Which franchises did you play each entry to completion?

• 64 results
pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

• Mass Effect
  • Portal
  • Chronicles of Riddick
  • KOTOR
  • Puzzle Agent (2 really short games but still, both of them!)

and I think that's it?

Camelizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Assassins Creed, Max Payne, GTA, and Saints Row would be the main franchises that any new entries in them I will definitely play and almost assuredly play to completion.

Although for the sake of full disclosure I will say that I have not beat the first two GTA's as I do not own a PS1. Similarly I have never played the first Saints Row as I do not have a 360.

Raspharus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Raspharus

@beachthunder: you're not the only sam and max fan :D. I am still waiting tho for the season 4.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@beachthunder: you're not the only sam and max fan :D. I am still waiting tho for the season 4.

I seriously doubt that would happen, Season 3 seemed to wrap things up. Also, Telltale are are off doing a million other things.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#55  Edited By monkeyking1969

I really don't have much interest into diving into old series that have dozens of entries, and some series just end up with stinkers later. I guess games don't have that 'series completion' level of interest for me - I'm not gonna play a sub-par game for fun.

I won't eat subpar food.
I won't finish a subpar book.
I don't care to watch subpar multi-part movie series.

And, I'm not gonna play a game that just sucks, to say "I did it." The only game series i have played all the games to is Uncharted on PS3 and Vita.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There's too many to list, I've played thousands of games at this point.

Yeah, I agree with that, I've played so many games that its hard to even think of all of the series I've played let alone completed.

I suppose my most notable given it's a console/generation spanning series is Silent Hill, played all of the main and a few of the spin offs, have just never touched any of the mobile games or the arcade game yet.

Also I've completed all of the main Fallout games and have plans to work though Tactics and BOS.

Avatar image for deactivated-61356eb4a76c8
deactivated-61356eb4a76c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

• Mass Effect
  • Portal
  • the Souls games
  • Half-life
  • Total War
  • Victoria
  • Crusader Kings
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon
  • Wargame
  • Civilization
  • Left 4 Dead (does that count?)

Probably more

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

@cbyrne: I think that PSP Killzone game has the best multiplayer in the franchise. I was thinking about it the other day and it resembles DotA more than a shooter. It's 4v4 with an isometric perspective, each map has different routes or lanes and the supply drops are like the secret shops since they all have items exclusively available at them. The weapons are balanced such that there is always something that can counter the starting weapon's weakness, and that weapon is at the supply drops, so map control is important. The balance is so good that you basically need to be in a pair at all times and might need your other pair to come perform a gank. I wish they'd make another game like that. The PSP was hacked to shit so cheats became easily available not long after the multiplayer launched.

I have played every GTA game to 100% completion since GTA2, except for GTA Advanced. I have also played some of every GTA game. I've also played through every Valkyria Chronicles game, except for the browser based card battler. I've played through all the Souls games. I recent;y bought all the Persona games that I hadn't played, so that'll be on the list soon too. I've played every Motorstorm game. I've played every Uncharted game but I'm done with that series. I've played the first 5 Professor Layton games. I'll probably play the sixth one at some point.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I guess GTA, Tony Hawk until they got to the PS3, and Skate.

Avatar image for killroycantkill
killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

I've done that with a lot of games but I think I'll just name the one I want to come back the most.

Onimusha!

I loved leveling up, killing enemies and doing all sorts of cool moves in those games.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Excluding series with less than 3 entries, since this would go too long otherwise:

• Mass Effect
  • Tales Series (excluding games that never came over to the West - also my overall favorite franchise)
  • Star Ocean
  • Final Fantasy (excluding 12, because I hated the fighting system)
  • Max Payne
  • Assassin's Creed
  • DMC
  • GTA
  • Silent Hill (excluding The Room, since I could never manage to beat the final boss)
  • Jedi Knight
  • Star Wars Trilogy on SNES
  • Souls Series
  • Diablo
  • Sid Meier's Civilization
  • Serious Sam
  • Warcraft (excluding WOW)
  • Bioshock

I'm probably forgetting a few.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

• Halo
  • Mass Effect
  • Portal
  • Half-Life
  • Call of Duty
  • Max Payne
  • Gears of War
  • Uncharted
  • Far Cry
  • Warcraft
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Oddworld
  • Alan Wake
  • Bioshock
  • Age of Empires
  • Starcraft
  • Splinter Cell
  • Metro
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • Crysis
  • Metal Gear Solid (minus the portable ones except Peace Walker and minus the "remakes")

I think that must be the the ones I have finished every game in, so far.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm really horrible at finishing games I start (this could be a thread topic in itself). Uncharted (minus Golden Abyss), Jak, Portal, and the Arkham games are all I can think of. Could have listed God of War if not for that blasted Ascension. Also, why are so many people listing Alan Wake? Wasn't it just the one game plus some dlc?

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

.Hack GU ( I'm still working on the original series)

Devil Survivor

Mass effect

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#65  Edited By Jeust

I'm really horrible at finishing games I start (this could be a thread topic in itself). Uncharted (minus Golden Abyss), Jak, Portal, and the Arkham games are all I can think of. Could have listed God of War if not for that blasted Ascension. Also, why are so many people listing Alan Wake? Wasn't it just the one game plus some dlc?

Alan Wake franchise is composed of Alan Wake and American Nightmare.