Where is Need For Speed Underground 3?

mackgyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mackgyver

I watched the QL for NFS Most Wanted 2012 and it got me thinking about how I miss the story in the original Most Wanted and how awesome Underground 2 was. I wonder why they removed the story part from this new game to make it more Burnout. Also, WHERE THE HELL IS UNDERGROUND 3??????????

Bell_End

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bell_End

not sure dude.

ShinjiEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By ShinjiEx

Guys who made Burnout made the latest Need for Speed game...

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Sackmanjones

Underground bro

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By musubi

Yeah fuck them for removing the story. Racing games have had such a high benchmark for stories that its downright insulting that they didn't give us something.

mackgyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mackgyver

Exactly, I feel like racing games are going the way of FPS games. Make similar games in the genre per year, make it fast and action-packed, don't even bother with the story because kids these days want ACTION.

peteycoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By peteycoco

Remember how sick of the underground racing scene everyone was and how great it was that they were rebooting Need For Speed with Hot Pursuit, a game that returned the series to its arcade roots? No?

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@MackGyver said:

I watched the QL for NFS Most Wanted 2012 and it got me thinking about how I miss the story in the original Most Wanted and how awesome Underground 2 was. I wonder why they removed the story part from this new game to make it more Burnout. Also, WHERE THE HELL IS UNDERGROUND 3??????????

I fricking loved Underground 2, dunno what happened to the NFS games getting rid of crazy car customization, used to love pimping my rides even chucking sweet subwoofers in the back for no reason.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By manhattan_project

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@MackGyver said:

I fricking loved Underground 2, dunno what happened to the NFS games getting rid of crazy car customization, used to love pimping my rides even chucking sweet subwoofers in the back for no reason.

SOOOO MANY SUBWOOFERS!! FOR NO REASON! The customization from that game with the gameplay of OG Most Wanted is what I wanted from the new Most Wanted. It sucks that it isn't that.

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By tofford

underground was all about the soundtrack. It had everything from Snoop, Rise Against and The Doors

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By daiphyer

Underground 2 is pretty much my favorite racing game. The customization, the city, the cars, just everything.

And I have to admit. I kind of don't like what they've done to Most Wanted. Keep your Burnout out of my Need for Speed. I just wanted Most Wanted, dammit.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@MackGyver said:

SOOOO MANY SUBWOOFERS!! FOR NO REASON! The customization from that game with the gameplay of OG Most Wanted is what I wanted from the new Most Wanted. It sucks that it isn't that.

Yep all that mixed in with the free roam activitys of Burnout Paradise and a locked 60fps would of been my ideal game, kind of what I was expecting so disapointed they went with textures and lighting over 60FPS.

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mandude

Coming from Underground, I thought Underground 2 was kinda disappointing. Maybe that's just because I hate free roam in racing games. But yeah, Underground 3 could be pretty cool. So much pointless customisation...

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By jacdg

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@MackGyver said:

Yep all that mixed in with the free roam activitys of Burnout Paradise and a locked 60fps would of been my ideal game, kind of what I was expecting so disapointed they went with textures and lighting over 60FPS.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles was almost that for me, really enjoyed that game.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JacDG said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@MackGyver said:

Midnight Club: Los Angeles was almost that for me, really enjoyed that game.

I liked Midnight Club: LA but the actual racing was sub par compared to NFS.

mackgyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mackgyver

I wonder if EA has forgotten or chose to ignore the Underground series in favor of "what brings in the cash". I'm going to reinstall Underground 2.

Sploder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sploder

I think Underground 1 was the best Underground.