acknowledge your fanboyism!

DaveF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DaveF

Sony, because the PS3 is the only current gen system I have. I don't consider myself a Sony fanboy though, I'll probably get a 360 eventually and like it just as much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4a512bb9699
deactivated-5b4a512bb9699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Neutral beacuse If I had the money I'd buy all 3 consoles and I also have a gaming PC

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Axersia

Neutral, because I don't want to side with Sony just because the PS2 is my favorite console. Now if I actually liked the PS3 too, I would've picked Sony.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Karmum

Neutral, because I'm a fan of all three companies, and will be acquiring a PS3 soon. (I have both a Wii and 360)

CARL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By CARL

I do consider myself Neutral but If someone pointed a gun at my head then I'd pick Nintendo.

AND because I like the color RED :D

Will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Will

Mines neutral because I try anything on any system. Plus its better to watch the console war instead of taking sides in it lol

Guybrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#9  Edited By Guybrush

Microsoft because I did it too fast - didn't realise there was a neutral. I do have a 360, PC and PS3 but do much prefer the 360. I should probably change to neutral - everybody wins.

Gerbil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gerbil

Nintendo. I'm just a longtime fan of the creativity and quality Nintendo puts forth in their key franchises.

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By Termite

PC, because I'm a PC fanboy plain and simple :P

JDUB_XL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By JDUB_XL

Microsoft

I am no fanboy, I have all three systems,  I just love what the 360 console, XBOX Live, and XBLA have to offer

Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Locke

Neutral, because I own and occasionally enjoy all systems and their respective games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c
deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im aligned to m$ since the 360 is my only console. im not a fanboy though, its mainly because i cant afford a ps3 or a good gaming pc (i still play games on pc though, but nothing past 2003 lol).

10MP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 10MP

neutral but right now it doesn't really matter because the color doesn't show up in threads.

Flexiable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Flexiable

Microsoft - I don't consider myself a fanboy but most of my gaming happens on the 360 or the PC so that's how I came to that decision.

Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Funkyhamster

I like both my Gamecube and my PS2... but I have a lot more Gamecube games so I'll say I'm a sheep.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#18  Edited By Atlas

Microsoft, just because the 360 is the only current gen system I own and I love LOVE it.

HipHopHitler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HipHopHitler

Neutral - I like the games, not the gigantic corporations who just want your money =D

Abunai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Abunai

I would label myself as neutral, mainly because I keep an open mind about all platforms.
Although I do play PC mostly, so you could call me a PC fanboy, but I don't instantly reject all other platforms as inferior because of it.

Secondly, i'd be a sony fanboy just because my late childhood and teenage years were spent on the PSX&PS2, which were great systems. Yet to buy a PS3 though.

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By adam_grif

Chaotic Neutral. Might save your life, might steal your car.

Oh, you mean which console?

Oh, well, I chose Nintendo, because I used to be a huge Nintendo fanboy. But I own all current and last gen systems now, so I tend not to take sides as much anymore, acknowledge the strengths and weaknesses of all sides, and enjoy gaming for what it is.

My PC is only running with a 7600, so I've played stuff like Crysis and finished (and enjoyed), but my PC gaming is slowing recently until I upgrade.

Lemieux66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lemieux66

Neutral...I'm a big loser.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7c31174a7f0
deactivated-5d7c31174a7f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neutral for me. Tough, the PC is my favourite platform when it comes to online gaming, graphics and First Person Shooters. Of course, it's topped off with my many hobbies which require a PC anyway.

dum41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By dum41

Neutral; I'm a fan of games, not a fanboy of consoles.

I really hate those fanboys that have no reason or rationality when it comes to arguments. But the fanboys that just really like their system but do accept others, I'm fine with.

Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cleric

Neutral. I'm a 360 user planning to get a ps3 as soon as the 80GB hits the stores.

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ravensword

360 and PS3.

DaveDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DaveDog
10MP said:
"neutral but right now it doesn't really matter because the color doesn't show up in threads.
"
is this true? would be awesome! i picked neutral btw. Only have a PS3 and PC but i like to think that im not bias
peewi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By peewi

Nintendo. The only consoles I own are a Wii and a DS (I have had a GBC and GBA before that).
I enjoy PC games, but my computer can't play anything more demanding than the games in The Orange Box.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Microsoft cause its the main system i play right now.

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By adam_grif

Come on people, why the fanboy hate?

I'm fairly close to neutral, even though I selected Nintendo bias.

Choosing sides in the console wars and defending them even if it means being wrong in an argument is no different than supporting a football or soccer team, even if you know they aren't the best, or if they are going through a rough patch.

