where'd the new mailbag go?

onlineatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By onlineatron

hey so the giant bomb twitter account tweeted out a link to a new mailbag, but the thing up and vanished. any idea where it got to?

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AMyggen

It vanished from the site a few hours ago, I'm guessing it'll be re-uploaded when they get into the office again today. No way to know why, but probably nothing more dramatic than some problems with the site.

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Did someone film the video upside down again?

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Feminist conspiracy?

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I watched the video last night, and it didn't seem like there was anything broken about the video, but I don't know.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They showed the guys address at the start of the video which might be why.

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@49th said:

This is probably it. There was nothing wrong with the audio or video, just a couple of addresses of people that could easily be read.

Twisted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh I thought there was something missing. I watched it this morning and yeah there didn't appear to be anything wrong with the video, must have been the addresses, but then I didn't really notice them myself.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I didn't notice anything off about the video either. It was a fun one too! I'm sure with Giantbomb's transparency a reason might have or will be listed somewhere. Hopefully if it's an address issue, they'll just fix it with some blasty post-processing.

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

@brendan: We have always been at war against the patriarchy.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AMyggen

@rotnac said:

@49th said:

This is probably it. There was nothing wrong with the audio or video, just a couple of addresses of people that could easily be read.

Yeah, I heard that after the fact too, and it's probably why. I hope they re-upload the video with the name/address blurred out.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

I was worried that it was some Scottish issue.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forcen said:

As a Scottish man I am highly offended, and very concerned, that they are storing a plastic bottle of Irn-Bru at room temperature. That will utterly ruin it, straight from the fridge in a glass bottle is the best (or a can if you cant get one).

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pazy: I was thinking that myself as Brad said "I am keeping it for a special occasion." I thought of it not as a bottle of wine....a perishable that IS pershing at the moment. Also Irn Bru can be a bit hard to keep pretty much once the bottle if open it is going flat and you need to drink it before long or its going to not be as good.

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Corvak

@pazy said:

@forcen said:

As a Scottish man I am highly offended, and very concerned, that they are storing a plastic bottle of Irn-Bru at room temperature. That will utterly ruin it, straight from the fridge in a glass bottle is the best (or a can if you cant get one).

Hopefully this is purely for shipping purposes (would you trust the postal service with glass?), and will be refrigerated and served in a glass when the time comes. ....I should go to the import store soon and get more Irn-Bru.

Hopefully Drew can scrub out that offending address with some of his movie magic and the video will make a triumphant reurn.

monty222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

My package from Spain was featured on this video. I need to watch it again and save it forever. DAMN.

Dunchad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I missed it the first time, so I had to get my hands on it via more nefarious methods (i.e. Google). Google has that video still cached and viewable, if you missed it and can't wait for the censored version.

Killercombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Just watched the google version and yeah straight up full address on it, in the Edinburgh area I guess.

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers