#1 Posted by cnlmullen (910 posts) -
#2 Posted by BeachThunder (13053 posts) -

What about Alex? :(

#3 Edited by mylifeforAiur (3475 posts) -

Anything Vinny, baby! 

Edit: Also, no Dave love?

#4 Posted by ThatFrood (3460 posts) -

Ryan and Vinny can be really great. Ryan's reactions to Vinny's giddily uttered obscene statements are wonderful.

#5 Posted by LiquidPrince (16462 posts) -

Oh god, I see pattern forming... =O

#6 Posted by Danbo (199 posts) -

Ryan and Vinny all the way :P

#7 Posted by cnlmullen (910 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:

" What about Alex? :( "

@mylifeforAiur said:

" Anything Vinny, baby!  Edit: Also, no Dave love? "

I would have totally included those guys if it didn't mean I'd have to list  6! / 2! (6-2)! = 720/ 2*24 = 15 different options. That would just be unruly. 
#8 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2038 posts) -

Jeff and Vinny.  I have been thinking about this a lot myself.

I just straight out don't watch Quick Looks with Brad.  Fucking hell, he's the worst in every single way.

#9 Posted by Dtat (1701 posts) -

Ryan and Vinny. Vinny's brain works in such weird ways, blurting out really bizzare things sometimes, and Ryan has great reactions.

#10 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3475 posts) -
@cnlmullen: An "Other" option could have sufficed. Not that it really matters, nothing is better than Vinny and Ryan^^
#11 Edited by Popogeejo (621 posts) -

Vinny and Ryan are natural presenters and really bring out the best in whoever they're teamed up with so together they form some kind of almighty banter spouting powerhouse.  
They're all good but those two, especially Ryan, just have a knack for filling any dead air in a very natural manner. If I said they'd be good presenting QVC would that make sense? 

Edit, that said I do enjoy them all. Jeff is only just behind Ryan and Vinny for improvisation and I always found Brad to be funny in a straight man kind of way. He gets over looked but every comic troupe needs  a straight man and he delivers.

#12 Posted by LeetBalla (731 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:
Fuck Navarro.
#13 Posted by Gamer_152 (14281 posts) -

Why do people always make me choose? I guess Jeff and Ryan, but I really like to see the combinations mixed up, it gives the quick looks some variety.

#14 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2038 posts) -
@LeetBalla said:
" @BeachThunder said:
Fuck Navarro. "
Agreed.  I'm not sure who I would consider worse, Alex or Brad.
#15 Posted by cnlmullen (910 posts) -

Awwwww... I like Brad. I wish he got more votes (although I did vote for Jeff and Vinny)

#16 Posted by ReyGitano (2491 posts) -

I really appreciate quicklooks that incorporate more than 2 people. They tend to turn out hilarious regularly. 

#17 Posted by takua108 (1578 posts) -

Where's the "Dave + Anybody" or "Ryan and Alex Playing Kirby's Epic Yarn" options?

#18 Posted by Sinkwater (524 posts) -

Vinny and Dave, then Vinny and Jeff

#19 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2038 posts) -
@Sinkwater said:
" Vinny and Dave, then Vinny and Jeff "
Vinny + Dave + Mike is my dream team.
#20 Posted by BionicMonster (1042 posts) -
@HaltIamReptar said:
" @Sinkwater said:
" Vinny and Dave, then Vinny and Jeff "
Vinny + Dave + Mike is my dream team. "
exactly what i was gonna say.
#21 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2906 posts) -

Anything with Dave is gold. As for the fab four, usually Vinny-Jeff produce the best results. Brad dying constantly also makes for a quality QL no matter who he's paired with, assuming I don't actually want to know about the game being played.

#22 Posted by FunExplosions (5535 posts) -

Usually any combo that includes Vinny is good, as he's the last one that would ever slip in a passive-aggressive "Jeff," an easily bored "Ryan," and always keeps far away from a sleepy "Brad." 

But, out of those; Vinny and Ryan.

#23 Posted by obcdexter (712 posts) -

The more the merrier. 
I loved the STO videos, especially when Brad was in charge of the ship and everybody would just have to sit
and watch the certain demise of the USS Duder over and over again - not silently, of course.
For this poll I went with Vinny and Jeff.

#24 Posted by ESREVER (2805 posts) -

Vinny and Vinny.  
Seriously, anything with Vinny is a must-watch. That is, if I prioritized quick-looks.

#25 Posted by FesteringNeon (2224 posts) -

It's a tough call, I like most all mashups.  

