#1 Posted by JoeyRavn (5004 posts) -

#2 Posted by JoeyRavn (5004 posts) -

Good afternoon, my dear Bomb fellows. As I found myself waiting for yesterday's Bradley May Cry to be posted, I came to the realization that holy fucking mother of God, there's a shitload of video content on the site! And I've watched around 75% of it (I'm missing most WU/TANG and the P4 ER, since I want to play the game myself before)... so, really, what am I doing with my life?

What's your favorite series? Mine's a toss up between the Marathons, Breaking Brad and the unexpected, (mostly) unscheduled gaming afternoons. I really like the "we're making this up as we go" feeling they give.

#3 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

I went with ER, although the marathons and GOTY videos were a close second.

#4 Posted by konig_kei (659 posts) -

I like the "steamy" section. It's only for premium premium members.

#5 Posted by JoeyRavn (5004 posts) -

@konig_kei said:

I like the "steamy" section. It's only for premium premium members.

Oh, so, the Happy Hour?

#6 Posted by wumbo3000 (998 posts) -

Endurance Run videos are a like a safety food. Every time I'm feeling utterly bored out of my mind, I pop on a random ER video and zone the fuck out.

#7 Posted by wheresdiderot (16 posts) -

Random PC game because it makes me nostalgic. I really hope we get a new endurance run soon though.

#8 Posted by nintendork666 (203 posts) -

Encyclopedia Bombastica, and Jar Time are my favs.

#9 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5899 posts) -

It's so hard to choose. Though,you can't go wrong with a good old fashioned TNT. I'm also partial to Spookin' with Scoops. Hope we see more of that this year.

#10 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

Always excited when there's a new Jar Time so I'll go with that.

#11 Posted by Branthog (5592 posts) -

I have a hard time choosing one. It's kind of the wide variety that makes me so happy, frankly.

#12 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2287 posts) -

I enjoy the marathons Giant Bomb sometimes do, the SNES one is great and every time I watch it for some reason I buy another SNES game I wouldn't have done otherwise.

#14 Posted by LackingSaint (1846 posts) -

Endurance Runs, random gaming videos and the GOTY content are what make this site for me. Bombcast is pretty snazzy too.