When was your last nostalgia attack.

• 54 results
morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Final Fantasy 6. The sluggish combat doesn't hold up.

captain_max707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By captain_max707

A couple days ago Contraption Maker popped up on Steam, a game by the creators of The Incredible Machine. I pretty much immediately bought it and then went to Amazon to get Return of the Incredible Machine, which was my jam when I was a kid.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just replayed Jade Cocoon for the PS1. That game... is both good and terrible. It's an example of a game that was clearly rushed towards the end, with recycled latter-half levels and a story that goes from slow to overdrive in one "level." It was also very short when compared to other Japanese RPGs of the generation. But it had a deceptively deep Pokemon/Monster Rancher 'minion' catching, breeding, and merging system that really stood out for its release at the height of that whole craze in 1998. During my replay of it I was both overjoyed and horrified by some of the monstrosities it lets your create through combining multiple 'minions.'

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#54  Edited By pyromagnestir
Lien_the_swede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My last nostalgia attack was when my 11 year old nephew got a SNES two weeks ago.

For some reason he is all into retro stuff and he wnated a SNES for his birthday, which he got.

With the console he got Super Mario World (Effin' A).

The most fun I have had in recent gaming times was showing him how to play it and find all the "hidden" stages.

Before that we were playing my NES, Megaman 2 and Double Dragon 3.