Ryan has his current "feelings", and an opinion that may or may not change weither Jeff thinks it's cool... so there's that. Don't get me wrong though, there's a time and a place for it.. like TANG, or Gameroom.. but it's kinda a downer for me in QL's when he starts on the negative downward spiral.  

Brad can be entertaining, and definately is a nice change of pace...albeit he may suck at the games a bit.  

I prefer Vinny's thoughtful questions, attention to the community, and quick wit... and General positive nice guy Jeff. Honest, but doesn't overly push opinions and doesn't always agree bounce back and forth on his opinion.  

I would like to see Drew get in more though.
#26 Posted by Guyzea (801 posts) -

Vinny, Ryan and Jeff. Any Combination. Also Dave.

Brad.

#27 Posted by sagesebas (2162 posts) -
@BeachThunder: alex is annoying as all get out.
#28 Posted by lucas_kelly (780 posts) -

Vinny and Dave.

#29 Posted by Synchronatic (137 posts) -

I kinda just got sad looking at Brad's votes. It's okay Brad, we do love you we swear it!

#30 Posted by jkz (4066 posts) -

Vinny's mind works in the same random-ass way as mine does, so anything with him in it is my favorite. 

I voted Ryan + Vinny, because Ryan's constant sardonic dickishness is the perfect counter-part to Vinny's gleeful obscenity. Jeff has good days and bad days, but when he's on he's fucking hilarious (Endless Oceans: Blue World QL).

#31 Posted by bjorno (1461 posts) -

where is the DAVE/BRAD option?

#32 Posted by Dany (8018 posts) -

Brad and Ryan, DP ER for life!

#33 Posted by Cornman89 (1600 posts) -

Endurance run 4 life

#34 Posted by Marokai (3268 posts) -

As many others have said, Vinny usually makes a Quick Look much more interesting just by virtue of him being in it, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Vinny and Ryan. Vinny and Jeff is also a classic combination. Vinny and Brad is the only thing that makes a QL involving Brad more interesting, except when Ryan and Brad are together and Ryan spends a portion of the QL making fun of Brad. Brad gets bored easily, seems like he's perpetually stricken with mono, and doesn't have the improv abilities of the other three. Vinny is delightfully random, which I adore, and his laugh is downright iconic.

#35 Posted by Romination (2823 posts) -

Really, anything with Vinny. He brings  the funny like... someone funny brings the funny.

#36 Posted by Zereta (1458 posts) -

Vinny and Jeff/Ryan always wins.

#37 Posted by ffdthree (204 posts) -

Jeff and Jeff

#38 Posted by robot21 (20 posts) -

I can't choose all four at once? Super Mario Brothers Wii QL is one of my favorites.

#39 Posted by Damian (1521 posts) -

Vinny and Ryan always keep it light and entertaining, without too much cynicism. But if it's a game I want to have treated a bit more technically I like a good Jeff and Brad QL.
Any combo of 3 or more is always magic, though.

#40 Posted by JSUMAN (126 posts) -

Ryan and Brad.  Brad always dies, Ryan gives him a hard time about it.  It is fantastic.

#41 Posted by sharma55 (476 posts) -

R&V!

#42 Posted by drgrumbles (227 posts) -

Jeff and Vinny

#43 Posted by paradox121 (343 posts) -

Vinny and Ryan. Definitely 'proved' themselves recently with the Sims 3 'Quick' Look and their opening to the Fable 3 one was equally hilarious. Like people say, Vinny is the entertainer and Ryan the perfect host so they gel well together. Though a 4 guy quick look is always awesome. And also their look at Wipeout had me crying with laughter so bravo men.

#44 Posted by wonderhare (354 posts) -

Vinny, Vinny and Vinny. <3

#45 Posted by mutha3 (5025 posts) -

Ryan and Vinny, yo. Every single quick look done by this dream team turns out as one of the best of the site.

Which is a shame, because these two rarely team up:(

#46 Posted by SubwayD (649 posts) -

Lookit' them results. Poor Bradley. 

While I love them all, It seems like the Ryan + Vinny combo works the most consistently. That said, Honourable Mention goes out to the Jeff + Vinny Endurance Runs / Endurance Looks.

#47 Posted by hedfone (1746 posts) -
@mylifeforAiur said:
" Anything Vinny, baby!  Edit: Also, no Dave love? "
#48 Posted by ryanwho (12012 posts) -

Any team without Brad or Alex is a good team in my book.

#49 Posted by FlyingRat (1447 posts) -

I'm gonna have to go with Ryan and Vinny

#50 Posted by Hourai (2738 posts) -

Ryan and Vinny.