• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by CreepyUncleBrad (166 posts) -

Get Vinny and Drew in front the camera more, hire some new people. Obviously no one can replace anyone who left but that doesn't mean they can't fill some positions. Whatever they do the next few months will probably be a pretty weird transitional period.

#52 Posted by ChrisOVC (129 posts) -

I know its probably impossible, but what is Rich up to these days after the whole 38 studios fiasco?

#53 Edited by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

In two short words: Move on.

#54 Edited by Iodine (543 posts) -

They go find Dro-Bot, and who knows what comes after

#55 Posted by GValo (196 posts) -

I wouldn't mind them bringing back Lemon as another video producer. Get him and Andy going full force under Drew's wing and let Vinny be over all of them + the podcast. That will let him keep most of his work at work and not have to spend most nights playing video games at home so he can still be there for Max

#56 Posted by Silver-Streak (1339 posts) -

@nights: I CANNOT PUT INTO WORDS HOW MUCH I WOULD LOVE A GIANT BOMB WITH A PERMANENT PRESENCE OF JOHNNY V. However, he very obviously enjoys his work at Disney, and I think he lives on the east coast.

@alexandersheen: I highly approve of a Rich Gallup return, but I'm pretty sure he's enjoying the Game Producer stuff he does now.

#57 Posted by Aetheldod (3514 posts) -

@gvalo said:

I wouldn't mind them bringing back Lemon as another video producer. Get him and Andy going full force under Drew's wing and let Vinny be over all of them + the podcast. That will let him keep most of his work at work and not have to spend most nights playing video games at home so he can still be there for Max

Yeah Lemon and Kessler did a great job together and they do know how to handle themselves in front of a camera.... anyhow GB is still a videogame site about videogames and users like us , so that.

#58 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6097 posts) -

I'm not a fan of these types of topics popping up on the site. It's too soon. Locking this down.