#1 Posted by darblade23 (74 posts) -

and theres no new game plus how do you feel. i feel like gonna vomit because i wanna play but i don't wanna start all over again with the same shitty gear or stats...

#2 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

There are very few games which I replay after completing the campaign. Every time I do I just feel like such a huge part of the game is missing that the gameplay alone won't cut it. The predictability also doesn't help.

#3 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I can replay a game from start with 0% problems if the game is great. That being said, few games can actually implement a new game +. Mostly because they don't use several levels of enemies (for each playthrough). It is kind of nice though, but really, there is no difference, you just have better weapons and enemies have more hp/protection and they cause more damage. It just becomes a numbers game.
Oh and what makes me wanna vomit is when i finish a game and it just takes me back to the main menu, especially if it's an RPG. Sigh Fallout: New Vegas.

#4 Posted by 71Ranchero (2673 posts) -

I vomit 4-6 times in the last 30 minutes of every game I play. I had just assumed this was a feature of modern games.

#5 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

When I finish the main story I just move on to the next game. Arkham City though was the first game in quite a while when I just didn't want to stop playing.

#6 Posted by MikkaQ (10263 posts) -

I put the game down and move on to the next. No time to be replaying games, too many come out, almost all year round nowadays. Hell I can barely finish the games I want to play.

#7 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

@Atramentous: made me lol

If you meant like, get to the end of Dark Souls and had to start from scratch yeah, i'd be pretty pissed.

Or if you mean like Fallout 3 or NV not letting you back into the open world after the main story, also, yeah pretty pissed.

But if you mean stuff like, Gears of War or i dunno Ninja Gaiden 2's lack of NG+ on a higher difficulty, then sometimes it's ok as very few games have the structure to pull off a NG+. Most games that do are designed around the fact they have NG+.

#8 Posted by Christoffer (1742 posts) -

@darblade23: I feel "Great, next game!".

Seriously, I have a huge backlog of games (whole franshies even) just waiting to be experienced.

#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (35825 posts) -

Like I should change pants?

#10 Posted by blackbird415 (777 posts) -

@darblade23: sir you are a thread demon, makin so many threads so fast

#11 Posted by Commisar123 (1790 posts) -

Sometimes I'm a little sad if I liked the game, other times I'm relieved.

#12 Posted by Patman99 (1557 posts) -

@Atramentous said:

I vomit 4-6 times in the last 30 minutes of every game I play. I had just assumed this was a feature of modern games.

You are not supposed to eat the manual.

#13 Posted by Linkster7 (1009 posts) -

@Patman99 said:

@Atramentous said:

It doesn't say that anywhere in the manual.

#14 Posted by Trylks (826 posts) -

@Atramentous said:

lol, wut?

#15 Posted by Branthog (7340 posts) -
@darblade23 said:

and theres no new game plus how do you feel. i feel like gonna vomit because i wanna play but i don't wanna start all over again with the same shitty gear or stats...

I don't give a fuck if it has "new game plus" or not. When I finish a game, I toss it on the pile of finished games and move on to the next one.
#16 Posted by Trylks (826 posts) -

@blackbird415 said:

@darblade23: sir you are a thread demon, makin so many threads so fast

More like a thread hollow...

(avatar)

#17 Posted by 71Ranchero (2673 posts) -

@Patman99 said:

@Atramentous said:

If your not supposed to eat the manual then why does it taste of summer strawberrys?

#18 Posted by phish09 (1109 posts) -

So you just play Tetris until the blocks full up the screen and then you throw the game away?

#19 Posted by Evenstar (61 posts) -

I don`t mind replay a game. Maybe not right after I finished it, I play something else first. Something new if I have one, or I'll take another game I have already played.

#20 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1733 posts) -

Never replayed with New Game Plus. Have replayed tons of games though. You kids, let me tell you about the war...