• 81 results
#1 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1409 posts) -
#2 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1409 posts) -

I was just curious... I did a search and didn't find any posts like this. Which I thought was odd. Should this be General Discussion or O. T.?

#3 Posted by Yummylee (21208 posts) -

Screened. Only other one I regularly visit.

#4 Posted by face15 (1272 posts) -

Tested is the only other Whiskey site that I use.

#5 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

Screened, by far is the one I'm most active in besides Giant Bomb (and even then, I'm not as active as I should be :/). I check out Tested daily too, since I love their how-to articles. Hell, I just love all their articles, period, they make technology easy for me to understand.

#6 Posted by LiquidPrince (15835 posts) -

Ooh... so tough. Probably Screened, with the others really close behind.

#7 Posted by Mariek430 (406 posts) -

I like Tony and Sarah from CV a lot. But comics are not really my thing. Tested and Screened I go to somewhat frequently.

#8 Posted by Castro (950 posts) -

I really kinda love everyone from all of the Whiskey Media sites, but I have to say Screened because of Matt Rorie's drunken renditions of the "Star Trek: Enterprise" theme song. That guy is like the MVP or something.

#9 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

tested, it's not any good at all. It's all about mac products more than anything which I and 94% of the world doesn't care about. There is nothing to do with pc gaming at all, which is a disgrace. All the other staff there only post pointless articles to make themselves look like they are doing something, just to get their next paycheck. Also there is only like 20 ppl on that site, honestly if they like computer stuff, sign up to a real computer forum, where is their diginity? Well if they are going to talk about nothing important, then i'll have to make more threads that deals with important windows related subjects.

#10 Posted by Capum15 (4792 posts) -

Screened is slightly above Tested. I don't really visit the other two.

#11 Posted by skadbob (230 posts) -

Norm and Will crack me up.

#12 Edited by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

Screened. Tested is cool but I visit Screened more often.

#13 Edited by B0nd07 (1697 posts) -

Tested - However, I don't go there very regularly.  Mainly because most of the content is about new smart-phones or i-products, neither of which I'm very interested in.  I will agree with HitmanAgent47, they need more PC related topics.  Also more gadgets, like the water-proof power-bar.  Anime Vice falls in shortly behind it in third.

#14 Posted by LackingSaint (1764 posts) -

Screened, because I love my some movies

#15 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

Screened. I really want to get into the film industry so hearing good critique is cool and the guys are generally fun to listen to.

#16 Posted by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -

Tested. I go there maybe twice a week.

#17 Posted by Branthog (7340 posts) -

None. I don't care about anime or comics or movies and the last thing I want to do after 60-80 hours a week of software development is spend my time reading about consumer videocards or the latest cell phone.

#18 Posted by natetodamax (19169 posts) -

Anime Vice. As far as I know, it has the best community of the Whiskey Media sites.

#19 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

The only one I visit fairly often is Tested. 

#20 Posted by JammyJesus (769 posts) -

Tested. God damn I love Rorie and Alex but movie and TV content can be kind of stale sometimes.

#21 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

AnimeVice, they got the naked cartoon pussy.

#22 Posted by natetodamax (19169 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" AnimeVice, they got the naked cartoon pussy. "
Aw hell yeah
#23 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -

Screened. I lurk on both that and Tested, but Screened is the only one I post on. Rarely as it is.

#24 Posted by drgrumbles (205 posts) -

Tested,  I love Will and Norm!

#25 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

HOLD ON Theres other sites O_O

#26 Posted by mau64 (539 posts) -

Screened is a really good site. Tested is cool too, but I like keeping up on movies and such.

#27 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

Tested.

#28 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

I WANTED it to be Screened, i waited for that website for a long time and gave it a big shot when it came around, but it fucking stinks ! 

It's all about that dick Rorie having a huge metal object up his anus and being all pessimistic and bitter, what the fuck is wrong with that guy? what is he reviewing, books ? 
And unfortunately, instead of being his opposite, Alex is his complete bitch and follows his lead.. which makes for one fucking dark voyage surfing through that website's pages 

So it's Tested.. i dont use it much, but they have kickass articles, and Will Smith is so energetic and entertaining. got big brains on him, too.

#29 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

I love Will and Norm, but I use Screened much more often than Tested.

#30 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1409 posts) -

Tested FTW!

#31 Posted by ebritt (149 posts) -

Tested represent!

#32 Edited by TMThomsen (2070 posts) -

I like the Tested guys a lot, but I rarely visit the site since I don't care about Apple products. I visit Screened a couple times a week though.

Edit: I somewhat agree with Ahmad_Metallic. The pessimism on Screened is on the border of unbearable. Love your hobby. Don't say you love movies and act like it's a huge burden to watch them.

#33 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

E. None of the Above

#34 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1917 posts) -

Pure numbers? 'Prolly Screened. 

Tested is too fucking interesting for me, I'd spend my entire weekend reading that thing if I could. Plus, Norm and Will are fantastic. 

Really though, my favorite is Screened. GB actually runs second to Screened for me. 

#35 Posted by Wildfire570 (719 posts) -

I frequently go to screened and occasionally go to tested.

#36 Posted by RagingLion (1363 posts) -

I thought it would be Screened since I've always liked Alex and I wouldn't mind getting into films more, but it's turned out that I'm finding Tested most interesting.  Perhaps because they have more features with interesting things like the Makerbot and taking apart random things, but they also post some interesting things about audio and computers which are kind of interesting since I  have a bit of interest in them without knowing that much.

#37 Posted by Osaladin (2514 posts) -

Tested is the only other site I frequent. I just wish they reviewed their phones quicker, but I understand why they take months.

#38 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (831 posts) -

A tie between Tested and Screened. Alex/Matt and Will/Norm are great duos. Both podcasts are great. The videos and reviews on the sites are fantastic. Don't make me choose!

#39 Posted by Bigbombomb (677 posts) -

Screened is my most favorite. Tested is a close second.

#40 Posted by Legend (2646 posts) -

Tested is the site I visit the most after GB. I also visit Screened from time to time.

#41 Posted by Dr.Boomstick (5 posts) -

Tested!! Tested!!! TeStEd!!!!!!! TESTED!!!!!  
I love tested nearly as much as GB, Will and Norm just crack me up.

#42 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

Screened, but I check Tested daily too.

#43 Posted by ThePickle (4153 posts) -

Screened. That's actually my "main" Whiskey site. I spend the most time on there 

#44 Posted by Consaw (249 posts) -

Tested and Screened are almost a tie for me. If I had to choose I would have to go with Tested since they have the Norm edge. As far as the Anime Vice and Comic Vine, I don't visit them since I don't care about anime or comic books. 

#45 Posted by damswedon (3173 posts) -

AnimeVice has one of the nicest communities I have ever met.

#46 Posted by damswedon (3173 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" AnimeVice, they got the naked cartoon pussy. "
Sadly still only 3, 4 and 5 when you google it. GiantBomb is 1, 2 and 3.
#47 Posted by JP_Russell (1171 posts) -

I like how Comicvine's percentage bar is so small (as of this post) that the number gets cut off.

"Comicvine: two-point-... ah, who gives a shit."

#48 Posted by eddiebaby (45 posts) -

I like Tested because of the personalities involved and what they review.  I think Screened comes in a close second.

#49 Posted by Milkman (16484 posts) -

Screened, by far. I also check out Tested every couple of days too.

#50 Posted by DXmagma (317 posts) -

AFTER GB? i guess none. before GB is screened though.