Where's the Chicago love?

HibikiRush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By HibikiRush

Does anyone know what the current state of Chicago GB meetups is? I believe one was planned for late June but never happened as far as I know, and haven't heard of anything since. Also no new Super Professional Wednesdays have been streamed... Kind of worried that Chicago is being ousted by New York!

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Patrick's said on Tumblr he's spent a lot of this past month working on lengthier, written features and interviews, and will probably continue to focus on that kind of stuff going forward now that New York is set up to handle the video load.

But he's also promised the return of the live show at some point, hinted at a permanent quick look partner sometime in the coming months and generally kept folks with their ears to ground thinking things are in the works here in the middle.

ashkev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hopefully its not Max Temkin.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Yeah, Super Professional Wednesdays turned out to be about as DoA as the Wednesday show GB West and Gamespot tried to collaborate on. Like, two broadcasts, and then nothing for months and months, does not a feature make.

I'm guessing Dave Lang and Iron Galaxy are wicked busy working on Killer Instinct and all the other projects they've got going nowadays, and Max Temkin is busy being embroiled in controversy.