#1 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (102 posts) -

#2 Posted by crazyleaves (645 posts) -

Which do you like THE MOST?!

#3 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4339 posts) -

First one. The second one plays a lot better but I preferred the Zelda-esque structure of the first game.

#4 Posted by laserbolts (5319 posts) -

First one I found the second to be a huge disappointment. Couldn't wait for it either. Fuck.

#5 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

I've only played the first one so I didn't vote. But isn't the 2nd one better in every way? How is it less of a zelda game?

#6 Posted by GunstarRed (5118 posts) -

I really liked the first game and was left pretty underwhelmed by the second.

#7 Posted by poheroe (154 posts) -

first one for sure.

#8 Posted by MetalMoog (908 posts) -

I've only played the first one but voted for it anyway. :D

#9 Posted by WarlordPayne (700 posts) -

I loved the first one and was pretty disappointed with the second one. D2 improved a fair amount of the gameplay but there was no story to hold everything together, so the whole game felt like one tedious sidequest after another, even when you were playing the main story quests.

#10 Posted by Getz (2997 posts) -

Yeah, I was really impressed with the second game for the first few parts and my enthusiasm slowly waned as I played. By the end I was left with a mostly ambivalent thumbs-up. First game was more engaging.

#11 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

Darksiders the First.

#12 Posted by CJduke (788 posts) -

First one

#13 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10910 posts) -

The second one. But only just barely.

#14 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1556 posts) -

First one by a long long ways.

#15 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

Second? Wow, I'm certainly in the minority here

#16 Posted by theuselessgod (309 posts) -

I feel the second one had too much stuff and spread itself too thin. The first was very tight and solid and thus felt like a complete experience. Darksiders 2 has everything and the kitchen sink and, while I'm impressed they actually made a game that worked, felt a bit loose because of it.

I do think the platforming/traversal in 2 is leagues above 1, though. But I still prefer 1.

#17 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1241 posts) -

I really did not like one that much. I love 2 a lot. I like the loot and the combat much more and there are still great dungeons.