Where to download the Endurance Runs?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By nightriff

I want to start watching the Deadly Premonition Endurance Runs and then move to the Persona 4 one. But lets be real, it's a pain in the ass to find the videos in order on the site, probably my least favorite thing about GB is finding videos easily that aren't one of the last 20 they have posted. But anyways, is there a place where I can just download them directly so I can watch them from my computer or at least a site or place that has them in order and sorted that is easy to remember where I left off?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258  Online

They are in backwards order. Just go to the last page of the Endurance Run list and download them from there. Admittedly it's not the easiest way to do things but it's not that hard.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nightriff

@believer258: So I can't download a file and put it into iTunes if I wanted to? That is just easier for me to keep track of which ones I watched

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Justin258  Online

@Nightriff said:

@believer258: So I can't download a file and put it into iTunes if I wanted to? That is just easier for me to keep track of which ones I watched

You mean download some sort of link where every single episode will download, in order, into iTunes? I don't think such a thing exists, but don't quote me on that.

Manually shouldn't be that hard. Start downloading a bunch of them before going to work or download them while you clean your house or something.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nightriff

@believer258: I can do it manually, I actually prefer it that way so I know it is done correctly, I'm made fun of how orderly my iTunes is from family and friends. So just so I get the procedure right, I click on DP-VJ 1, then click on download I select with version I want (mobile, low, high, hd) but it seems to just download into the browser and not a file that is physically in my possession. Am I just stupid? Probably

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By natetodamax
@Nightriff When it opens in another tab after hitting download you need to right-click and hit Save As to get it in your desktop
Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Captain_Insano

When you highlight the download bit (hi, low etc), just like the bombcast, right click instead and then 'save link as' This should then save it as a regular file to whatever destination you want.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nightriff

@Voxel: @Captain_Insano: Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Kanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Kanden

If you've got an Xbox all of the endurance runs are up on youtube. If you searched you could probably even find a pre-built playlist.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Cloudenvy
nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nightriff

@Cloudenvy said:

@Kanden said:

If you've got an Xbox all of the endurance runs are up on youtube. If you searched you could probably even find a pre-built playlist.

Ask and you shall receive! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL27EAE3A1228B1042

This is fuckin amazing to have them right here and it looks like it's my only option. I updated my Divx player (whatever it is called) and now I can't download them from the site, fuckin sucks so YouTube here I come

Chuggsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nightriff
Pox22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pox22

Huh, looks like someone beat me to the punch. I have the entire P4 ER downloaded with nicely renamed files organized into folders with 25 episodes in each. I've thought about uploading it as a torrent so that others wouldn't have to do the work that I did...but I don't really want to undermine the point of subscriptions.

EDIT: That's less than 40 gigs! HD quality is 90. Mine is the besssst.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nightriff

@Pox22 said:

Huh, looks like someone beat me to the punch. I have the entire P4 ER downloaded with nicely renamed files organized into folders with 25 episodes in each. I've thought about uploading it as a torrent so that others wouldn't have to do the work that I did...but I don't really want to undermine the point of subscriptions.

Endurance Runs aren't subscription based and anyone can view them. If you are willing to share those lovely files I would love a copy. Dropbox would work right?

Pox22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pox22

I was specifically referring to the ability to download videos, but I'll download dropbox now and see if that will do the trick since you're a subscriber anyways.

EDIT: Turns out it's $20 a month to hold 100 GB in Dropbox. I'll just upload it as a torrent, despite my reservations, I suppose.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nightriff

@Pox22: I didn't know there was a limit, huh, that sucks.

Pox22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pox22

I uploaded my copy to the Pirate Bay. As I said it's over 90 gigs, so it'll take a while since I'm the only seed right now, but the more people active, the faster it'll get done. Hop on if you want it, spread the word.

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7278528

jpattee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers