#1 Edited by sagesebas (2003 posts) -

So I've been away from the site for a few months and I was just curious if Patrick still worked at the Giantbomb offices or if he's working from somewhere else? I'm just kinda curious as to what the situation with him is. Thanks

#2 Posted by Milkman (16526 posts) -

He moved to Chicago.

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

@sagesebas: He is Giantbomb's Mid-west editor extraordinaire. Also since then he's started up a morning show with Alex. You should check it out!

#4 Posted by DrDarkStryfe (1086 posts) -

He has taken on the role as Giant Bomb's Sr. Iron Galaxy Correspondent and is working out of the Giant Bomb Midwest offices.

#5 Edited by Clonedzero (4091 posts) -

He moved closer to his family in Chicago.

He's been pumping ALOT of content, in fact he's been doing more than any one other GB duder content-wise.

Also his morning show with Alex is pretty great. Twice a week. Its almost a mini-podcast with those two dudes. It's awesome.

#6 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -

Sweet thanks I will check it out!

#7 Edited by Nodima (1102 posts) -

It's a good time to get into Bombin' in the A.M. as well, as I anticipate a good 5-10 minutes on the state of video games in light of all this twitter-misinformation over the weekend. Being that Patrick doesn't have his go-to ice breaker the Chicago Bears to talk about this Monday.

#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18907 posts) -

He is actually in China on a top secret mission.

#9 Edited by McLargepants (361 posts) -

@clonedzero: I love for us, a mini podcast is one that regularly lasts an hour. It is good though! And you can treat it as a podcast as they release an audio only version for just that reason!

#10 Posted by Vuud (1943 posts) -

Trickles is all around us, at all times; he has ascended to a non-dimensional being of pure energy... man.

#11 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

@sagesebas: Stick around for another hour and watch the morning show him and Alex has.

EDIT: Forgot about Daylight Savings on my side of the Atlantic, it's on right now.

#12 Edited by evanomeara (79 posts) -

He fell off his bike

#13 Posted by Azurath (294 posts) -

@evanomeara said:

He fell off his bike

Some say he is still falling, tumbling his way through space.

#14 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5229 posts) -

He was replaced by his evil cyborg twin after his tumble with a bipedal mobile transport device. We've still no sign of him, but it's okay because his replacement is awesome.