In fact, this is more logical than that, because videogames are a huge financial investment, watching TV football is not. You'll notice that the less the disposable income someone has, the more likely they are to be a fanboy. Fanboyism seems to be the result of an inability to buy all consoles usually (but not always).

orange_pork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By orange_pork

Neutral. I don't care what piece of plastic is playing the games I love. I just want to play the games I love.

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SpecTackle

I chose the PC because it's my favorite platform to play games on, but I don't really care about platforms themselves other than the immediate experience I have with them, which would be the controls and I like precision, so PC it is.

El_Suave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By El_Suave

I have all three systems but I like my PS3 the most, despite all its (and Sonys) faults. It's a great quality piece of hardware and the games are there, too. I don't get all this comparison crap about who has the better version of what game. A good game is a good game and a bad game is a bad game regardless on what system it's running on. Blu Ray movies are also a factor why I really enjoy the PS3 and the reason I got it in the first place. If I would have gotten it only for games I probably could have waited till MGS4.
Before I got the PS3 I liked my 360 a lot and still wouldn't give it away because as a gamer I can't miss out on 360 exclusives. Don't know if I'd replace it right away though if it breaks again and I'm out of warranty (had two RODs so far). It's a good system and I can understand anybody who doesn't see the need to get one of the other two.
The only system that dissappoints me a bit is the Wii - it has a few really awesome games but I was  hoping for it to be as good as the DS is. And that it isn't in my opinion. Still wouldn't give it away though because of Nintendo (and other) exclusives.

dillonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By dillonator

Sony, based on the processing power of the system.

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Batman

I align myself with everything but the PC.  The PC is my sworn enemy.

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#36  Edited By galiant

I stick to neutral, as I play games across multiple platforms. "My console makes this game look better than your console" or "This game is exclusive to my console" discussions do not interest me.

Avatar image for themikelguereca
TheMikelGuereca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By TheMikelGuereca
dum41 said:
"Neutral; I'm a fan of games, not a fanboy of consoles.

I really hate those fanboys that have no reason or rationality when it comes to arguments. But the fanboys that just really like their system but do accept others, I'm fine with.
"Dude I totally agree with you

Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Schizoid

Neutral. Even though I only have an Xbox 360 and PC, I've played both the Wii and Playstation 3 in the past, they are both great consoles. They all have their good points and bad points, but I've enjoyed playing every one.

Manks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By Manks

Neutral because I have more than one system from each company and care about what each company has to say. I could care less about which game you play on which console.  We're all gamers here.  I hate fanboyism. 

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jax

PC because I started on PC - and will die on a pc.

KillaMaStA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By KillaMaStA

The only consoles ive ever had are ps1, ps2 and ps3 so you can guess which fanboy i am

Pakorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pakorn
WilliamRLBaker said:
"Microsoft cause its the main system i play right now.
"
Same here - also I like to "Buy American."

Nah that's not really true, but I have no real interest in what Nintendo's doing right now, and Sony's got no exclusives that grab me. So I figure, be honest. Although if there were a PC selection I'd have picked that.
CARL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CARL
Xeros606 said:
"im aligned to m$ since the 360 is my only console. im not a fanboy though, its mainly because i cant afford a ps3 or a good gaming pc (i still play games on pc though, but nothing past 2003 lol).
"
Dude, they asked clearly "WHICH CONSOLE ARE YOU A FANBOY OF?" And you picked Microsoft, so its obvious your a fanboy. Just accept it :)
Ben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ben

Microsoft (though honestly I should be Sony since I still haven't sent in my 360), mainly because it's been getting a nice supply of quality RPGs lately, and it looks to be having a great lineup in the future. I also loved my original Xbox.

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By xplodedd

microsoft i play it more then my nice pc.

callik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By callik
Locke said:
"Neutral, because I own and occasionally enjoy all systems and their respective games."
This.

I'm a fanboy of gaming in all it's forms, although Nintendo are contesting that opinion somewhat.
RowdyRob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RowdyRob
CARL said:
"I do consider myself Neutral but If someone pointed a gun at my head then I'd pick Nintendo.

AND because I like the color RED :D
"You pretty much took the words out of my mouth xD

CountRockula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48  Edited By CountRockula

Sony, because I loved my damn PS2, and I needed to buy a PS3 in order to play MGS4, God of War 3, and whatever Team Ico is working on.

I don't hate Microsoft and Nintendo or anything, but I don't wanna spend around $1000 on gaming hardware, and it's difficult to get excited about releases on platforms I don't own.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Demilich

PC, for versatility. But I like my PS3 too.

isomac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By isomac

PC. I just use PC the most and get the multiplatform games for it. No hate against the other systems or companies. Also Neutral would have been too boring option to choose ;)