• 62 results
sandal_hat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By sandal_hat

I caught some real shit for Kingdom Hearts 2 back in the day and yeah I really felt like I had to justify that game a little. "No No when you are like a mer-dude and you have to help Ariel through the power of your underwater singing and dancing it was a really inspired piece of gameplay yeah..."

dopeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By dopeman

wheres God of War. I can't imagine people playing for its riveting QTE's and innovative button mashing gameplay techniques. But for the simple fact that it has a whole heap of gore.

dutch42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By dutch42

lego batman. on the ds. played very drunk.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By penguindust
@vidiot: 

I agree, under the scenario described by Red, any game you suggest that is not in the same manly genre is going to get you a funny look.  When the guy in Personnel mentions Call of Duty, you come back with Halo, Counter-Strike or anything with Tom Clancy's name in the title.  You should then bitch about Modern Warfare servers and recall the wild days of Battlefield 1942.  You can then detail your knowledge of M.A.G. and give your opinion on the spread of "horde mode" in shooters.  You do not mention that you play an elf in Oblivion and have a +3 sword.  You don't mention your excitement for the sexy librarian shooter Bayonetta (perv!).  You don't tell him that you raid with your guild every Friday night.  You keep it to yourself that you can score a 100% in Guitar Hero's Bark at the Moon on "expert" with your plastic toy guitar.   Know your audience.

Shin Megami Tensei is a relatively obscure franchise that will get you more positive approval than stares when mentioned to those who know more about games than just COD/Halo.  I don't consider it a guilty pleasure but something I am fortunate enough to have finally discovered after years of only have rudimentary knowledge of the titles.
jack_daniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By jack_daniels

Dota Volleyball w/ nudepatch on the xbox. We practically left the game on 10 hours a day in our dorm.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#56  Edited By citizenkane

I don't really have a guilty pleasure of gaming anymore.  It used to be Fuzion Frenzy on the original Xbox.  I just loved playing that game.  ^__^

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Linkyshinks

Playing a quick burst of Super Mario Land on my ceiling first thing in the mornings.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator  Online

Although I don't completely agree with the list I thought it was very well-compiled and amusing. I myself have put many hours into Pokemon, Grand Theft Auto, Animal Crossing and World of Warcraft.

Pragmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Pragmatic

Shooting bodies after they're dead and watching the ragdoll physics.

:(

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By nohthink

Dynasty Warriors. Hands down. It's stupid. You button mash two buttons. All enemies look alike. It's just plain stupid but goddamn it sometimes, I just wanna sit on my couch, and just kill those hordes after hordes of Chinese soldiers.

Andheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#61  Edited By Andheez
@Symphony: 

I have done the same thing, not for WoW or for an entire week, but I've taken 'vacation' and 'sick' days before solely to play video games.  It sounds terrible, but it is SO worth it, it makes the games even better when you know you should be working, but all you are going to do is veg out and game.
Valames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#62  Edited By Valames

Kingdom Hearts: Winnie the Pooh levels.