted by Asrahn (555 posts) -

Space Marine Terminator (or Tactical Dreadnought Armor) of the Space Wolves chapter. 

I goddamn love 40k.

#45 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

The best fighting game ever.

#46 Posted by Ben99 (1135 posts) -

cute ,funny and stoned pikachu 

#47 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Xavier: Renegade Angel is a fucked up cartoon in all the best ways. It needs a videogame.

#48 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:
" Xavier: Renegade Angel is a fucked up cartoon in all the best ways. It needs a videogame. "
I always assumed it was a Punch Out character.
#49 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

:sheed:

#50 Posted by Galiant (2195 posts) -

The Sims 3. Made a character that kinda looks like me and took a screenshot when he was playing a game =)